Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:05:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: What percentage of the reward from mined blocks should be allocated for tipping daily?
10%
15%
20%
25%
30%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAME][LAUNCHED]famecoin - viral photo sharing on Blockchain with tippings.  (Read 63999 times)
globalbtc21

Activity: 84

Looking for something great!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

Fame ico does not collect a lot of funds for the development of applications and now we are just waiting for information on whether the developer will be releasing the app or just disappear with a small amount of funds raised. I liked the idea of this project and now I hope that he still will be further developed.

respectonomy bounty campaign

WEBSITE      BLOG      TWITTER      SLACK      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK

What is Respectonomy?

Respectonomy is a decentralized, self-moderated social network system that gives the user the freedom to share their thoughts without the fear of censorship while rewarding them for it. Though modern social networks provide a platform for free information exchange, it is just an illusion of freedom as some sort of moderation or censorship is often used. This project aims to assign value to data, measuring the quality of inherent information, and to provide a mechanism for fairly compensating data bandwidth availability.

Respectonomy will be an open-source, browser based implementation, that utilizes the Bittorrent protocol for content sharing and a proof of work blockchain to determine the value of the RESPECT token that runs the system. Being an independent token, unlike colored coins, the PoW blockchain system that Respectonomy flows on, represents a closed network with dynamic membership of parties, and this determines its true value in a free-market.

Our system makes use of the RESPECT token that can be used by the users to vote for the content that they deem to be of a superior quality. This ensures that the content is reviewed algorithmically by the network and not determined by the reputation of any user. The value of the content is now based solely on the value of the token which is determined and fairly distributed by a proof of work blockchain. This prevents the branding of any user as a good content creator while at the same time discourages ads, spam and trolls.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Alastair air

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

Fame ico does not collect a lot of funds for the development of applications and now we are just waiting for information on whether the developer will be releasing the app or just disappear with a small amount of funds raised. I liked the idea of this project and now I hope that he still will be further developed.

respectonomy bounty campaign

WEBSITE      BLOG      TWITTER      SLACK      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK

What is Respectonomy?

Respectonomy is a decentralized, self-moderated social network system that gives the user the freedom to share their thoughts without the fear of censorship while rewarding them for it. Though modern social networks provide a platform for free information exchange, it is just an illusion of freedom as some sort of moderation or censorship is often used. This project aims to assign value to data, measuring the quality of inherent information, and to provide a mechanism for fairly compensating data bandwidth availability.

Respectonomy will be an open-source, browser based implementation, that utilizes the Bittorrent protocol for content sharing and a proof of work blockchain to determine the value of the RESPECT token that runs the system. Being an independent token, unlike colored coins, the PoW blockchain system that Respectonomy flows on, represents a closed network with dynamic membership of parties, and this determines its true value in a free-market.

Our system makes use of the RESPECT token that can be used by the users to vote for the content that they deem to be of a superior quality. This ensures that the content is reviewed algorithmically by the network and not determined by the reputation of any user. The value of the content is now based solely on the value of the token which is determined and fairly distributed by a proof of work blockchain. This prevents the branding of any user as a good content creator while at the same time discourages ads, spam and trolls.
systems are for facilities of its users and ambighouity are also part of it ..so be ready for challenges.
Megaquake

Activity: 501

Tip jar: 1J8mrqL7jzo4snxGRDmP2eA6J4DAjmKbzg

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

@globalbtc21

You hijacking the thread and trading 1 RES for 1 FAME?

Tip jar: 1J8mrqL7jzo4snxGRDmP2eA6J4DAjmKbzg
josephdd1

Activity: 686

✦BTC✦

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

@globalbtc21

Yes, it looks that way...
I don't think that is a good thing to do this, it's better to create a new Thread and not hijacking this one. Undecided
davide72

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

if fame coin is dead why not to swicht to another coin!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
equator

Activity: 896

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

@globalbtc21

where did you saw that they are giving 1 res for 1 fame coin, can you give me the link, and before selling this to 1 sat to res , you can sell in the exchange where still their are buyers who are trading this coin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1050

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:24:41 AM

@globalbtc21

where did you saw that they are giving 1 res for 1 fame coin, can you give me the link, and before selling this to 1 sat to res , you can sell in the exchange where still their are buyers who are trading this coin

I didnt see that, though I would be very interested in understanding the details.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Golova4lena

Activity: 448

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

@globalbtc21

I didnt see that, though I would be very interested in understanding the details.

Yes, the details of exchange 1 res for 1 fame coin will be very interesting for me, just as the proposal that allows exit from the fame project with unclear prospects. But, if fame coin developer will start to continue project i will leave fame coins for long time.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

logictense

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

@globalbtc21

Yes, it looks that way...
I don't think that is a good thing to do this, it's better to create a new Thread and not hijacking this one. Undecided

U cant jack anything besides ur ass. Jacking a remote host implies having a botnet that infiltrates server-side of that host and gets informations that u desire delivered to u through the virtual tunnel endpoint. How would u jack a forum thread?

samantadegrenet

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:16:01 PM

so what is this project dead or not? Is dev come sometime here or just slack! Thanks for the info!
dont want to buy dead coin!

logictense

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 11:02:41 PM

so what is this project dead or not? Is dev come sometime here or just slack! Thanks for the info!
dont want to buy dead coin!

If I were u I would withdraw my support and move on to robbing random peeps in the center mall. Move along and dont forget to remove ur bumping crap posts, maybe someday u will learn not to poke whats either dead or dying. I will stop here, coz talking to u is pointless. U wont ever listen to me or try to catch what Im saying.

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

The Dev was in today, but did not respond to my request.  I did ask for current assets: BTC Codes and Passwords or continue the project.  Has anyone spoken or have contact with them?

vidzwhale

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

hi if you are a dev and want to continue this project just organize a swap to another coin... new name etc

I think  that many fame holders are willing to donate a portion of their share if you really want to give a second chance to this project

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

hi if you are a dev and want to continue this project just organize a swap to another coin... new name etc

I have to assess the situation before I make any determination of my resources to finish an app.  Out of respect for the Current Dev, I await their response.  But, just as a hint, if there is no progress or existence of an app, someone else will have to finish it.  Development is hard and yields zero rewards.  And in my country I have to abide by overtipping to hide a crime.  I am just trying to save my investment, and this is a really good idea.  That is why these types of coins are sprouting up everywhere. 

Who knows what's wrong?  Last silence was due to a death in the family.  Maybe it's something new.  Maybe a partner walked and it's overwhelming to go alone.  What ever it is, we can't sit here in silence without a plan and direction.

vidzwhale

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

It is clearly a scam. read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1611485.msg16186626#msg16186626
He was looking for an open source wallet to create the ico and steal our btc

syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

It is clearly a scam. read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1611485.msg16186626#msg16186626
He was looking for an open source wallet to create the ico and steal our btc
this is really?

BETAWI

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:48:49 AM

What is this, why I look at fame thread there is a post about respectonomy project.
Are these two projects developed by the same person?

vidzwhale

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

since the dev disappeared

fame investors sare you willing to do a swap 1:1 to another new coin with another name
and donate part of your stack to another dev to continue the project? (with escrow)

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

I have a really poor assessment.  There are very few nodes left running.  The coin could fork at any moment due to the main seeds not responding.  The block explorer is not being maintained and this a very weak blockchain.  There are no assets to recover or an app to speak of on any of the paid developers github.

Sad really.  But this one is over without the dev coming back.  So, try to get them back before the blockchain dies.  I myself have a large bag I am holding.

bittraffic

Activity: 644

Coinvest

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

since the dev disappeared

fame investors sare you willing to do a swap 1:1 to another new coin with another name
and donate part of your stack to another dev to continue the project? (with escrow)

I could agree to this. If someone could make it work, let him handle the dev's plan, we're all in this together, lets make this coin launched.
mitchellmint is very interested so please dev let the people who care take care of its development.

▄▄██▄▄
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄▄

███████▀          ▀███████
████       ▄▄▄▄     ▄█████
████     ███████▄▄██████▀
████     ██████████████
████     ████████▀██████▄
████       ▀▀▀▀     ▀█████
███████▄          ▄███████
  ▀▀██████▄▄  ▄▄██████▀▀
      ▀▀██████████▀▀
          ▀▀██▀▀
COINVEST
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WEBSITE  ●  WHITEPAPER  ●  DEMO
ANN  ●  TELEGRAM  ●  DISCORD

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ▄████▀▀         ▀▀████▄
 ▄████    ▄▄███▄▄    ████▄
▄████  ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄  ████▄
████   ██▌  ▄▄▄  ███   ████
████   ██▌ ▐███████    ████
████   ██▌  ▀▀▀  ███   ████
▀████  ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀  ████▀

▀████    ▀▀███▀▀    ████▀
  ▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀

▀██████▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
COINTOKEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.