Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What percentage of the reward from mined blocks should be allocated for tipping daily?
10%
15%
20%
25%
30%

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAME][LAUNCHED]famecoin - viral photo sharing on Blockchain with tippings.  (Read 64754 times)
user453621

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:12:46 AM

Roadmap for swap

1. Fix Issues with explorer due to the current fame network issues [FIXED]
2. Get cryptopia to open wallet for Deposit/withdrawal [CONTACTED]
3. New Main, Bounty Announcements and website with Countdown Timer towards start of swap
4. Register community members for Bounty and volunteer app testing.
5. Swap Starts and runs for 30 days
( During Swap, You must withdraw your fame coins from cryptopia send to a provided  address which will later be burned and the fame network will then be shutdown permanently after swap)

6. Distribution on the new tokens starts till everyone who submitted for swap gets his fame tokens on the waves platform.

Any input or suggestions are welcomed from the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korber0

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

Thanks for the update.

1. Are you going to contact additional exchanges after the swap?

2. Are you planning to contact CoinMarketCap.com to make fame a coin in the list?

3. Are the amount of coins before and after the swap remains the same?

4. Where does the development fund come from? are you holding significant amount of coins and developing in order to increase coin value enough to make a decent profit for your development time? (which I assume it will be a lot of time to create an actual app and support it)

5. Are you the only developer? Any plans to add developers to be paid in fame? if so, from which fund?

6. Any time estimation / roadmap for a working app? any plans for PR to promote it?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your work so far in promoting this project.

Roadmap for swap

1. Fix Issues with explorer due to the current fame network issues [FIXED]
2. Get cryptopia to open wallet for Deposit/withdrawal [CONTACTED]
3. New Main, Bounty Announcements and website with Countdown Timer towards start of swap
4. Register community members for Bounty and volunteer app testing.
5. Swap Starts and runs for 30 days
( During Swap, You must withdraw your fame coins from cryptopia send to a provided  address which will later be burned and the fame network will then be shutdown permanently after swap)

6. Distribution on the new tokens starts till everyone who submitted for swap gets his fame tokens on the waves platform.

Any input or suggestions are welcomed from the community.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

When SWAP Start?What is date?
user453621

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Thanks for the update.

1. Are you going to contact additional exchanges after the swap?

Ans: We are surely going to contact more exchanges but we'll not disclose which ones until we are listed.

2. Are you planning to contact CoinMarketCap.com to make fame a coin in the list?

Ans: This is also on our to do list, we'll get coinmarketcap to list us the moment we are done with distribution.

3. Are the amount of coins before and after the swap remains the same?

Ans: We are going to have a Maximum money of 50 000 000 fame of which 27 000 000 will be distributed through a 1:1 swap ratio and bounties. 3 000 000 will be reserved for development and etc, 20 000 000 fame will be distributed through the photo sharing app at the rate of 5479 fame a day for 10 years.

4. Where does the development fund come from? are you holding significant amount of coins and developing in order to increase coin value enough to make a decent profit for your development time? (which I assume it will be a lot of time to create an actual app and support it)

Ans: Infact, the development fund comes from my personal money and the idea is to get the product ready so we can run marketing on the platform with a growing user base. I have already signed up for admob which i believe will do well with a good number of users on the platform. New users will have to pay with fame to create accounts and also perform other interesting activities on the platform.
So basically, we intend to generate revenue from the platform, increase the spread of the fame tokens, make fame popular and increase in value  etc.

5. Are you the only developer? Any plans to add developers to be paid in fame? if so, from which fund?

Ans: Currently, I have 3 people on the team to speed up the project. With Myself managing the project, i have a developer working on the mobile app and a marketing strategist. So i believe we have a strong team to kick start the fame project. We shall get permanent developers when we take off.

6. Any time estimation / roadmap for a working app? any plans for PR to promote it?

Ans: Yes, Frankly, we have a working demo app but we are still working on it to get it completed to industry standard.
We shall receive request from some community members to test the app right after our announcement thread is created on Monday 21st August 2017. we hope to have a published app a month after distribution is completed.

Thanks in advance and appreciate your work so far in promoting this project.

We are most grateful for taking your time to outline your concerns, we honestly appreciate your involvement with our project.
Kindly join our slack and Instagram for any further questions.

Join Slack      Join Telegram

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

coin going up a bit in price before swap. Good time to get your cheap coins in while you can. Dev posts some updates in slack and answers questions there. Things are moving behind the scenes. Have a feeling that this is a good long term hold.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

coin going up a bit in price before swap. Good time to get your cheap coins in while you can. Dev posts some updates in slack and answers questions there. Things are moving behind the scenes. Have a feeling that this is a good long term hold.

So in order to get some answers for this project we need to join slack?
I guess "us",the very early investors of FAME,we are dead as the coin that we hold in our dead wallet and we don't know about any move behing scenes.
Idk about you but i have these coins a very long time now and i almost forgot them...So probably to keep update and this thread here it would be more than great.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:49:27 PM

Dev/guy leading and funding development wrote about updates 4 days ago. When he/she wants to announce something concrete, the dev probably will announce it here and create a new thread when the swap officially occurs. Don't quote me on it, but I believe the person managing the project, besides funding it, had to buy up a fair amount of the coin and decided to attempt to revive it. You should keep in mind that this person is investing out of pocket, it will also cost you nothing but slight effort and time to hop on slack and ask a question or two and take a look to see what is going on. Two or so pages back you can find a bootstrap file and new wallet for the issues that the old wallet was having and you should be able to sync up.
user453621

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:59:11 AM

We are still waiting for cryptopia to activate the wallet to make Announcement.
I received a reply from cryptopia devs about problems with the famecoin Network and explorer which are fixed now and working.
I have sent them a message again to confirm if they have synced with the network but haven't received a reply yet.

For the meantime, we are working on the app features. A demo video is provided below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnlhW_btFbg
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

Dev/guy leading and funding development wrote about updates 4 days ago. When he/she wants to announce something concrete, the dev probably will announce it here and create a new thread when the swap officially occurs. Don't quote me on it, but I believe the person managing the project, besides funding it, had to buy up a fair amount of the coin and decided to attempt to revive it. You should keep in mind that this person is investing out of pocket, it will also cost you nothing but slight effort and time to hop on slack and ask a question or two and take a look to see what is going on. Two or so pages back you can find a bootstrap file and new wallet for the issues that the old wallet was having and you should be able to sync up.

I didn't want to offend anyone and for sure i'm more than happy that someone want to revive this project for good.
So i follow your advice and join FAME slack channel,plus i get the new wallet. As you said correctly a little effort is needed. Wink
I put though a question at Slack,maybe a bit noob but still a question. Thank you for your help,there is a chance after all to see this project becoming a reality... Smiley
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

i believe this project coming back to life is a good thing for all of us....i have been following this project since its inception and all i can say is guys let push it and at the end we willall be proud of our self for been part of a good project
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:54:20 PM

i believe this project coming back to life is a good thing for all of us....i have been following this project since its inception and all i can say is guys let push it and at the end we willall be proud of our self for been part of a good project

You created account on August 14th 2017, and you are telling that you are following this project since its inception. How can it be as the project is more then eight months old and their are so many ups and down to this project. Just dont try to fool the users by your false comments.
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:43:23 PM

You created account on August 14th 2017, and you are telling that you are following this project since its inception. How can it be as the project is more then eight months old and their are so many ups and down to this project. Just dont try to fool the users by your false comments.

Now I know this might be real.  Another anon devil has started its free advocacy.  All in the name of saying "I told you so."  Anyway.  My coins are ready to be tokenized and I will help out where I can.  This was a good community until someone scared the Dev off.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
bulala

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

my friend you have a point....this is a new account and yes it was just created on the 14th...but you of all people should know that new account are created everyday by old members and new members...i have been on bitcointalk platform for over a year and am mostly of and on due to what i do....and anytime i come back i put up a new account cos i lost track of my passwords and also just to be on the safer side of everything......i know fame and i have been following it anf i have also been in touch with the dev...cos i have a great deal of interest in it development....and it in line with what i do and i want to see it come to life.....so i do understand you concern but this is the reality....
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

Why can't you guys just leave older coins alone.

There was nothing wrong with this coin as it was.
I was happily cpu mining away along with only a handful of other people on an old nas box.
There were no sync issues, the algo is fine, but oh no, someone has to come along and make it a token...why ?
Nobody wants a coin swap, it just needs a few more miners and to get Cryptopia to take the wallet out of maintenance.

Why do peeps have to meddle. If you want your own coin, why not simply make a new one?
At this rate there will be no old coins available...everything will either be waves or ethertoken....
-1 vote from me

J
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Is there any news any new post about FAME swap,bounty and all other thing ?
vanessa81

Activity: 124
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

Is wallet on Cryptopia still not working? Is anyone know something for transanctions to Cryptopia,please, let us know, and also for some news for swap..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

Is wallet on Cryptopia still not working? Is anyone know something for transanctions to Cryptopia,please, let us know, and also for some news for swap..

I think this developer who was interested in building it back this coin have also run away, and some one is trying to build the price of coin buy trading itself on exchange. Their is no news of swap till now.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

If you check your balances on cryptopia, the fame wallet is mentioned as issue resolved and waiting for the wallet to sync but this was marked on the 24th. Last time I left a message on slack dev mentioned that he has been sending messages to cryptopia but hasn't gotten a response. I don't know if this is the case now though.
bulala

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

I just check my fame balance on cryptopia and its says the wallet is open and i can make any transactions....i try contacting dev and he said he said he will be making announcement in the coming days ....my eys are glued to this and i dont want to miss anything....
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

yeah, for better or worse market is closed now so it will definitely be interesting to see where we end up from here with the new coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: