Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 418935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

If instead of all the hyping and talking, BDC would have actually done some development Polo might have not delisted it.
(I am explicitly not referring to Clintar here)

Personally I think the decision to bail on the project now, shows perfectly that BDC talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Not even one step.

BDC, you suck. (No, Clintar, not you, you're allright by me.)

Sorry, already told everyone that we got stuck on cross platform stability. Stuff that worked on Windows didn't work on Linux/OSX and sometimes vice versa

Don't think the progress we would have made would have helped with Poloniex listing

A lot of people didn't want me on the project after CZ came back, the entire time, now they get what they want: Boolberry at the exact price before I even released a paper because apparently nobody has faith in the direction of the project with just him around. Make up your minds  Roll Eyes

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

If instead of all the hyping and talking, BDC would have actually done some development Polo might have not delisted it.

Personally I think the decision to bail on the project now, shows perfectly that BDC talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Not even one step.

Sorry, already told everyone that we got stuck on cross platform stability. Stuff that worked on Windows didn't work on Linux/OSX and sometimes vice versa

Don't think the progress we would have made would have helped with Poloniex listing

A lot of people didn't want me on the project after CZ came back, the entire time, now they get what they want: Boolberry at the exact price before I even released a paper because apparently nobody has faith in the direction of the project with just him around. Make up your minds  Roll Eyes

BBR HODLER REACTS:

https://youtu.be/VYrFnW8jpWA
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Nobody said they didnt want you around. They simply thought that although you talked up a good amount of interest and were a good frontman that you had no chance of talking on such a beast as boolberry and developing the code. There are probably only a handful of devs that could take BBR and make the improvements we all want. So no shame in that. I think people just realised only CZ was going to be able to really inspire techwise investors back.

I think you kind of shocked everyone with your announcement that didn't only say that you were dropping bbr that you were going to shift you investment and time to other projects that could be seen as direct competition. That was not a cool annoucement to the community here who were just as upset at the delisting as yourself.

CZ is worrying to me because although an obviously genius level developer he is not like for example evan duff who although has way less talent is a smart guy in that he knows you can make more than a few BTC in donations it you hoard supply of your own token and then work to make your project very very valuable. Of course the hoarding should be done in a fair way. CZ seems to think about getting a few btc now and not jumping on our suggestion to create a dev fund much larger than the one he has now if he will bring back a lot of his development skills to this project.

1blockologist (OP)

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

A lot of people didn't want me on the project after CZ came back, the entire time, now they get what they want: Boolberry at the exact price before I even released a paper because apparently nobody has faith in the direction of the project with just him around. Make up your minds  Roll Eyes

Nobody said they didnt want you around. They simply thought that although you talked up a good amount of interest and were a good frontman that you had no chance of talking on such a beast as boolberry and developing the code. There are probably only a handful of devs that could take BBR and make the improvements we all want. So no shame in that. I think people just realised only CZ was going to be able to really inspire techwise investors back.

I think you kind of shocked everyone with your announcement that didn't only say that you were dropping bbr that you were going to shift you investment and time to other projects that could be seen as direct competition. That was not a cool annoucement to the community here who were just as upset at the delisting as yourself.

CZ is worrying to me because although an obviously genius level developer he is not like for example evan duff who although has way less talent is a smart guy in that he knows you can make more than a few BTC in donations it you hoard supply of your own token and then work to make your project very very valuable. Of course the hoarding should be done in a fair way. CZ seems to think about getting a few btc now and not jumping on our suggestion to create a dev fund much larger than the one he has now if he will bring back a lot of his development skills to this project.

I would have liked to prove people wrong about my own personal development prowess, the opportunity cost in Boolberry unfortunately is too high, especially without being able to effectively manage a position. Boolberry would benefit from a different client written in a different programming language (or even more cleanly in C++) that conformed to the existing Boolberry protocol. Several additional devs spent a lot of time working on the code and getting stuck on the same issues.

The last 8 months spent on Boolberry did prove to be at the expense of a larger altcoin rally. I typically avoid talking about other cryptocurrencies here, but I view these as separate viable assets, and there is no room for maximalism in this approach. Cryptonote as a concept is still an underdog both in terms of recognition and in development progress, they all inherit a convoluted codebase, and the communities should work together.

There were several unexpected setbacks, such as the seed node issue, and cross platform compatibility. But the LMDB necessity eclipses all of those, and if it really needs to be addressed.

The communities' desire for legitimacy from CZ stunted collaboration. So now they get CZ exclusively.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

A lot of people didn't want me on the project after CZ came back, the entire time, now they get what they want: Boolberry at the exact price before I even released a paper because apparently nobody has faith in the direction of the project with just him around. Make up your minds  Roll Eyes

I would have liked to prove people wrong about my own personal development prowess, the opportunity cost in Boolberry unfortunately is too high, especially without being able to effectively manage a position. Boolberry would benefit from a different client written in a different programming language (or even more cleanly in C++) that conformed to the existing Boolberry protocol. Several additional devs spent a lot of time working on the code and getting stuck on the same issues.

The last 8 months spent on Boolberry did prove to be at the expense of a larger altcoin rally. I typically avoid talking about other cryptocurrencies here, but I view these as separate viable assets, and there is no room for maximalism in this approach. Cryptonote as a concept is still an underdog both in terms of recognition and in development progress, they all inherit a convoluted codebase, and the communities should work together.

There were several unexpected setbacks, such as the seed node issue, and cross platform compatibility. But the LMDB necessity eclipses all of those, and if it really needs to be addressed.

The communities' desire for legitimacy from CZ stunted collaboration. So now they get CZ exclusively.

Fair enough. If that is how you see it then you must of course act in a way that is best for you. We all do the same at the end of the day.

Overall you did bring a lot of interest back to Boolberry so nobody can deny that. Good luck and perhaps you will change your mind about boolberry in the future. I still hold out some hope that someone will tackle this beast and bring it to a level it could be at.

AncientEnemy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

For how long it was listed on Poloniex?
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:03:45 PM

For how long it was listed on Poloniex?

Not sure exactly but for years
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  
A good day to you, sir, too.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

These suggestions with regards cz's future demise are not the best way to entice him back.
How much BTC have you got left?

gigabyted

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:16:09 PM

This coin has no dev anymore, so it will probably sleep there until its delisted from bittrex or taken by another dev i guess... Ill check back in a few months i guess
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

This coin has no dev anymore, so it will probably sleep there until its delisted from bittrex or taken by another dev i guess... Ill check back in a few months i guess

well no official dev but since clintar probably has more skill than 99% of projects copy and paste devs then there is yet hope.

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

Ever bother looking at the market? You drama queens with your new accounts can move on now!
Once this two sided shitstorm clears maybe some devs will stepup and do this coin justice.
In the meanwhile I will sit on my stash and continue to mine.

I rarely post in discussion forums but your all so fake and conceded this has been an interesting read, Stephen King has now officially lost his spot as my favorite science fiction writer!

You know its more profitable to mine ETH or mostly anything else and to buy BBR right?

Well I am looking for a good coin to point the CPUs at and every GPU with enough memory is pointed at ETH ATM, and no I don't need to buy any BBR, lol. 
It just pisses me off to no end when I see people talking shit on the ANN threads. I have zero respect for House Flippers and less for coin Pumper/Dumpers, people who spend all day on the faucets...

I am willing to run some nodes if you guys get rolling again, and have offered that much on the Reddit board.
I hope one of the original Developers can save this coin! The other guy needs to find a job!
pascnx

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

I s dev active?
gigabyted

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

I s dev active?

Not anymore
AncientEnemy

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

Really is he gone?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!

All for lulz. Sure, i lost a few dollars but figured that earnsed me the right to spazz out and reel a few in. Moving the rest to cryptopia maybe a pump group will selects it, in the future. Ciao

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gigabyted

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Just read a few page back, he wrote about this
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:26:36 AM

DEV LEAVE BOOLBEERIES, WANT WORK ON COMPETING COIN...

RANDOM THOGHT ON CURRENT CRPTO BUBBLE:
- WHERE ALL NEW MONEY COME FROM?
- ETH EFT... HMMM NO ONE THINK IT GET APPROVE
- WALL STREET INSIDERS KNOW BETTER...
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

The price is rising. Any word from devs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: