Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [h] 520 pp [w] 500 BTC  (Read 718 times)
Robert_A (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:49:38 AM

title says it all.

escrow will be used. you'll give them the bitcoins, I'll send you the PayPal, we go our seperate ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

title says it all.

escrow will be used. you'll give them the bitcoins, I'll send you the PayPal, we go our seperate ways.

Lol and after you chargeback and you have free money, the escrow is usless and can not help in that case.

Try websites like virwox or wesellcrypto.
Robert_A (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:01:08 AM

title says it all.

Lol and after you chargeback and you have free money, the escrow is usless and can not help in that case.

Try websites like virwox or wesellcrypto.

Not everyone is poor enough to scam for small amounts.

WeSellCrypto is $15 and Virwox makes you wait a lot for shitty rates.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:13:14 AM

title says it all.

Don't deal with this scammer.He is an alt account of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=704654

Following Email address : roberttt462@gmail.com

Don't ask me how I know and stuff,I had predicted the original account was a scammer even before he scammed,same way I'm predicting this one is his alt account.Asking DT members to leave him tags. Take my advice or lose your coins to him.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

Not everyone is poor enough to scam for small amounts.

WeSellCrypto is $15 and Virwox makes you wait a lot for shitty rates.

Most if not all Escrow are going on the record to say they won't be dealing in PayPal to BitCoin transactions (in either direction)

You might want to refresh your reading of this:     Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:17:48 AM

title says it all.

Don't deal with this scammer.He is an alt account of this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=704654

Following Email address : roberttt462@gmail.com

Don't ask me how I know and stuff,I had predicted the original account was a scammer even before he scammed,same way I'm predicting this one is his alt account.Asking DT members to leave him tags. Take my advice or lose your coins to him.

Just prowsing their handful of posts since they registered and it's all to do with the DDoS hack attack on the BCT Forum ... that and gambling...

Robert_A (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:19:16 AM

All I need is some Bitcoin so I can waste my weekend up and gamble.  I'm not interested in scamming anyone. That shit is pointless. Why would I do it here and not on Paxful?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:23:02 AM

All I need is some Bitcoin so I can waste my weekend up and gamble.  I'm not interested in scamming anyone. That shit is pointless. Why would I do it here and not on Paxful?
Because you're a scam on this planet mate.(and an addicted gambler who will burn in hell for the crimes you have committed,you have been robbing bitcoins since day 1) Here's I found something linked with the account again.Same style ,same person!

Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

Haha no escrow would be interested in this kind of trade,  since you already know about paxful i would suggest you go there since you jave already been exposed here and no one will deal with you.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:58:25 PM

Just by looking at this users name it was apparent he is serial scam artist roberttt462 from late last year and earlier this year.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:56:59 PM

Just by looking at this users name it was apparent he is serial scam artist roberttt462 from late last year and earlier this year.

Don't be too cocky... there are 27 pages of users with the name "robert" in their user name...

and 111 pages of users here with "ARC" in their user name...

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:02:53 PM

The more you try to be smart the more you will be criticised . What is the guarantee that you are one of those who don't belong to poors . You are also a scammer as mentioned above . Please avoid trying to scam .
Robert_A (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

You're all pathetic signature spammers. (Thanks TimeLord.)

Do you retards not understand that this is the bloody currency exchange section? I can do whatever I damn please. Stop assuming PayPal is only for scammers. It's more legitimate than most of your families & their whole bloodline combined.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

Do you retards not understand that this is the bloody currency exchange section? I can do whatever I damn please. Stop assuming PayPal is only for scammers. It's more legitimate than most of your families & their whole bloodline combined.

PayPal certainly is legitimate. It's the PayPal scammers however who aren't legit and their notoriety for using PayPal to con people on this currency exchange platform.

I suggest you withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account, then use those funds to buy bitcoin from members here in a manner where the trade is done in a more secure environment. By that I mean an irreversible payment method.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

Squeek Squeek~

PayPal certainly is legitimate. It's the PayPal scammers however who aren't legit and their notoriety for using PayPal to con people on this currency exchange platform.

I suggest you withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account, then use those funds to buy bitcoin from members here in a manner where the trade is done in a more secure environment. By that I mean an irreversible payment method.

It's not the legitimacy of PayPal that is in question, it's the legitimacy of Newbies who come here and makes a purchase of BitCoins with PayPal as the payment mechanism and then reverse that transaction and then create a new account and do it all again.

OR, they buy a BCT account that is higher in rank than Newbie and scam for a higher amount via PayPal claiming they can be trusted because they have been around a while (when in fact they haven't)

OR, someone such as yourself who already has a red mark against their name creates a newbie account and then tries to do the very same thing again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: