Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanoclub NANOTEC NNC  (Read 26744 times)
HELLOWORLD236

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:53:26 PM

Thank you all for your replies.
Is there a way (agency) to report these guys?

Nope.
It's fun trolling their threads though.

If you want to point your friends to some background on this particular scam, there's a reliable site here which specializes in MLM analysis, and as that crap industry targets crypto more and more, it's worth understanding the dynamics of it.

You are claiming that the reliable site "Behind MLM" http://behindmlm.com is a very good site to find info, here are so many people who prove that http://behindmlm.com is actually a scam, he makes a lot of money from the web traffic, and when you post a review he will only put it online if its a negative review, try it for yourself try to post a good review you will see it will never be posted online... Just a scam... and people believe it... check out all those websites and videos and post here what you think.
(Unlike Behind MLM, here at Bitcoin Talk you can write your opinions and experiences, they are not picking out Positive or Negative based on their opinion, it is open everyone can share their thoughts)
Here are the links:
briankdavis.com
davidboozer.com
businessforhome.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEIgtpj8Fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQCBkweGUM
https://www.facebook.com/KenLabine/posts/10153272374711829

There are more evidence to this please post them on this blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:40:32 PM

You are claiming that the reliable site "Behind MLM" http://behindmlm.com is a very good site to find info, here are so many people who prove that http://behindmlm.com is actually a scam, he makes a lot of money from the web traffic......
Here are the links:
<snip list of mouthpieces for the scam industry, you include OneCoin shills and pay to post businessforhome, I notice >snip

Grasping at straws, shooting the messenger, standard scammer tactics.
Shills like you don't "review" anything, you just post bullshit post after bullshit post hoping to attract naive/stupid people that you can dump your shitcoin on.
That's why the lock in period is so popular with thieves, nothing to do with "investments", just the standard way of delaying people realizing they been scammed.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
NANOKING

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

Dear Hero,

Why you think it's a scam so hard? You are not a member so you don't know really what's going on.
First I also thaugt the same as you but now 1,5years later Nanotec Coin made me quit rich.

1,5 years ago I invested 5950euro, now at this moment I earned more than 600k.. I invested a lot of them back into the company,
they use the money of it's members to finance projects. Please contact Statoil and Golden Race they will confirm!! It's not a ponzi or scam.
The rest of the money I got now on my bankaccount in belgium. Please visit us, I'll show you Wink
Now it's a private club, you'll see in the future it will be global and for everybody. Not yet because we want to control the increasement otherwise it will grow
to fast and many profits will be lost.

If you have other questions please shoot.
We have nothing to hide!

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:42:51 AM

Hey, a Big Hitter, the King no less, has parked up his Ferrari, put his hooker down and graced us with some of his invaluable time.....

So, your narrative says that 18 months ago you believed, like me, that this is a shit assed scam. Then, presumably you had a Moment of Revelation and bought a package for 5950 which has yielded 10,000% return...  Roll Eyes

..they use the money of it's members to finance projects. Please contact Statoil and Golden Race they will confirm!!

This is similar to what affiliates' websites claim

Joining Nanoclub is joining an extraordinary profitable program that uses your newly acquired Nanotec coins in stock market shares, real estate investment, renewable energy, gas & oil.
A team of field experts ensure your coins are placed on the right bets, safest paying stocks & investments and more

You do realize that sounds just like the spiel of every cliched Russian ponzi/pyramid on the net, don't you?

So are you saying that Statoil, an underperforming oil company whose share price has not increased at all in the last eighteen months, is for some reason returning 000's% return on capital investment?
And that Golden Race, a betting platform outfit
1) Takes inward investment
2) Returns 000's% yearly on that inward investment
3) Or is it that your "team of blahblah" gamble on sports to create these fortunes? Is that what Nanu are claiming as "sustainable investment strategy"?
Right.

Or maybe you have made your fortune thru the MLM program?
Selling positions in the matrix so that the sucker shower can form, locking their money in for two years?
There's no doubt that, for suitably sociopathic people, there is money to be made selling worthless shit to gullible people. It was ever thus.
This has no bearing on whether what you are selling has any value, only that you are good at stealing by lying. See Onecoin.

Or maybe your totally real and believable fortune has been made by trading in NNC?
Pretty fucking difficult when the State-of-the-Art trading platform is, as usual

Tl,dr: Fuck off with your scam and your sock puppets.

HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

We all got now the Cards linked to our Nano Account we can take out money, and the value of Nano Coin is now €2.74 so there's actually no need to answer here if you're negative, stick to that and wait a few years, remember Bitcoin started in 2008 by a value of $0.10 and now it passed $1000, and there are still people who claim that it's a scam as you can read in the links above or here: www.debate.org but their beliefs doesn't matter Bitcoin is now about $1000, so in the end all comes down to your choice and vision so be careful and be smart
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Quote from Nanoscam's fearless leader

The NNC coin is the heart and the basis of Nano
Dear members,

The NNC coin is the heart and the basis of Nano. Getting the coin to independency is our goal and will ensure you as members a profitable future.
If we have to let go of the coin too soon, it can endanger your benefits and therefore we need to be able to control the coin until he’s strong enough to live a life on its own…

To ensure this process we need to be able to invest in the coin without damaging the investments we do in other area’s such as Real Estate and Energy… That also means that we need to control the value and make sure that we can keep the estimated growth.

Because a certain group of members aren’t interested in the long term coin strategy of Nano, and to say it short, your interests… we had to make some decisions to protect the value of the coin and to be sure we can follow more or less the growth we have calculated.

We’ve have implemented some restrictions in Tradano to make sure that the coin is protected to achieve the final goal, going independent!! These limitations are temporarily until the coin has enough strength to go independent.

We wish you great success!

Georges Van Wijk

Sooooo

Tradano limitations:
10 coins a day, max 250 coins a month. (1 Coin is now “worth” 4,21 euro at Tradano.)

To ensure this process we need to be able to invest in the coin without damaging the investments we do in other area’s such as Real Estate and Energy… That also means that we need to control the value and make sure that we can keep the estimated growth.

Bullshit. The Ponzi's running out of mugs and money. What a surprise.

destroyerN

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Has anyone tried the new BTC/NNC exchange?
leekm

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

Any latest review or update ?
michaeldenissen

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

Coin at 5.31 at this moment it really works
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Coin at 5.31 at this moment it really works

Yeah of course it does, it just keeps going up and up and will do for ever. This wonderful Private members Club has made capitalism obsolete.

Bagwell

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

Hey, a Big Hitter, the King no less, has parked up his Ferrari, put his hooker down and graced us with some of his invaluable time.....

So, your narrative says that 18 months ago you believed, like me, that this is a shit assed scam. Then, presumably you had a Moment of Revelation and bought a package for 5950 which has yielded 10,000% return...  Roll Eyes

..they use the money of it's members to finance projects. Please contact Statoil and Golden Race they will confirm!!

This is similar to what affiliates' websites claim

Joining Nanoclub is joining an extraordinary profitable program that uses your newly acquired Nanotec coins in stock market shares, real estate investment, renewable energy, gas & oil.
A team of field experts ensure your coins are placed on the right bets, safest paying stocks & investments and more

You do realize that sounds just like the spiel of every cliched Russian ponzi/pyramid on the net, don't you?

So are you saying that Statoil, an underperforming oil company whose share price has not increased at all in the last eighteen months, is for some reason returning 000's% return on capital investment?
And that Golden Race, a betting platform outfit
1) Takes inward investment
2) Returns 000's% yearly on that inward investment
3) Or is it that your "team of blahblah" gamble on sports to create these fortunes? Is that what Nanu are claiming as "sustainable investment strategy"?
Right.

Or maybe you have made your fortune thru the MLM program?
Selling positions in the matrix so that the sucker shower can form, locking their money in for two years?
There's no doubt that, for suitably sociopathic people, there is money to be made selling worthless shit to gullible people. It was ever thus.
This has no bearing on whether what you are selling has any value, only that you are good at stealing by lying. See Onecoin.

Or maybe your totally real and believable fortune has been made by trading in NNC?
Pretty fucking difficult when the State-of-the-Art trading platform is, as usual

Tl,dr: Fuck off with your scam and your sock puppets.

Hello,

for all Nanocoin users I found new open market https://nanotrade.tech/! I bought some coins and I can make a withdrawal.  Shocked Just try it!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Bagwell

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

| NEW OPEN MARKET | NO LIMITS! | NANOCOIN (NNC) |

https://nanotrade.tech/

Everything works fine! Just try it! Tell your friends!

https://nanotrade.tech/

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
dutchcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

Dear Hero,

Why you think it's a scam so hard? You are not a member so you don't know really what's going on.
First I also thaugt the same as you but now 1,5years later Nanotec Coin made me quit rich.

1,5 years ago I invested 5950euro, now at this moment I earned more than 600k.. I invested a lot of them back into the company,
they use the money of it's members to finance projects. Please contact Statoil and Golden Race they will confirm!! It's not a ponzi or scam.
The rest of the money I got now on my bankaccount in belgium. Please visit us, I'll show you Wink
Now it's a private club, you'll see in the future it will be global and for everybody. Not yet because we want to control the increasement otherwise it will grow
to fast and many profits will be lost.

If you have other questions please shoot.
We have nothing to hide!

We have a question: How to join?
  • When send emails : no response
  • When ask for support: no response
  • When ask for contact: no response
  • When ask invitation: no response
  • When ask to join: no response
  • When ask where to deposit €6k euro: no response

Kind of hard to believe this is anything real
finnovatie.nl

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

Has anyone tried the new BTC/NNC exchange?

Is there one available yet?

Crypt0m0ney

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

just got a person talk to me about  Nanocoin....
surprised how this person has got bad information...

Price will be up 10 times more,
we will be in top 5 digital currency,
we are in 220 countries,

so on so on....

the pack for buy the coin (don't even know where coin coming from)

Cheesy  the problem is a lack of information....
first of all, people should really understand how it works bitcoin and altcoins

0 trust in nanocoin
Divana

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:20:04 AM

I do know plenty of people around who are members and they really do good profits and instant passive income. I had studied this nanoclub and did some research myself last 48hrs... No its not a scam. All NTCs are sold now and they have stake proof and correct blockchain unlike other cryptos. However, it is the property, minerals (uran, oil) and VR investment packages what I am talking about. All of them with good proof of returns and stable passive income in split dividends. Nobody known to me had problem with getting their money wires despite some delays time to time due to technical problems as they are testing the systems and connections which are understandable. Anybody I know had not loose any money so far. I can explain more to whoever interested...
HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:54:58 AM

I’m a early investor and I’m really excited about the future, the new trading platform is almost ready check it out here: https://nanoexchange.tech/exchange/1
JustLearning

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:13:37 AM

1.   Hi,
This is my painfully true about my investment. I invested in the program two years ago. The name then was Crypto888Club and later was change to octapartners and now is Nanotech. My initial investment I did was three account of 5050€ (total 15,150€) and three account of 150€ (total 450€) . My total investment was 15,600€

The change of the name from octaparnters to nano was because there were many chinese people in this and the company wanted to step out of this en there now only for members in Europe. In china there was a new law about cryptocurrencies en they couldnt get the money from the program, because it was suddenly not legit anymore. However the company moved five of my accounts to the new server Nanotech.club
We suffered from this, because we couldnt get the money out of our account (one account was left with the total of 5050€). and that’s why they changed all of this.

the coin octapartners was 0.10€ per ocp coin. In September the nano program give me the coins available for the starting price of 1.5€. They did this because there are now companies who accept the nnc coin (nanotec coin).
for so long almost a year, I have available 11,000 NNC to withdraw, with the current price of 6.35€.
However as of today, I’m still unable to sell or transfer even a single coin to my e-wallet. My portfolio it is about 100,000€ but I can’t withdraw a single coin to my bank account.

I’m desperately seeking for help, I see some people indicated that they are able to withdraw money, please share with me how because I’m not able to do it from my backoffice.
As of now I’m positive to the new changing the company are doing but I’m also in risk of loosing my original investment of  15,600€.

Please help me I’m so new in this business
HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

Why don’t you withdraw your coins to a external wallet or exchange platform and sell it for the price you want?
xpose

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

Why don’t you withdraw your coins to a external wallet or exchange platform and sell it for the price you want?

What external exchange would you suggest? I don't think any exchange accepts this scamcoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: