Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 05:09:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Concept for DECENTRALISED BITCOIN-EXCHANGE for 5 BTC  (Read 93 times)
NewOldUser

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:11:07 PM

Are you running a Bitcoin Exchange or do you want to start one? Do you have concerns that your customer's Bitcoins could be lost?

I have a concept for you, a DECENTRALISED BITCOIN-EXCHANGE.
Your customers do NOT have to download anything (like with bitsquare.io), they do NOT have to make a guarantee depostit (like with coinffeine.com), they have FULL control.

My concept is easy to implement if you already have an exchange. In case you want to start one, there is little programming involved (much less than with a centralised exchange).

You may ask yourself why I don't start an exchange myself with a concept like mine. The reason is simple: AML, the long process till everything is cleared with the authorities, the regulations and last but not least, my age won't inspire much trust (look at the criticism theymos has to endure and he is way older than me).

Escrow is a must. You send the Bitcoins to the escrow and your public PGP key to me. I will encrypt the steps of the concept and send them to you. If you are satisfied, the escrow will release the funds to me, if not, you get - depending on your reasons, which you will explain to the escrow - part or all of your money back. This step is done by the escrow to ensure that I do not cheat you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.