Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet 2.0 - Blockchain Based VPN and Cryptocurrency  (Read 647 times)
Libra8888888 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:23:46 AM

I had this idea:

Make a cryptocurrency which functions both as a vpn and
as an altcoin. It would use cryptonight to encrypt packets of internet data but also validate the block chain in the same manner and both a validation and packet of data would be indistinguishable between each other.

The internet user who uses it for a vpn would have a revolving door of unique public/private keys so it would sustain perpetual anonymity and function as a true vpn.

One concern would be that the sheer volume of data would be unsustainable so a cache purging system would have to be implemented. Perhaps after a given amount of time an abbreviated verification of funds is appended to wallets and addresses that have coin while others (packet data) are flushed.

Besides all the technical overhead I believe an altcoin of this sort could easily overtake bitcoin by value and tangibility. Before this coin were to be made its purpose  would already have been desired.

What are your thoughts?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:53:06 PM

I had this idea:

Make a cryptocurrency which functions both as a vpn and
as an altcoin. It would use cryptonight to encrypt packets of internet data but also validate the block chain in the same manner and both a validation and packet of data would be indistinguishable between each other.

The internet user who uses it for a vpn would have a revolving door of unique public/private keys so it would sustain perpetual anonymity and function as a true vpn.

One concern would be that the sheer volume of data would be unsustainable so a cache purging system would have to be implemented. Perhaps after a given amount of time an abbreviated verification of funds is appended to wallets and addresses that have coin while others (packet data) are flushed.

Besides all the technical overhead I believe an altcoin of this sort could easily overtake bitcoin by value and tangibility. Before this coin were to be made its purpose  would already have been desired.

What are your thoughts?

Isn't this waht are you searching for:
[ANN] VpnCoin |BitChain |Lottery |AES Chat |Domain&Website | Blockchain creative https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: