Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin GEOCACHE in Iceland FREE money!! GAME CONCLUDED  (Read 7471 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

@Starhop, Hey what did you find out? Was it still there?

And to anyone who may have found the cache, remember to mover it to a wallet you control by Jan. 1st. If it is not claimed I will be moving it to another remote place on planet Earth.
I believe it was either washed away or destroyed/taken by someone who has no idea what it is. The rock was light and placed so that a person climbing up or trying to slide down could unintentionally move it. A bitcoiner would've moved it to a private address right after finding.
I really like this game, wish more people would play and make it worth it for us to make a race for it. I'd love to take part in a real treasure hunt one day, especially in Europe.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

And to anyone who may have found the cache, remember to mover it to a wallet you control by Jan. 1st. If it is not claimed I will be moving it to another remote place on planet Earth.
I believe it was either washed away or destroyed/taken by someone who has no idea what it is. The rock was light and placed so that a person climbing up or trying to slide down could unintentionally move it. A bitcoiner would've moved it to a private address right after finding.
I really like this game, wish more people would play and make it worth it for us to make a race for it. I'd love to take part in a real treasure hunt one day, especially in Europe.
Thanks for your kind comments. I am a bit bummed out that nobody claimed it. When the new year comes I will move the funds to a new cache in Africa and it all starts over. I plan on doing this until it's gone, even if the value of the prize goes to silly heights.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

Thanks for your kind comments. I am a bit bummed out that nobody claimed it. When the new year comes I will move the funds to a new cache in Africa and it all starts over. I plan on doing this until it's gone, even if the value of the prize goes to silly heights.

Those silly heights may be whats needed to bring in a larger crowd of people and really make it a race. Good luck!

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:16:58 PM

Those silly heights may be whats needed to bring in a larger crowd of people and really make it a race. Good luck!
Thanks man. If Africa goes unclaimed and the price goes way high I may make the next destination under the Ocean somewhere.

yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

Thanks man. If Africa goes unclaimed and the price goes way high I may make the next destination under the Ocean somewhere.
May I ask exactly where in Africa?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1526
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

I hope that one day you will be visiting the Philippines because there are a lot of treasure hunters here and Bitcoin enthusiasts I am happy because I am actually one of them. Grin To be honest majority of the enthusiasts here in my country has financial problems as in so I think this game is a really big help to each and everyone of us and to whoever will find the cache. I never heard of this type of game here before and I am looking forward to participate on it when it's near to my place. This is actually a nice, fun and profitable idea.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Hey all. I am having problems reaching user "geschtonkenflapped". He (I think he?) is the winner of the photo part of the contest and has .01 bitcoin coming. I let him know all this earlier but now as the end approaches his account seems to be inactive.

geschtonkenflapped where are you?

May I ask exactly where in Africa?
No, lol. I can't tell you where it is, that's the contest.

I hope that one day you will be visiting the Philippines because there are a lot of treasure hunters here and Bitcoin enthusiasts I am happy because I am actually one of them. Grin To be honest majority of the enthusiasts here in my country has financial problems as in so I think this game is a really big help to each and everyone of us and to whoever will find the cache. I never heard of this type of game here before and I am looking forward to participate on it when it's near to my place. This is actually a nice, fun and profitable idea.

Thank you for your kind words. I will take a look at the Philippines!

markbuckley

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

I hope you print the wallets using bio-degradable material.
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

I hope you print the wallets using bio-degradable material.
That is a good point that I did not consider! I guess it needs to be sturdy enough to last a year but degradable enough to not last 10years. Thanks for your suggestion.

Also I got in touch with geschtonkenflapped. He has been sent his prize money.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:35 AM

An altcoin should come out and do this. Varies places around the world should have thing hidden in them and that is how they distribute the coin instead of an ico. It would take the whole communities input to work but I think it can be done. Its just you need people to pyhically hide things which could be a problem. Maybe you know of a cool idea for this someone? It would be new and refreshing to altcoins. A lytral treasure hunt bounty. ^^
pbiewenga

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

Hopefully in George, South-Africa to be specific. I will find it :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: