Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruno Kucinskas FULLY EXPOSED! Read all about it!  (Read 1067 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:52:49 AM

It saddens me to report that the venerable crptoarch, who can't even spell crypto correctly, has nailed the tatar - ME!

It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

Here are just a few sites he has registered and clearly failed with.

TAKE NOTE: Look how stupid he is, when he finally saw someone sold a pizza for 10K BTC, he thought he maintained the intelligence to copy cat the idea. Monkey see monkey do right? He is not smart enough to come up with his own original intelligent ideas so he will just copy someone else. Quilty! Ergo, not fit to be part of the cryptocurrency space in any capacity.

http://domainbigdata.com/yahoo.com/mj/XMq15sm42VM8PM2eCiCQvA

vizdaq@yahoo.com is associated to this person
Name   Bruno Kucinskas   is associated with 19 domains
Address   406 W. Center St.   
City   Sandwich   
State   Illinois
Country   US United States
   New address in Bullhead City, AZ which theymos has
Phone   +1.8155081668 Number still works, but have a second number
Private   no

uberkoin.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
uberkoins.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
bitfie.info   2013-11-21   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
gageslist.us   2014-02-07   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com Guilty!
gageslist.info   2014-02-07   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
oculusriftcoin.biz   2014-01-25   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com Guilty!
oculusriftcoins.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
oculusriftcoin.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
brunosmicropizzeria.info   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
brunosmicropizzeria.org   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror) Guilty!
coinprolite.com   2015-10-31   1and1.com Guilty!
uberqoin.info   2014-03-17   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms) Guilty!
typhoonhaiyanrelieffund.org   2013-11-13   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror) Guilty!

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/sMiwizdIBsqFix-Fjy3voA.._info.html Guilty!

Domain: RINGERL.COM, Guilty!
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral Url: http://registrar.godaddy.com
NameServer: NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NameServer: NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 03:00:00 AM
Whois Update: NA
Referral Url: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:24:54 PM

Owner/Registrant
Name: Bruno Kucinskas
Street: 406 W Center St.
City: Sandwich
State/Province: Illinois
Postal Code: 60548
New address - See Above

Admin
New address - See Above
Phone: +1.8155081668
Email: NA

Tech
New address - See Above
Phone: +1.8155081668
Email: NA

Here is his sad and lonely myspace account: (another failure)

https://myspace.com/261468933 Guilty! With apologies to my fellow Bitcoiners who most likely ALL have fully developed MySpace accounts.

He was part of the Bitcoin Foundation. What happened with him there and that project?

http://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/323-committee-member-introductions/

Bruno Kucinskas
Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:37 AM
My name is Justin O'Connell Bruno Kucinskas and I was brought here by Charles. So, thank you Charles.
Hope I covered my tracks well enough so that nobody reading this is the wiser in believing that I didn't copy somebody else's intro. Guilty! The truth of the matter here is that Charles, I and Satoshi Nakamoto were going to infiltrate the Bitcoin Foundation pretending to be merely committee members, akin to the venerable Leroy Fodor claiming to be a newbie in mid-2014 when he first registered on this forum, but the truth being that Leroy was mining and trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum didn't even have 20 registered users, that occurring in early 2010, with theymos at #32. Unfortunately, some astute Bitcoiners were wise to the plan so we abandoned the attempted coup of the TBF.

Here is something very interesting. It's only small time, but aren't we done doing these kinds of things when we are 17 and 18 years old? What explanation does Gleb have for this immature criminal offense?

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street. Guilty! With tears in my eyes for having this fully exposed, I offer up no explanation. Again, fellow Bitcoiners please, please, please, I beg of you, to forgive me and give me another chance to prove my worth in this wonderful community. Oh, and to Leroy Fodor honest, I was arrested twice in Ogle County, the second time also for a moving violation only a couple months later (or perhaps it was a couple months prior to what the venerable crptoarch has spelled out above).

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad. Guilty! Guilty! And Guilty! Ever since dad died, my worthless life became even more worthless. Today, I have nobody. I thought I had friends in the crypto community, but I see now that that is not the case since the venerable cryptoarch has made me see the light, of which I truly thank him for the revelation.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow. Amen to that, brother. The cryptocurrency space needs venerable dudes like Leroy Fodor and Bitmaster aka Chantha Owen Lueung to weed out losing fucks like myself. Thus, again, Guilty! You nailed this one right on the money. Bless you!

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb. NOOOOOOOOOO! Not the bees! Please, let me just pled Guilty! and start another unlocked scam thread on my scammy ass oppose to posting this wonderful exposé on that infamous self-moderated locked scam thread by the venerable Leroy Fodor against my scammy ass.

He told me he gave up on Gleb, it was a waste of time. But this info I think needs to be there for people to see. Yes, it needs to be seen by everybody on the planet, hence this new thread. In case I forgot to do such already, bless you, crptoarch.

So next time you talk to Leroy ask him to upload that to the thread please.

I think now we understand why he gets away with so much here. He's the ass is the group no one likes, but knows to much to really piss off. So you just deal with his stupidity and empty ideas to keep his flapping mouth shut and your secrets secure. Guilty! I haven't a clue as to how crptoacrch figured it all out, but he did. Yes, he nailed it big time here. Yes, I have major dirt on everybody in this space up to and including pics of theymos wearing a dress. But that's not the worse I have on theymos, hence he allowing me full reign in running this forum. theymos even lets me decide how much each mods make each month ever since I exposed that they were getting paid.

All that said, please don't judge the venerable "I Can't Spell Crypto" crptoarch too harshly for exposing my scammy ass due to perhaps because maybe I pushed the venerable Leroy Fodor and Chantha Owen Lueung too far in Owen's venerated Crypto-city thread during this pledge month where he's hoping to get Crypto-city's second Like on its Facebook page during the drive from one of his pretend for real 74K+ user base, still stagnant at 1 Like since January 2016 when Owen gave it to himself.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:24:04 AM

Hey, venerable crptoarch. Just to show the rest of the Bitcoiners that your word is golden, take a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718850.0 where I'm blackmailing theymos to abide to my wishes. theymos knows full well that I can fire up Nikki the Bitch anytime and raise all kinds of hell here.

Now off to waking up Gavin and have him change some Bitcoin core code to my liking because I have shit on him too, like everybody else in this space according to your astute findings.

One day I hope to be one tenth as venerable as crptoarch. Hey, maybe I should start a new user account named CrptoGleb. Rumor has it that incorrect spelling of words (e.g. crpto = crypto) is all the rage.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

Oh wow. Thanks for exposing yourself as such a "bad" person.

And by "bad" I mean good. Lol.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:48:37 AM

Oh wow. Thanks for exposing yourself as such a "bad" person.

And by "bad" I mean good. Lol.

Seriously, it's for the betterment of Bitcoin. Us scammy asses need to be exposed to the nth degree. Hey, I just thought of something. Is there a way for me to give myself negative trust so that when people Google my scammy ass they'll be greeted with my negative trust thingy? Oops! Now my bad! I just remembered that this forum's trust thingy IS NOT index by Google or any of the search engines, so that's moot.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

I applaud your courage to come out finally.
It's been a long time coming but it needed to be done once and for all.
I also can't thank enough the venerable cryptarch guy we need more users like him !

Hopefully Gleb Gamow has learned the error of his ways and will fly right for now on.
I think we should give him another chance  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:01:00 PM

I applaud your courage to come out finally.
It's been a long time coming but it needed to be done once and for all.
I also can't thank enough the venerable cryptarch guy we need more users like him !

Hopefully Gleb Gamow has learned the error of his ways and will fly right for now on.
I think we should give him another chance  Grin

Seriously, I'm not worthy for another chance.

"I pass the reins torch over to the venerable crptoarch who I hope one day learns to spell crypto correctly."

<just noticed that I've spelt reins incorrectly a couple or so days ago, adding a "g", thus, again, who am I to diss a dude who can't spell crypto?>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:29:16 PM

Here's to all the retards that'll get fucked by Bruno Kucinskas (me) in 2017.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.msg17357965#msg17357965
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235683.msg17357957#msg17357957
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676941.msg17357949#msg17357949
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:53:27 PM

Literally?!

A little of this and a little of that and you're good to go, right!?

Just incase, don't forget this afterwards. (No offence Bruno. I just don't know where you've been).

A lot of these chromosome deficient shit-stain's birth certificates are just apologies from condom factories.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:58:02 PM

Literally?!

A little of this and a little of that and you're good to go, right!?

Just incase, don't forget this afterwards. (No offence Bruno. I just don't know where you've been).

A lot of these chromosome deficient shit-stain's birth certificates are just apologies from condom factories.

You nailed it, bud, albeit you forgot that I'm a goat man, ergo no need for the linked-to product lines. That said, there's been a cute raccoon roamin' my neck of the woods of late, perhaps wantin' me to experience its orifice normally saved for procurin' with its ilk (dick got hard for sec because I thought elk).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:26:18 PM

Bump, because the world needs to know what a scamtard I truly am.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: