Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCC has a new way to easily transfer bitcoins from physical bitcoins to wallets  (Read 509 times)
BTCC_Official (OP)

Activity: 485
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:44:55 AM

BTCC is now offering a service that allows you to easily transfer bitcoins from your physical bitcoins, including BTCC Mint coins, to your choice of  wallet.

You will need a BTCC account to do this. After you have created a BTCC account, visit this page to proceed with the transfer.

https://pay.btcc.com/wallet/mint

This service also makes use of BTCC’s transaction confirmation prioritization service BlockPriority to provide you with faster bitcoin transfers to your choice of wallet, including non-BTCC wallets. Read more here:

https://www.btcc.com/blockpriority
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

Just to be clear, I would also have to peel the coin and retrieve the key before it could be redeemed?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:51:36 PM

Just to be clear, I would also have to peel the coin and retrieve the key before it could be redeemed?

I don't quite understand this service either. Anyone can redeem any coin. I was hoping this was a service that was the other way around, ie to fund our own collectibles with BTCC mined coins.   Sad

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:20:31 PM

Yes, you do need to peel the hologram so no need to worry about security issues Cheesy.

Redeem BTCC Mint

We currently only support the import of bitcoins that utilize the mini private key format, as used by BTCC Mint.

To import the bitcoin private key, please follow these steps:

1. Peel off the hologram sticker on your BTCC Mint collectible.

2. The private key will be printed on a small piece of paper on the back of the sticker.

3. Enter the private key into the box below, without any spaces. Please remember that this string is case sensitive. (Do not disclose or reveal the private key to anyone else until you have successfully imported the bitcoins.)

Normally you enter the private key in your wallet but it seems that you send the coin's face value, through their website, to your address of choice.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:45:55 AM

I think it's a good idea just in case some of the other online wallets or services stop supporting mini private keys.
It will also be useful for people new to physical bitcoins and non-technical folks.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:27:04 AM

Yes, you do need to peel the hologram so no need to worry about security issues Cheesy.

I was hoping so, thanks for clarifying as it wasn't clear in the OP.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: