Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

They came here a few months ago promising blue sky's and amber waves of grain.  All they've done is make a new repo and build with more checkpoints.  They haven't made a commit for over three onths.  In other words they are not developing shit.  At one point their scammy Blockchain Development Company http://www.blockology.org had dozens of coins cloned in their repo.  The reason that BBR isn't plunging faster than it is is because these pumpers have most of the coins.  Everyone else sold already.  They bought cheap and pumped the coin.  That's what they do.

CZ has already confirmed that these guys are scammers and have fraudulently used his name to pump this coin.  BBR is now  a dead coin owned by a group of scammy coin pumpers.  

Bra, u look so stupid. U simply don't know how to read. Read all posts

Why u so jaded? U sound like a little kid whose parents never loved him or maybe never had friends

This would make me very angry inside for no particular reason I am guessing

Please take care of yourself somewhere else. This project don't need your skill sets. nEXT!

calling it pump and dump may be a little too early to say... for sure the market cap is too high for what the dev had archived.  Cool
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

How many lines of code you and your fake team wrote since October?
snowydog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

A lot of people lost their money with the recent rise and fall of Boolberry. What caused the price to go up so suddenly?
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

A lot of people lost their money with the recent rise and fall of Boolberry. What caused the price to go up so suddenly?

people buying above the spot price who have a longer investment horizon than weekend traders

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

people buying above the spot price who have a longer investment horizon than weekend traders

Now all related to Boolberry is at stake of its reputation (BBR community, BBR developer, Cryptonote), only can be saved by new binary released.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:53:15 AM

Yesterday prices 94k now 33k.. amazing
Faltrimen

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

Wait for new pump  Roll Eyes
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

You look at the coins are greatly increased in price lately, and you can understand that all this coins are Pow mined. Someone mine their half of the year, and then coin to raise in price to sell accumulated.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

They faked the real zoidberg in the slack themselves hyping his comeback and pumping the price with his pump team. Prettybadger is involved in the pumpgroup and confirmed that the pump is led by blocko great job they now killed the zoidberg project. Stay away from this pump team. Everyone should sue them!!!
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

You are looking at Zoidberg's old repo.  Here is the new repo which is in the OP of this thread: https://github.com/BlockchainDevelopmentCompany/boolberry/commits/master
zhalox

Activity: 176
Merit: 106

XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:16:32 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 07:17:20 PM by zhalox

crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

@bb

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:49:25 PM

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.

yes, these things will allow features such as remote nodes and web wallets so that people can keep using boolberry while the database is implemented Smiley

all the information is in the announcement thread, it is comical that people think they are so good at googling and finding the wrong answers when it is all right here. there are honestly few people on my team interested in refuting all the allegations, because they like the low prices more. the remote nodes are still going to happen, the seed nodes are still going to happen, we still have one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies on the market, and now everyone is selling to us at 25k satoshis when we could barely move 3 bitcoin in this market before? yeah how about we just don't say anything

The bi-weeklies are bi-weekly.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
cehfida

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:21:43 PM

Hello friend little guide me i am using rx480 3 gpu rigs with 5 cards which coin is best for mine now to get better earning profit per day XBB is best for mine or not?
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

Hello friend little guide me i am using rx480 3 gpu rigs with 5 cards which coin is best for mine now to get better earning profit per day XBB is best for mine or not?

not sure, difficulty is pretty high historically, but what do the mining calculators say? there aren't a lot that have the wild keccak algorithm to compare against

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

the scam revealed of blockologist

https://youtu.be/6Av1gc7JbLA

also take a look in the boolberry bitcointalk topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.7780

pump and dump by dev and his team
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

i agree that the "roadmap" of changing the ticker and gui colors is childish bullshit. the ticker is fine and so is the gui.. this latest "roadmap" is in preparation of one final massive pump before this coin is abandoned for good. it's clear there is no real development happening. bbr is doomed unless crypto_zoidberg decides to continue his involvement
@bb

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

i agree that the "roadmap" of changing the ticker and gui colors is childish bullshit. the ticker is fine and so is the gui.. this latest "roadmap" is in preparation of one final massive pump before this coin is abandoned for good. it's clear there is no real development happening. bbr is doomed unless crypto_zoidberg decides to continue his involvement

It is not true, you don't mention the improvement over bbr network that 1block has done is very important also, now syncing the wallet is very quick. What's the point of all improvement without strong networks?
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:46:36 AM

Why bbr pumped these days?anything new released?
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

Dear friend
I think all new can see in #1 and https://bbrproject.slack.com/messages/general/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: