Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 06:47:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like most about Japan?  (Read 41312 times)
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:56:35 PM

To be honest, i love JAV (Japanese adults videos) LOL. Their adult video industry is very developed. There have many types of film, a lots of models and most of them are beautiful. I also like anime and manga. These are both great Japanese tradition. I can name many famous manga here such as Dragonballs, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

I like the lean production and process rules developed by Japanese which are one of the main factors of the huge success of their companies and products.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

Mantic0re

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

Well it's a very rich culture. It has an interesting history, mythology, literature, art, calligraphy, theater & modern tech fads (such as video games, comic books, anime, video games...etc).

I have been dreaming to go to Japan one day and I am thinking to go next spring. Even found service where I will book tickets https://uk.lowcost.club/ . I can't think of one person I know who hasn't been there and didn't like it. Like I said, its a very rich culture and would be nice to go there and experience it first hand.
If I go, I will make a lot of pictures with pretty cherry blossoms Smiley
Woodie

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Japan seems to be a hub of top notch technology and I also like there car industry {street cars}
Though its disheartening to hear about racism in a nice country like Japan 

◢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◣
varyspro

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:42:54 PM

I like the tradition of the people. Very beautiful ceremonies and customs. I want to know about all of this is more than
SomethingMAD

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:06:24 AM

Japan is a country advanced economies of the Asian region. Japanese society is known to have high discipline, has enthusiasm to work, has a high courtesy and also has the authority itself does not depend on other countries.

TheBobyHunter

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:29:15 AM

I like tourism and sexy girl

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Rossignolek

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:02:02 AM

Maglev train  Smiley They are damn fast

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
shine1123

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:36:02 AM

what i like most about japan is the girl. Japanese girl is really beautiful and cute. I also love the anime and the variety show and japanese drama too.

SomethingMAD

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:44:43 AM

what i like most about japan is the girl. Japanese girl is really beautiful and cute. I also love the anime and the variety show and japanese drama too.

yes I saw many cartoon television shows from Japan, such as Naruto, one peace, Kamen Rider, kabutaku etc. there are many more cultures from Japan very unique and interesting to learn .. Smiley
japanese girl is cute and pretty, they look like anime if they use anime cosplay costumes in the show they put on. Cheesy

Ryanteck

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:17:54 AM

I liked a lot of the unique culture of Japan, among others:

1-Kabuki is a form of classical theater that evolved in the early 17th century. Usually tense rhythm by sentence spoken by the actors, costumes super-luxurious, striking make-up (Kumadori), as well as the use of mechanical devices to achieve special effects on stage. Make-up highlights the quality and mood of the characters that bring the actor. Most of the play takes the theme of medieval or Edo period, and all the actors, even playing the role of a woman is a man.

2-Noh is the oldest form of musical theater in Japan. The story is told not just through dialogue but also with utai (singing), hayashi (musical accompaniment), and dance. Another distinctive feature is the main actor dressed in costumes embroidered with colorful silk, and wearing wooden masks lacquer-coated. Masks depict figures such as the elderly, young or old woman, gods, ghosts, and boys.

3-Kyogen is a form of classical theater dipagelarkan joke with the action and the dialogue is very stylish. Published on the sidelines of noh performances, although it is now sometimes appears alone.

4-Bunraku, which became popular around the end of the 16th century, is a kind of puppet theater performed to the accompaniment of narrative singing and music played on the shamisen (three-stringed musical instrument). Bunraku is known as one of the most delicate of puppet theater in the world. Smiley

farl2web

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:31:20 PM

I also like Japanese rilevye games and how the citizens of Japan dress imitating their idols. When you look at all this, it seems as if that was in a fairy tale.
Orion25

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:11:04 PM

I liked a lot of the unique culture of Japan, among others:

1-Kabuki is a form of classical theater that evolved in the early 17th century. Usually tense rhythm by sentence spoken by the actors, costumes super-luxurious, striking make-up (Kumadori), as well as the use of mechanical devices to achieve special effects on stage. Make-up highlights the quality and mood of the characters that bring the actor. Most of the play takes the theme of medieval or Edo period, and all the actors, even playing the role of a woman is a man.

2-Noh is the oldest form of musical theater in Japan. The story is told not just through dialogue but also with utai (singing), hayashi (musical accompaniment), and dance. Another distinctive feature is the main actor dressed in costumes embroidered with colorful silk, and wearing wooden masks lacquer-coated. Masks depict figures such as the elderly, young or old woman, gods, ghosts, and boys.

3-Kyogen is a form of classical theater dipagelarkan joke with the action and the dialogue is very stylish. Published on the sidelines of noh performances, although it is now sometimes appears alone.

4-Bunraku, which became popular around the end of the 16th century, is a kind of puppet theater performed to the accompaniment of narrative singing and music played on the shamisen (three-stringed musical instrument). Bunraku is known as one of the most delicate of puppet theater in the world. Smiley
It developed as a center of silk production and commerce several centuries ago, and traces of its rich past can still be
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

yes I saw many cartoon television shows from Japan, such as Naruto, one peace, Kamen Rider, kabutaku etc. there are many more cultures from Japan very unique and interesting to learn .. Smiley
japanese girl is cute and pretty, they look like anime if they use anime cosplay costumes in the show they put on. Cheesy
This is a show of the Japanese turns out well enough. Especially if it's a show for adults. After seeing that even want to live differently.
elena-tur

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:02:39 PM

The Japanese in my opinion the most difficult language. And the most important thing is that the sound is transmitted in different intonations and mean different things.
eminem90

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:39:54 PM

As for me, the Japanese live like on a powder keg. They have a solid mountains and volcanoes, and in addition, many nuclear power plants. And this is a very dangerous combination.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:34:54 AM

What i like japan mostly is they are the anime capital of the world. I also like their fast improving technology. They can create a robot that looks like a human. And its capability also is improving over the past years.
kwuccduck

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:08:10 AM

The Japanese imperial dynasty has never been interrupted. The reigning Emperor Akihito today - a direct descendant of the first emperor Jimmu, who founded Japan in 711 BC.
drakker

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

Japan is an awesome country I really want to go to. I want to learn their culture, I want to see their technologies, I want to explore the all the beautiful places in japan. I like their capsule where you can sleep with silent, I also like their way of making foods, but most of all is their manga.
Oraclefights.com

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:42:23 PM

Definitely their hot mammas  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.