Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoins illegal ????  (Read 13895 times)
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:10:31 PM

Bitcoin in my country is not prohibited. The government did not take a position on this issue. Probably afraid to make a decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:48:03 AM

BTC is not illegal at all. As the government has not allowed it, people thinking its illegal. But think once: " has the government banned or restricted all countries from using BTC?

eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:44:01 PM

the government does not like the fact that it can not control cryptocurrency. But it can not ban Bitcoin, because it will cause strong public resentment. Therefore, the government issues laws that control this type of currency
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:23:10 PM

Until not be accepted by the relevant law which prohibits, Bitcoin is not considered illegal. In my country there is no such prohibition. So I freely use Bitcoins
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:55:25 AM

many had a misconception about Bitcoin. many believe that they are used in illegal operations. This is all due to the fact that little information about cryptocurrency.

alien161016

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Bitcoin in my country is not prohibited. I was allowed to freely use this cryptocurrency. Taxes I did not pay for its use
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:44:03 PM

Most of the government officials are corrupt and secretly stealing the people's money and I think this is also the one of the reason why do they ban and set bitcoin as illegal because they can't steal people's bitcoin. The other reason might be because they found bitcoin was hard to manage and they don't get what it bitcoin really all about, and the other thing is because in some country, bitcoin is the most payment that is required to buy drugs online to stay anonymously to the public, that's why the government get rid of it before it get worst.

And that is why the government do not allow bitcoin to serve as alternative financial system because they cannot be able to manage its production and also they cannot be able to order a tax to every users .
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:22:19 PM

Most of the government officials are corrupt and secretly stealing the people's money and I think this is also the one of the reason why do they ban and set bitcoin as illegal because they can't steal people's bitcoin. The other reason might be because they found bitcoin was hard to manage and they don't get what it bitcoin really all about, and the other thing is because in some country, bitcoin is the most payment that is required to buy drugs online to stay anonymously to the public, that's why the government get rid of it before it get worst.

And that is why the government do not allow bitcoin to serve as alternative financial system because they cannot be able to manage its production and also they cannot be able to order a tax to every users .

and prohibit the government can no longer cryptocurrency. This will cause strong protests from many users. But the government really wants to control this sphere of life
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Bitcoin in my country is not prohibited. I was allowed to freely use this cryptocurrency. Taxes I did not pay for its use
But of countries in developing countries cannot allowing this because they cannot control this and worry about use of this money can flow very quickly and they cannot manage to control this in developed countries they are allowing and most of peoples using this without any worry
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:48:26 PM

and prohibit the government can no longer cryptocurrency. This will cause strong protests from many users. But the government really wants to control this sphere of life
What government ever wonder what the citizens think? No one will listen. Just ban and all. What will you do? The protests dispersed, and users not so much.
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:32:38 PM

But of countries in developing countries cannot allowing this because they cannot control this and worry about use of this money can flow very quickly and they cannot manage to control this in developed countries they are allowing and most of peoples using this without any worry
And why is it legalized? Bitcoin is used by a very few people. Why make him walk? Money is the economy and no one wants to destroy it.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:58:44 PM

And why is it legalized? Bitcoin is used by a very few people. Why make him walk? Money is the economy and no one wants to destroy it.
In order for countries to recognize bitcoin currency, you must first enable the government to monitor users and take taxes from them. This is perhaps the best answers.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:23:32 AM

What government ever wonder what the citizens think? No one will listen. Just ban and all. What will you do? The protests dispersed, and users not so much.
The government will be punished for any reason, and if bitcoin will be outlawed, no rallies will not help. It already has jurisdiction, sweaty that the state in money matters, it is all very quickly.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:49:04 AM

Just think, when the government made it possible to receive money person and do not take interest from him? I think as soon as the time comes for the legalization of the power to quickly come up with methods for paying taxes.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:32:42 AM

here also in Philippines, bitcoins was not considering illegal, some store nor remittances also selling bitcoins proving that bitcoins is not illegal, i think others was thinking about it because bitcoins doesnt requires you to pay even a single cents for tax. bitcoins are still not regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (PSP) and they issue a statement on risks associated with bitcoin trading and usage.
jondeen707

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:36:31 AM

Don't know where you are based, but you definitely should reconsider to make sure that you understand where you stand taxation-wise. The fact that you do not pay taxes does not necessarily mean that you do not have to.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:04:46 PM

About illegal use bitcoin can already forget. Bitcoin as a distributed payment system in its development passed through three stages of growth, and at the moment its economy is primarily determined by the "legitimate payments, commerce and services."
beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:15:34 PM

About illegal use bitcoin can already forget. Bitcoin as a distributed payment system in its development passed through three stages of growth, and at the moment its economy is primarily determined by the "legitimate payments, commerce and services."
What are you writing? Where in the world bitcoin uses a legal? Yes, as long as no criminal prosecution for its use, but the first attempts have already been made. For example in Russia.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

Recent concerns about the use of Bitcoins to perform illegal transactions at the moment exaggerated. With the economy growing like Bitcoin illegal transactions will become smaller
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:30:47 PM

Recent concerns about the use of Bitcoins to perform illegal transactions at the moment exaggerated. With the economy growing like Bitcoin illegal transactions will become smaller
Why do you think that bitcoin is growing along with the growth of the economy. World economies have not is growing. That is why is now so intensified protests. This begs the question, why is the bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: