Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract  (Read 166516 times)
drnash85

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:19:58 AM

What are the values we need for MyEtherWallet to establish the BCDN token and to invest in BCDN (addresses, gas amount (minimum), data, decimals)

Im quite sure that this will be answered after or during the end of the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony Long

Activity: 188

A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:15:51 PM

Excuse me! Why delete my translation links?

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
Wexfgy12

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:44:44 PM

Hi,

I have some questions

1. You talk about paying dividends for 3 years. Where will this revenue come from? People buy BCDN tokens to use the network, and miners/suppliers receive BCND tokens. How does BlockCDN make revenue? Is there a tax on transactions?

2. The total supply is 1 billion, right? Split between 40% Ico, 20% Rewards, 40% Mining? What does 20% rewards mean? 20% of all coins going to rewards (if they are stupid things like signature bounties) seems insane. can you please expand on that?
How long does mining go on for? like what will be the supply after ICO, and how will future supply be decided?

Also, no offence, but some of the English in some of the replies is hard to follow. If there is a team member with better English, it might make sense to have them be in charge of communication

The idea in general (disrupting CDN industry) seems like a very good one to me.

Cheers

1, revenue from the demand and the share of the transaction amount of 5%. Of which 40% of the proceeds as a reward for investors.
2, the total amount of 20%=2 million BCDN include: promotion of incentives, the upfront cost of spending, the early team expenses and team incentives.

So just to clarify, the network charges 5% of all transaction fees? so if I pay 10 BCDN to someone , the network gets 0.5 BCDN, and 40% goes to holders, and 60% to the developers?

Rewards means rewards for team members, not so much rewards for bounties, etc?

Still confused on the total supply? The OP mentions 2 different amounts, and you saying 20% = 2 million is yet another (total supply of 1 billion, 1 million , 10 million) which is it?
Tony Long

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 01:27:44 AM

Hi,

I have some questions

1. You talk about paying dividends for 3 years. Where will this revenue come from? People buy BCDN tokens to use the network, and miners/suppliers receive BCND tokens. How does BlockCDN make revenue? Is there a tax on transactions?

2. The total supply is 1 billion, right? Split between 40% Ico, 20% Rewards, 40% Mining? What does 20% rewards mean? 20% of all coins going to rewards (if they are stupid things like signature bounties) seems insane. can you please expand on that?
How long does mining go on for? like what will be the supply after ICO, and how will future supply be decided?

Also, no offence, but some of the English in some of the replies is hard to follow. If there is a team member with better English, it might make sense to have them be in charge of communication

The idea in general (disrupting CDN industry) seems like a very good one to me.

Cheers

1, revenue from the demand and the share of the transaction amount of 5%. Of which 40% of the proceeds as a reward for investors.
2, the total amount of 20%=2 million BCDN include: promotion of incentives, the upfront cost of spending, the early team expenses and team incentives.

So just to clarify, the network charges 5% of all transaction fees? so if I pay 10 BCDN to someone , the network gets 0.5 BCDN, and 40% goes to holders, and 60% to the developers?

Rewards means rewards for team members, not so much rewards for bounties, etc?

Still confused on the total supply? The OP mentions 2 different amounts, and you saying 20% = 2 million is yet another (total supply of 1 billion, 1 million , 10 million) which is it?
1、5% not send tokens, sending a token is no charge. But ETH will charge fees.But the transaction CDN to charge 5% of the fee.
As demand release of the CDN task, the miners mining income.
2、Token total circulation is 1 billion, ICO 40%, mining 40%, award 20%(Include: TW\FB\ promotion, team incentives, the upfront cost 。。。。。。)

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
Tony Long

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:32:35 AM

BcdnMiner has already started testing, please file an application for test on email:tony@blockcdn.org

Code:
Code:
[center]
[/center]
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:12:36 AM

Learn about BlockCDN's vision to Fast Forward the Future of CDN:

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-a-blockchain-application-in-network-acceleration-9b1d0b39fa03#.xbrw6llxk

██████████▄▄              ▄███████▄           ██▄       ▄██        ███       ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄          ▄██▀▀   ▀▀▀           ▐██▄     ▄██▀        ███       ███
███        ▀██▌        ██▀         ▐██         ▐██▄   ▄██▀         ███       ███
███         ███       ███           ██▌         ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███       ███
███         ██▌       ▐██           ██▌          ▀██▄██▀           ███       ███
███       ▄███         ▀█▀        ▄███            ▀███▀            ███▄     ▄███
████████████▀             ▄██▄▄▄████▀              ▀█▀              ▀███▄▄▄███▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TOKEN PRESALE
SEPTEMBER 3

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀
rocketsTmac

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:30:00 AM

If the aggregate amount of crowdfuding is less than 150,000ETH, it will be considered a failure.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  IMO the failure probability is very high, why set a min limit?
Tony Long

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:40:15 AM

If the aggregate amount of crowdfuding is less than 150,000ETH, it will be considered a failure.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  IMO the failure probability is very high, why set a min limit?
Project found that the minimum funding requirement is about 150000ETH

Code:
Code:
[center]
[/center]
Adykingcity

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:15:55 AM

japanese translation link not work Shocked

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Tony Long

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:36:22 AM

japanese translation link not work Shocked
yes its a bad man

Code:
Code:
[center]
[/center]
Bannedseller

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:55:34 PM

I will spend more time tonight to read more about this project.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:15:25 PM

I will spend more time tonight to read more about this project.

Thanks Bannedseller - let us know if you have any questions.

██████████▄▄              ▄███████▄           ██▄       ▄██        ███       ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄          ▄██▀▀   ▀▀▀           ▐██▄     ▄██▀        ███       ███
███        ▀██▌        ██▀         ▐██         ▐██▄   ▄██▀         ███       ███
███         ███       ███           ██▌         ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███       ███
███         ██▌       ▐██           ██▌          ▀██▄██▀           ███       ███
███       ▄███         ▀█▀        ▄███            ▀███▀            ███▄     ▄███

TOKEN PRESALE
SEPTEMBER 3

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀
TheKB

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

do we need to make an account on www.blockcdn.org for investing in ICO or just sending ether to contract address will suffice? i am stuck with Sign up/Sign in and it says duplicate eth address now. and i didnt get any e-mail about registration and it won't send any link to reset the password too. and the captchas suck the most! Angry
BitcoinUKpodcast

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:44:05 AM

do we need to make an account on www.blockcdn.org for investing in ICO or just sending ether to contract address will suffice? i am stuck with Sign up/Sign in and it says duplicate eth address now. and i didnt get any e-mail about registration and it won't send any link to reset the password too. and the captchas suck the most! Angry

Hi TheKB What wallet are you using?

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.13fvz9goc
TheKB

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.13fvz9goc

i am using MyEtherWallet. yes i already went through the guide and am ready to invest. just that i dont know what purpose is the Sign Up process for. as i can't sign up so a little confused!
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:06:19 PM

i am using MyEtherWallet. yes i already went through the guide and am ready to invest. just that i dont know what purpose is the Sign Up process for. as i can't sign up so a little confused!

I like your enthusiasm but The ICO starts on 28th November so you are a little early. If you revisit the sign up then you will probably find everything working as it should.

Thanks for your comments on the Captcha and general experience though - I will pass these on to the dev team

TOKEN PRESALE
SEPTEMBER 3

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀
lieumang

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Hi !
How can i get invitation code ?
Ber86

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:11:47 PM

Hi !

Send an email!
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

Hi !

Hi - Download the miner from our website www.blockcdn.org
These step by step instructions will help: https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/function-demo-of-bcdnminer-a89b4553e9f1#.e6rb7yz6q

I have a passcode for you - drop me an email to bitcoinukmedia@gmail.com
Thanks.

TOKEN PRESALE
SEPTEMBER 3

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀
_ChucK_

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:34:29 PM

Hello! Where can I find the Roadmap or some plan of implementation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.