Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS bans burqa after "veiled female assassin" kills two terrorist commanders  (Read 955 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:46:14 PM

ISIS bans burqa after "veiled female assassin" kills two terrorist commanders in Iraq.

"The incident surprised the organisation and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks"

It looks like ISIS has a lot in common with European white supremacists, almost as if they were funded by the same government or something.

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-bans-burka-after-veiled-8777819?service=responsive

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 09:48:01 PM

Previously the terrorist organisation, which rules over large swathes of Syria and Iraq, have executed women for not wearing the burka.

However women are now being banned from wearing them in parts of Mosul

cool story from the "defenders" of the religion, lol'd
retards creating a clan to protect the squirrels then they start to cut the trees from the forest, and some people believe that they are following a faith...what a mess

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:16:05 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 10:29:06 PM by awesome31312

It's beyond me why people would have to appoint themselves as "defenders" of a religion, shouldn't the religion be strong enough to defend itself if it is such a divine truth?

Also, there are so many "Muslims Against (insert name of terrorist group here)" pages on Facebook, but I have yet to see a "Whites Against the KKK" page

Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:37:19 PM

It's beyond me why people would have to appoint themselves as "defenders" of a religion, shouldn't the religion be strong enough to defend itself if it is such a divine truth?

Also, there are so many "Muslims Against (insert name of terrorist group here)" pages on Facebook, but I have yet to see a "Whites Against the KKK" page

very well said, if their religion is protected by god why would it require and men to build an army for it?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

White people laugh at the KKK as powerless clowns.
We don't have an ongoing pile of drama about them because they don't matter.
I guess i think we are not threatened by them..

And funny story.. what idiots LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:57:33 AM

So, I thought they were doing terrifying things because of their religious beliefs.  And now the traditional costume will be banned because of their personal issues.  I am so tired with ISIS news, everytime it is always like their news were related into killings.  By the way it is a good tactics by their enemies to kill their commanders.  ISIS were like insects, they cannot be killed as they propagate quickly. 
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:43:26 AM

I think, ISIS is a criminal organization, after all, that uses religion as a tool of manipulation. Getting rid of traditions when they are in the way of their interest should not be a problem for them or a thing that they would consider.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

A very intelligent move to kill two ISIS commanders.  They are always bragging about the teachings of their religion but now they are prohibiting the use of burqa.  ISIS already loses their sanity, they killed just for fun and wanted to get rich easily.  I think Muslims should unite to kill this people who are tainting their religion with bad doings.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:55:30 AM

Karma is a bitch and just bit them in the ass!
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:03:37 PM

isis goes into every country it can and forces people to conform to the rules of fundamentalist islam or die, the kkk wants to keep their own country the way it is, there 's no equating the two

That's not true, ISIS seldom attacks Saudi Arabia, Israel, or the United States because hey, you wouldn't attack your mommy or daddy, right?

Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:32 PM

Terrorist on terrorist crime  Shocked

I thought I misread the title. Cheesy
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

Thanks for sharing this.

How ironic...ISIS get's attacked terrorist style and all of a sudden they want to abandon core Islam beliefs. What a bunch of weak people, seriously. These people need to abandon their terrorist intent or expect to become extinct. The world will not let them succeed.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

Thanks for sharing this.

How ironic...ISIS get's attacked terrorist style and all of a sudden they want to abandon core Islam beliefs. What a bunch of weak people, seriously. These people need to abandon their terrorist intent or expect to become extinct. The world will not let them succeed.

No, the burka is not specified in the Koran.  Burkas are used in countries and cultures which subjugate and denigrate women.  Yes, those countries and cultures are Muslim.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:59:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this.

Quite likely that their leaders are not religous at all and just use religion to aquire soldiers in the muslim nations.
Usually their foot soldiers are just uneducated peasants with no perspective.

And now they get promises of money and woman.

Kinda similar to the crusades 1000 years ago. Pretty sad if you realize we have 2016.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:41:09 PM

That's not true, ISIS seldom attacks Saudi Arabia, Israel, or the United States because hey, you wouldn't attack your mommy or daddy, right?
right, i'm the last person that needs convincing jewmerica and its saudi puppets helped build up isis to take out middle eastern regimes they wanted rid of, where you go wrong is obsessing over isolationist anti war "kkk" types when its liberal multiculturalists like the monkey king and hillary who push the isis supporting war agenda, white nationalists are about protecting borders and values, not fucking with other people

Well, in that case, your views would come under the alt-right (Supporting non-interventionism). Meaning you're a Libertarian in your own right, but a far right winged, pro-border control, pro-Nationalism Libertarian.

I agree with Hillary and liberal democrats being pro-war and pro-ISIS though.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:04:59 PM

right, i'm the last person that needs convincing jewmerica and its saudi puppets helped build up isis to take out middle eastern regimes they wanted rid of, where you go wrong is obsessing over isolationist anti war "kkk" types when its liberal multiculturalists like the monkey king and hillary who push the isis supporting war agenda, white nationalists are about protecting borders and values, not fucking with other people

Aside from the fact that various different organizaitons have assigned themselves the name "KKK", today it virtually does not exist.  From 1860 to today, these organizaitons murdered about 3500 people.  Deplorable.

And about equal to two months of murder by Islamic extremists.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:49:00 PM

Aside from the fact that various different organizaitons have assigned themselves the name "KKK", today it virtually does not exist.  From 1860 to today, these organizaitons murdered about 3500 people.  Deplorable.

And about equal to two months of murder by Islamic extremists.

The KKK does exist, the Grand Duke endorses Trump for President, and most of their members have well established roots in various Police Departments throughout the United States.

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:17:21 AM

Of course now that they can't wear it, they will get raped because Islamic men aren't at fault when a woman presents anything that tempts them.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

Well, in that case, your views would come under the alt-right (Supporting non-interventionism). Meaning you're a Libertarian in your own right, but a far right winged, pro-border control, pro-Nationalism Libertarian.

I agree with Hillary and liberal democrats being pro-war and pro-ISIS though.
alt right adolf hitler division more like

libertarians are useful idiots like ukip and geert wilders, useful in that their getting lots of media exposure has helped make many of the things we say more socially acceptable, idiots in that at the end of it all they're going to end up in the same place as the communists if they don't fall into line

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: