Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting Investment Group  (Read 682 times)
TheFinalGroup (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:12:05 AM

Reduced group with a top betting verified tipsters that their price is too high to buy by your own.

Do you want to make money following really top tipsters for a cheap price?

We buy the best with stable profit in long term.
You receive tips always on time via Telegram App (www.telegram.org) to instant receiving.

Stop search more tipsters and do not waste your time!

More info in PM or join our telegram free channel when you can see free tips!

https://telegram.me/FinalGroupFreeChannel

Admin at Betting Investment Group: https://telegram.me/FinalGroupFreeChannel
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Promise2

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:21:53 AM

how much will it cost?

and which tipsters's tips will you offer?

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:14:46 AM

how much will it cost?

and which tipsters's tips will you offer?

we offer special prices for different packages.

you can see on the telegram link that i wrote in the first post.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:24:38 AM

You can give us some of the name of the top tipsters as you call them. I would like to find out more about them, where do they usually their tipping and from which website they bet etc. If they are from betadvisor the top rated tipsters there are really great and I would like to have a look at your offering. I think I need to install telegram on my phone and to check.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:27:25 AM

You can give us some of the name of the top tipsters as you call them. I would like to find out more about them, where do they usually their tipping and from which website they bet etc. If they are from betadvisor the top rated tipsters there are really great and I would like to have a look at your offering. I think I need to install telegram on my phone and to check.

Komso,
FabioBasket
Top14
MLBInsider
Smitckey
Jeremy Price
Gptbt
Cz-Tip
Pro-tennis

This is our actual list.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:31:08 AM

Komso,
FabioBasket
Top14
MLBInsider
Smitckey
Jeremy Price
Gptbt
Cz-Tip
Pro-tennis

This is our actual list.

I want to believe this is not service is not starting for the first time. I addition to what others have asked, I would appreciate a brief historical review of the activities of the team in recent times...
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

We are working from April, for sure this service is not starting for the first time.

I am recovering our stats and post it here asap but let me say to you that old profits do not guarantee future success.

That's my working way and I've made my betting investment group has achieved during these five months more than 40% ROI in all months.

And for those who dont trust, we are offering today a 30% discount in monthly packages.

bet365guru

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

30% discount can't prove anything, maybe you should offer 7 days trial for us. And do we need to be your affiliate?

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:41:04 AM

i think that you didnt read correctly or maybe you dont pay attention when you read. I said in the first post that all are invited to join the FREE CHANNEL (link on the first post).

Obviously not all the tips would be posted there, but should be 10/15 along the month.

Tell me, why i should gift 7 days when i offering a free channel and competitive prizes for the private group? you dont know nothing, john snow.

PS: And, for sure, you dont need to be affiliate.

PS2: but yes! all who post his telegram handle here would receive a 7 days test (without komso)

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

I would definitely be interested in the free channel. Could you possibly work some other app out instead of Telegram ? Something along the lines of Whatsapp or just a mailing list should be fine.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:52:18 AM

Telegram it´s the best option cause the tips are published in a channel with a bot, not bot option in whatsapp and email has delay between servers, telegram push notifications are faster than email.

For example: i have in my phone the email of tips, forever i receive before the telegram notification with the tip than the email alert. Including telegram web alert in computer.

You're asking introduce a delay that can not afford for the benefit of our customers.

But if in this forum are some people interested on mail receiving we can try this one (assuming for costumers the delay created for this solution).
This solution makes that Komso it´s impossible and we can apply some discount for counteract the solution delay.

zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:22:51 AM

Telegram it´s the best option cause the tips are published in a channel with a bot, not bot option in whatsapp and email has delay between servers, telegram push notifications are faster than email.

For example: i have in my phone the email of tips, forever i receive before the telegram notification with the tip than the email alert. Including telegram web alert in computer.

You're asking introduce a delay that can not afford for the benefit of our customers.

But if in this forum are some people interested on mail receiving we can try this one (assuming for costumers the delay created for this solution).
This solution makes that Komso it´s impossible and we can apply some discount for counteract the solution delay.

Why is impossible to get Komso tips by email ? Does he post them only a few minutes before the game start or what ? If I ever decide to be part of this group to give this a try (although I don't believe that much) I want all the tips to be sent to my email as my email is in my phone and I get the tips in real time. I tried telegram yesterday and was a very boring app.
TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:54:01 AM

Komso it´s impossible to catch by email cause the email delay 2/3 seconds between servers and one more the push notification to your mobile phone even if the account it´s in the two cases a Gmail account.

" I want all the tips to be sent to my email as my email is in my phone and I get the tips in real time. " => This is not about what you want, it´s about that you can´t catch Komso with those method cause he drop the lines between 5 and 10 seconds after send the pick.

Telegram maybe it´s a boring app, but it´s the better app for this purpose.

But if you purpose it´s resend Komso to your friends with gmail filters, you can say clearly.

PS: I post for you a free pick for Czech Republic FNL who starts at 15:00 CET: Vitkovice - Varnsdorf  -> 1

And we have in the group a tennis tip open for wawrinka-nishikori match.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:16:37 PM

I really think you should offer a time trial on this one, or at least give more info on the tipster hit ratio and profit etc
You said information would be available in this link?

Because I tried it and it did not work. Anyway a free trial, or some free picks normally help in build trust and interest.
Also I'm running a tipster championship on this forum, eight edition already and the next one will start on the 1st October. That would be a great place to promote your service by using the tips to participate in that competition and see how you do vs other tipsters. If they are that good you could probably even win the competition.

Think about it, here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

TheFinalGroup (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:55:19 PM

I really think you should offer a time trial on this one, or at least give more info on the tipster hit ratio and profit etc
You said information would be available in this link?

Because I tried it and it did not work. Anyway a free trial, or some free picks normally help in build trust and interest.
Also I'm running a tipster championship on this forum, eight edition already and the next one will start on the 1st October. That would be a great place to promote your service by using the tips to participate in that competition and see how you do vs other tipsters. If they are that good you could probably even win the competition.

Think about it, here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522

I undertstand that you tried to SPAM this thread, nice try mate.

I am not a tipster, i am an admin from a betting investment club. You didn´t read the post.

The link it´s correct, so, please, don´t lie. The link send you to telegram web app to follow @FinalGroupFreeChannel on Telegram app or web app.

In addition, i already said that i all who wants a trial period post his telegram handle here or DM me. And anyway, i already post a free pick here!!!

SO! PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE SPAM!!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: