Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ???  (Read 1359 times)
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

My opinion it's not! Because if it will be like Ebay it wont be easely. And first of all there are a lot of persons who wants to keep incognito. With some sort of Ebay it will be necessary to confirm the personality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

Nice to hear that! Because we are planning to be the biggest direct marketplace for all ICOs that are published. You also can look at our whitepaper :  https://www.tokendesk.io/docs/Whitepaper.pdf

Interesting stuff, is there an announcement thread in here or a place with more information ?

the same question) now I use bittrix
TokenDesk (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

Nice to hear that! Because we are planning to be the biggest direct marketplace for all ICOs that are published. You also can look at our whitepaper :  https://www.tokendesk.io/docs/Whitepaper.pdf

Interesting stuff, is there an announcement thread in here or a place with more information ?

the same question) now I use bittrix

There You can find more information and also join us on Telegram for more discussions: https://t.me/joinchat/GT13fAxekPgw2g8ZNUznvg
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

What do you think about the possibility to buy tokens directly via one marketplace ?
IF you mean crypto assets (etherium), Etherdelta is the place for it. Most tokens are already listed in the exchange but the price of some tokens are too low compared to other exchanges having the same tokens. The reason for this is that buyers/sellers for specific tokens doesn't use etherdelta anymore if there's already other exchanges having the same tokens they want to sell/buy
TokenDesk (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

What do you think about the possibility to buy tokens directly via one marketplace ?
IF you mean crypto assets (etherium), Etherdelta is the place for it. Most tokens are already listed in the exchange but the price of some tokens are too low compared to other exchanges having the same tokens. The reason for this is that buyers/sellers for specific tokens doesn't use etherdelta anymore if there's already other exchanges having the same tokens they want to sell/buy

One of our goals is to have special prices (discounts) for our Token holders. Before listing ICO in our platform it will be asked: 1. to give special offer/prices/discounts for our TDS holders; 2. depending on ICO's popularity, our platform will invest in popular and oversubscribed Tokens directly in early presale stage and aftewords to keep them for TDS holders.  3. we will provide information for our TDS token holders about possibilities to reserve Tokens before presale starts.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

i think bittrex in few months ago allow trader to buy tokens (i don't know if LGD is a token or not but i am buying LGD before its release in bittrex). maybe it will be good idea to them to add the function for people to buy the tokens. so we can buy the tokens and we don't have to visit into the website.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:49 AM

In my opinion, I think it is way impossible to make if to buy tokens is that easy. It must be lame if it's directly via one marketplace. So it is way more better and more safe to have more process than the directly one process.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:11:59 AM

How is that different from bittrex or polo? You can buy almost all tokens in these places.

But you cannot buy tokens from these sites using fiat. These are exchange platforms. You will have some token to start with before having the ability to have some other coins. Most of the time, it's either you already have some Bitcoin or Ethereum. And then you can convert them to another coin from there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

If you are implying that the token will only bought in the website of the token that instead of using the normal method of ICO, the token should increase in price as the number of ICO participants increase, i guess i can go with that idea.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

The need to create a specialized exchange or even several exchanges for trading all tokens immediately, ever issued as a result of the ICO has arisen for a long time. Who rushed in search of trade certain tokens immediately after their release, he knows it. By the way, I recently read about the decision to create such a specialized exchange, but neither the name of such future stock exchange nor the country where it will be located was indicated.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TokenDesk (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

We are now welcome new ICOs to get published on our alpha version.

If like to be on our platform, get in touch. Currently we give away all the best positions on our platform for FREE.

It's because we're starting off and want everybody to be happy Smiley
abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

GOOD idea to centralise the market but i dont think so to be easy going.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: