Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED A loan!  (Read 561 times)
bitcoinsus (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:31:24 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 06:37:47 PM by bitcoinsus

i need a loan of 0.163934
i can pay %15 interest
i need loan for 20days

i will Point AntMiner S7 4.75thz And S5 1.112ThZ at Your Wallet and Pools Till paid. You Keep What You Make +15%  on what i borrowed
i need  the bitcoins to buy software for my websites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satmas

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:43:36 PM

Sorry, we can't lend to you unless you have proper collateral. Here is the sticky detailing what is considered valid and non-valid collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0.
bitcoinsus (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:26:28 PM

Sorry, we can't lend to you unless you have proper collateral. Here is the sticky detailing what is considered valid and non-valid collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0.

So if i was to point my miners  to lenders pool / wallet till i paid that's not collateral?
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 11:20:50 AM by josephdd1

One more time...
You are a newbie, asking a big amount of BTC, without a valid collateral.
I will not refer to other things that they are missing from your...request.
So, do you and us a favor and post a proper loan request with a VALID collateral or say goodbye!

Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
bitcoinsus (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:34:48 PM

One more time...
You are a newbie, asking a big amount of BTC, without a valid collateral.
I will not refer to other things that they are missing from your...request.
So, do you and us a favor and post a proper loan request with a VALID collateral or say goodbye!

Cheers!
i was asking a simple question don't get your panties and a twist.
get a life if you get upset that easy for real.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:35:44 PM

So if i was to point my miners  to lenders pool / wallet till i paid that's not collateral?
This could not be considered valid collateral because you have control over this and you could change it at any time.  Valid collateral is something that the lender or an escrow service can hold which the lender deems to be at least 120% of the value of the loan requested.  This way, if you default, the lender will be repaid by selling such collateral.  If you have any control over the collateral, it is not worth nothing to a lender.  I hope this helps.  In the mean time, if you do not have valid collateral, I would suggest closing this thread before you receive negative feedback.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:49:08 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 11:19:56 AM by josephdd1

i need a loan of 0.163934
i can pay %15 interest
i need loan for 20days

i also can point my 2 Antminer S7 to Your Wallet till paid back 10THZ i can also point to what ever pool you would like

i need  the bitcoins to buy software for my websites.

Where do you see ANY question?

If you see how many newbies ask for huge loans, maybe you didnt have a life either.
So yes, i dont have a life and thank you for pointing that out.
Now, read some stickies and then return and make a proper loan request. Grin Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
bitcoinsus (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

i see a question right here.... before your reply....

someone posted and i reply back with a question...

then you posted with your panties in a twist...

bitcoinsus (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:40:32 PM

This could not be considered valid collateral because you have control over this and you could change it at any time.  Valid collateral is something that the lender or an escrow service can hold which the lender deems to be at least 120% of the value of the loan requested.  This way, if you default, the lender will be repaid by selling such collateral.  If you have any control over the collateral, it is not worth nothing to a lender.  I hope this helps.  In the mean time, if you do not have valid collateral, I would suggest closing this thread before you receive negative feedback.

Thank You For the great Asnwer, What About Paypal Gift payment dose that count?  from a verify account? 
(Worldwide)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:45:18 PM

i'm can give you loan, if you have valid collateral.
knightkon

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

Thank You For the great Asnwer, What About Paypal Gift payment dose that count?  from a verify account? 
Some lenders will take a paypal gift payment, but most will not.  The reason is that all you have to do is claim your account was hacked and then get your funds back.  Because of those people who have done this, there are not to many people willing to do this form of collateral.  I am not one of the lenders which will take paypal because of this reason.  Look around and you may find someone who will.  Altcoins are the best form of collateral.  Almost all lenders including myself will take alt-coins.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
bitcoinsus (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

Some lenders will take a paypal gift payment, but most will not.  The reason is that all you have to do is claim your account was hacked and then get your funds back.  Because of those people who have done this, there are not to many people willing to do this form of collateral.  I am not one of the lenders which will take paypal because of this reason.  Look around and you may find someone who will.  Altcoins are the best form of collateral.  Almost all lenders including myself will take alt-coins.

ok one last question what alt coins do you recommend? and thanks again for the good info. 
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:49:51 PM

Litecoins, ethereum, dogecoins, and dash are some Altcoins that most people will accept. Good altcoins are relatively stable, have a high market cap and high liquidity.
knightkon

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:11:54 AM

ok one last question what alt coins do you recommend? and thanks again for the good info. 
All lenders are different.  With me, as long as they are trade-able on the open market, I will take them as collateral.  I have taken DOGE, BCN, ETH in the past, but I will take any open traded alt-coin.  You will have to check with other lenders on this though, for we are all different.