Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ████► BetcoinRakeback.com ♠ 58-83% Rakeback ♥ WPN Tourneys ♣ Freerolls ◄████  (Read 16741 times)
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

For all of you that are so freakin worried.... just send xiao a screenshot with proof how much you raked lately and he'll take care of you. I once got double what i should have got and he just let me keep it, lol
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:52:34 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 06:41:14 AM by Xiaoxiao

Hello everyone, it's time for me to come out with the truth about the recent "delayed" rakeback situation.  This is not easy to do, especially since some of you guys viewed me as a helping hand to resolve issues or expedite support tickets and be an advocate for the players.

The truth is that I have personally mismanaged players' rakeback funds because I have gambled most of it away; I have a gambling problem.  I'm sure Betcoin can attest to this by simply looking at my past gambling records on the site, and most of the cashouts I made were to a few other bitcoin gambling sites which I lost.  The reason I made up the excuse of "delayed rakeback stats" was to buy time so I can get loans or use continued incoming affiliate funds to try to make back what I needed to cover.

In the past you may have noticed there's been similar "delays," though not as prolonged as this one.  Many of which (if not all) were because of my gambling habits in which I lost the funds which I should have set aside to pay out players at the end of the week.  However, I was always able to some how come up with it either taking out loans with every credit line that I have, or somehow winning it back via gambling, which is why this program has been afloat for so long amidst my gambling issues.

I hope you all could see that this delay of player rakeback was not the result of any malicious intent such as an exit scam as some of you may have suggested.  I've always tried to help the players under this program to the best of my abilities, a lot of time intervening with support and helping expedite issues they may be having with the ever enhancing Betcoin platform, or sending early rakeback when players needed it.

Currently I am working with Betcoin and a few possible investors to figure out a way to appease all those that haven't received their due rakeback from this program in the past few months.  I have exact records of who is owed what amount.

I apologize and feel incredibly bad for all those that were eagerly awaiting their rakeback, because I've been there before myself.  In no way shape or form have I ever intended to "scam" anyone.  As you know, I started this program back in 2014, and I always did my best to do whatever I can to make sure my players' get their due rakeback.  However this time around I ran out of credit lines and my luck also ran out so I told a bigger lie to buy myself time to figure out a way to come up with player funds.

ungod

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:38:51 AM

You're releasing all your signups effective immediately then, correct? Or do you think it's acceptable to continue to have access to player funds and continue these shenanigans?
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

I hope you all could see that this delay of player rakeback was not the result of any malicious intent.

When you gamble with money that doesn't belong to you, that's malicious intent.

When you lie to people about why you aren't paying them the money you owe them, that's malicious intent. 
ungod

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

That's just one of several things he said which indicate a lack of accepting responsibility for his actions. He probably would have never logged into bitcointalk again if Betcoin hadn't locked his honeypot.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

This sucks dude!  WTF?!!  Get help and pay these guys back! Damn this is stupid!  You're not only hurting yourself, but everybody else around you here...GET HELP!  FUCK!
ungod

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

I see you're back in your account on Betcoin. Are you going to honor your commitments?
ONM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

It's been ~ 2 months now and I still haven't gotten paid.  Xiaoxiao is ignoring my messages and emails and Betcoin support is refusing to compensate me since I'm not going to rake additional money to get paid rakeback that's due to me.  Pretty sad situation and I'm starting to wonder if what people are saying about the site are true.
cmoltisanti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:36:09 PM

I am starting a new Betcoin rakeback service that will replace Xaio's and promises on time payments and a lot more transparency than his that turned into a scam.  If you are interested check out my thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2005498.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: