Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

Ever bother looking at the market? You drama queens with your new accounts can move on now!
Once this two sided shitstorm clears maybe some devs will stepup and do this coin justice.
In the meanwhile I will sit on my stash and continue to mine.

I rarely post in discussion forums but your all so fake and conceded this has been an interesting read, Stephen King has now officially lost his spot as my favorite science fiction writer!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:19:52 AM

Ever bother looking at the market? You drama queens with your new accounts can move on now!
Once this two sided shitstorm clears maybe some devs will stepup and do this coin justice.
In the meanwhile I will sit on my stash and continue to mine.

I rarely post in discussion forums but your all so fake and conceded this has been an interesting read, Stephen King has now officially lost his spot as my favorite science fiction writer!

You know its more profitable to mine ETH or mostly anything else and to buy BBR right?
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

I'm glad you tried but in the end you need designers and coders that can actually do something. Talking and dreaming is fun but then it's back to reality in the end.

If there had of been some coding and real development that was evident to polo then perhaps it would not have been delisted.

At the end of the day, I welcome these posts because they expose who people truly are.  In this case, we learned that this person was not legitimate; a legitimate project must prove itself before it should be listed on a major exchange.  This individual shows reverse thinking and possibly due to trading on the side.  One point I mentioned in our post:
As for Boolberry, we’ll see what happens – I remain highly skeptical of anything with it, even though Boolberry is sound from an economic and technical view (it lacks a visionary leader – which is unfortunate). But many people realize that if the project “dies” again, they could do what I just described. Also, they’re realizing they could do this with other cryptosphere projects too. And ultimately, this may lead to less crypto-spam, which benefits all of us.
We all learned that blockologist wasn't the real deal - we can now ignore people associated with him and his future efforts.  That's been a worthy lesson.  As for XBB or BBR (whatever it is now), it's probably dead even with solid technical and economic fundamentals.  Only a visionary leader who will see this through can resurrect this, but I highly doubt that will happen.

the only thing that would prevent delisting at this point was the database improvement. the volume and growth was already apparent, a product of my involvement.

I did some development, inspired some other contributors and paid some developers. I usually stayed silent so as not to influence the market and stuck with the bi-weekly updates for any material news, which occurred on a known frequency. I think that negates most of what you're saying.

A more accurate description is saying Boolberry got delisted from Blockchain Development Company just like it got delisted from Poloniex: because it doesn't make business sense anymore. For Poloniex, the line in the sand was the RAM requirements, for my company its the lack of liquid market.

Take the baton and run with it, because thats what I did. Some things worked and some things didn't. Business and revenues are up from this public project, its a pretty good story, from a perspective you're not considering. There is plenty of opportunity to make your boolberry holdings way more valuable than they are.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:22:39 PM

I'm glad you tried but in the end you need designers and coders that can actually do something. Talking and dreaming is fun but then it's back to reality in the end.

If there had of been some coding and real development that was evident to polo then perhaps it would not have been delisted.

At the end of the day, I welcome these posts because they expose who people truly are.  In this case, we learned that this person was not legitimate; a legitimate project must prove itself before it should be listed on a major exchange.  This individual shows reverse thinking and possibly due to trading on the side.  One point I mentioned in our post:
As for Boolberry, we’ll see what happens – I remain highly skeptical of anything with it, even though Boolberry is sound from an economic and technical view (it lacks a visionary leader – which is unfortunate). But many people realize that if the project “dies” again, they could do what I just described. Also, they’re realizing they could do this with other cryptosphere projects too. And ultimately, this may lead to less crypto-spam, which benefits all of us.
We all learned that blockologist wasn't the real deal - we can now ignore people associated with him and his future efforts.  That's been a worthy lesson.  As for XBB or BBR (whatever it is now), it's probably dead even with solid technical and economic fundamentals.  Only a visionary leader who will see this through can resurrect this, but I highly doubt that will happen.

the only thing that would prevent delisting at this point was the database improvement. the volume and growth was already apparent, a product of my involvement.

I did some development, inspired some other contributors and paid some developers. I usually stayed silent so as not to influence the market and stuck with the bi-weekly updates for any material news, which occurred on a known frequency. I think that negates most of what you're saying.

A more accurate description is saying Boolberry got delisted from Blockchain Development Company just like it got delisted from Poloniex: because it doesn't make business sense anymore. For Poloniex, the line in the sand was the RAM requirements, for my company its the lack of liquid market.

Take the baton and run with it, because thats what I did. Some things worked and some things didn't. Business and revenues are up from this public project, its a pretty good story, from a perspective you're not considering. There is plenty of opportunity to make your boolberry holdings way more valuable than they are.

Fair enough you did something. Which was better than nothing. Perhaps we are being a bit ungrateful for what you did. It is probably the disappointment of the moment.

However, you need coders and designers as well as a good front man.

Did polo tell you the ram issue was their main reason for delisting?

I thought there was a bit of progress with this.

Anyway in my experience coins revive well after getting liberated from polo. Going there is a good boost leaving there is not always a bad thing.

gigabyted

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:44:40 PM

So basicaly you're saying that you were dumping coins on the exchange to be able to do business with it... I still think that its the first time i see this in a coin.
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

So basicaly you're saying that you were dumping coins on the exchange to be able to do business with it... I still think that its the first time i see this in a coin.

No, you're grasping at straws with that comment

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
gigabyted

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Then can you elaborate why you need a liquid exchange to operates?
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

The majority of the donations came in the form of bitcoin and monero. So those weren't dumped on the Boolberry market to do business. Does that answer the question or was there another connotation I missed?

Any Boolberry positions I controlled weren't used to cover costs, so they wouldn't be dumped to help my business operate

Many people outside the crypto community were watching the Boolberry markets, and since now you can't even buy $5,000 worth without moving the market on bittrex 300%, its too illiquid for my constituents to consider it.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
gigabyted

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

The majority of the donations came in the form of bitcoin and monero. So those weren't dumped on the Boolberry market to do business. Does that answer the question or was there another connotation I missed?

Any Boolberry positions I controlled weren't used to cover costs, so they wouldn't be dumped to help my business operate

Then why do you need a BBR/XBB market at all in order to develop the coin?
1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

I added more ^

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
gigabyted

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

I added more ^

And not being able to buy ALOT prevents you from developping the coin? I still don't follow you, can you elaborate more of how not being able to buy more coins prevent you from developing it?
Glutinous Treat

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

Lokks like some controversy is afoot  Wink
gigabyted

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:51:30 PM

I just don't understand, 98% of the coins out there aren't listed on polo, i even know coins that were in development for years and were on shitty exchange with mostly no volume at all.   And they were still working on it.

At some point i can understand that he needs to dump coins on the market to pay for his expanse somehow.   But telling us that he can't continue to work on the coin since he can't buy alot of it anymore to take us for stupids...
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:27:34 AM

1blockologist (OP)

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:33:10 AM

I just don't understand, 98% of the coins out there aren't listed on polo, i even know coins that were in development for years and were on shitty exchange with mostly no volume at all.   And they were still working on it.

At some point i can understand that he needs to dump coins on the market to pay for his expanse somehow.   But telling us that he can't continue to work on the coin since he can't buy alot of it anymore to take us for stupids...

So are you talking about buying or dumping? you seem to be using those terms interchangeably but they are different things

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
gigabyted

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

So are you talking about buying or dumping? you seem to be using those terms interchangeably but they are different things

Ok well, im tired of your word play, this is getting nowhere...
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

The currency depreciated after being deleted on the trading floor! Someone help XBB coin
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:32:07 AM

Dear all!
I like this coin, i hope this coin may be longer Dev !
Thanks
Digital-Underground

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

If instead of all the hyping and talking, BDC would have actually done some development Polo might have not delisted it.
(I am explicitly not referring to Clintar here)

Personally I think the decision to bail on the project now, shows perfectly that BDC talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Not even one step.

BDC, you suck. (No, Clintar, not you, you're allright by me.)
gigabyted

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

If instead of all the hyping and talking, BDC would have actually done some development Polo might have not delisted it.
(I am explicitly not referring to Clintar here)

Personally I think the decision to bail on the project now, shows perfectly that BDC talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Not even one step.

BDC, you suck. (No, Clintar, not you, you're allright by me.)

Well no more development anyway, he needed polo to have liquidity to buy alot of it! Smiley  (Lol yeah right)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: