Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract  (Read 173650 times)
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:12:36 AM

ICO of BlockCDN now 14502ETH and 242BTC

Does 242 BTC count into 150000 ETH? I mean if ETH is only 10k, but BTC is worth more than 140k ETH, will be the ICO successful?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony Long (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

ICO of BlockCDN now 14502ETH and 242BTC

Does 242 BTC count into 150000 ETH? I mean if ETH is only 10k, but BTC is worth more than 140k ETH, will be the ICO successful?
ICO=BTC+ETH

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
petkanics

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:47:53 PM

The promise of this project looks great.  But I'm wondering how the BlockCDN protocol proves to the demand side that the supplying node actually served real content to real end users? If the data about how much bandwidth was used comes from the CDN nodes themselves, then the supplying node could report false data about how much bandwidth they provided.

In a centralized solution, like Akamai, if their bill didn't match up with your expectations based on analytics, and you thought they were defrauding you, then you'd just switch providers or withhold payment or do an investigation. But in a decentralized solution like BlockCDN, you basically pay in advance, and your tokens will be transferred to a node who reports that they used X amount of bandwidth on your content. Is there some sort of "proof of bandwidth" baked into the protocol? Thanks!
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:52:47 PM

The promise of this project looks great.  But I'm wondering how the BlockCDN protocol proves to the demand side that the supplying node actually served real content to real end users? If the data about how much bandwidth was used comes from the CDN nodes themselves, then the supplying node could report false data about how much bandwidth they provided.

In a centralized solution, like Akamai, if their bill didn't match up with your expectations based on analytics, and you thought they were defrauding you, then you'd just switch providers or withhold payment or do an investigation. But in a decentralized solution like BlockCDN, you basically pay in advance, and your tokens will be transferred to a node who reports that they used X amount of bandwidth on your content. Is there some sort of "proof of bandwidth" baked into the protocol? Thanks!

It looks good, if the project continue this may have success. They are innovative, and developed by Chinese team.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:53:59 PM

What is minimum goal? And what way to return are provided in case of failure?
Please don't be a lazy person and try for read at the first page of the announcement thread. 150k ETH for the minimum threshold.
was providing at the first page.

This is a remote failure. The goal outlined in ur copycat message detaches the mind from my body.
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

The promise of this project looks great.  But I'm wondering how the BlockCDN protocol proves to the demand side that the supplying node actually served real content to real end users? If the data about how much bandwidth was used comes from the CDN nodes themselves, then the supplying node could report false data about how much bandwidth they provided.

The answer lies in the trading platform that sits at the core of BlockCDN. It uses smart contract technology to match orders automatically - Orders are inputted to the platform by the demander who pays per gb of data - the trading platform them matches that request to a sharer who can take the acceleration task on. The blockchain is used to record the workload undertaken by the sharer in order to pay them accordingly so that part of the system is how BlockCDN quantifies workloads -  'proof of bandwidth'. It is open and transparent of course - being blockchain - and so If there were any strange activity it would be possible to see -
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:20:04 PM

Excellent progress so far.  Look forward to a little more funding, but aside from that Everything is going well. Mining is great.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

How about more communication from the team. Not the ICO numbers which we can all see. Please report on what you're working on both technically and from a marketing perspective.  A newsletter from Tony would be appropriate (have someone correct the English).
It appears that the team is overly focused on mining. What about the demand side?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
petkanics

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:32:07 PM

The promise of this project looks great.  But I'm wondering how the BlockCDN protocol proves to the demand side that the supplying node actually served real content to real end users? If the data about how much bandwidth was used comes from the CDN nodes themselves, then the supplying node could report false data about how much bandwidth they provided.

The answer lies in the trading platform that sits at the core of BlockCDN. It uses smart contract technology to match orders automatically - Orders are inputted to the platform by the demander who pays per gb of data - the trading platform them matches that request to a sharer who can take the acceleration task on. The blockchain is used to record the workload undertaken by the sharer in order to pay them accordingly so that part of the system is how BlockCDN quantifies workloads -  'proof of bandwidth'. It is open and transparent of course - being blockchain - and so If there were any strange activity it would be possible to see -

Thank you. I could see how this would help prevent fraud if there was a reputation system contained within the market, and demanders had some ability to only match with sharers who had positive reputation. But if this doesn't exist what prevents a sharer from indicating that they have capacity to fulfill an order...and reporting that they did fulfill it...when really just dumping the bytes to /dev/null or a fake connection? Since the orders are matched by the smart contracts and the demander pays in advance, they don't have the ability to prevent their order from getting routed to a sharer who isn't providing good service. Or hopefully they do or the protocol accounts for this?

The fact that orders + value transfers are transparent on the blockchain are great! But what does the protocol do if a demander says "Hey, I just paid X into this platform to 10GB of bandwidth, and sharers claimed that they fullfilled this order, but I KNOW that there's no way real users consumed anywhere near 10GB of data yet, based on my traffic numbers."

Thanks again for your thoughts.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:32:59 PM

Good flow of money was at the end of bonus period.
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:58:34 PM

is there any chance to see  the list of accepted bounty signatures ?

Hi - I have sent you a PM
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:38:06 AM

I see so far only 15415.87 ETH and 242.819 BTC. It appears there is still a long way to go. I want to know is the 150,000 ETH is a hard or soft min for the ICO?
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:43:07 AM

I see so far only 15415.87 ETH and 242.819 BTC. It appears there is still a long way to go. I want to know is the 150,000 ETH is a hard or soft min for the ICO?

the investment is calculated by adding both ETH and BTC. so 15415 ETH + 243 BTC = ~38,000 ETH which amounts to more than 25% of investment target. so keeping in mind a developed working product, i feel very optimistic that remaining funding target will be achieved successfully.
Tony Long (OP)

Activity: 423

A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:03:33 PM

Please exchange and large investors to contact me Jointly promote the development of BlockCDN. I can guarantee that the project will develop miner 50000-100000 within a year.Team can sell some of the equity.
my email :tony@blockcdn.org

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:56:23 PM

BOUNTY SHOWER   BOUNTY SHOWER   BOUNTY SHOWER

Bounty Shower at 3pm UTC over on The Viral Exchange - in just 5 mins!

RULES: Make a nice tweet about us @BlockCDN add a picture and some relevant Hashtags like #Ethereum or #Cryptocurrency and we will add it to TVE with a bounty.

The more tweets we receive to @BlockCDN - the more bounty will be available for you to collect on The Viral Exchange.

Don't miss out - the bounty shower is open for a short time only. See you there
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:06:18 PM

this is a fake account https://twitter.com/BIockCDN

The official account is https://twitter.com/BlockCDN

The difference is i/I to l/L

please be careful

miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:03:51 PM

please be careful

These phishing accounts used in all known ICO
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:12:09 PM

please be careful

Whats the angle here? What he/she does is promote this pale ICO. Why create a fake to propel someones boat? Both do the same and are equally loud.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:21:30 PM

BOUNTY SHOWER   BOUNTY SHOWER   BOUNTY SHOWER

Bounty Shower at 3pm UTC over on The Viral Exchange - in just 5 mins!

RULES: Make a nice tweet about us @BlockCDN add a picture and some relevant Hashtags like #Ethereum or #Cryptocurrency and we will add it to TVE with a bounty.

The more tweets we receive to @BlockCDN - the more bounty will be available for you to collect on The Viral Exchange.

Don't miss out - the bounty shower is open for a short time only. See you there
     I'm sorry, today I did not have time to BOUNTY SHOWER  Embarrassed
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:24:54 PM

please be careful

Who can explain to me, why do phishing accounts Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: