Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Method to get Unlimited AWS Credits | instant Buy 25$ Only  (Read 1596 times)
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:22:36 AM

But his question is valid. Nobody so far gave you any feedback whatsoever, nobody so far commented and confirmed it works, there is not a single person who would support your claim. Yet you expect us to give you $25 for nothing, just based on your word, a word of a random person with no reputation on this forum whatsoever.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:38:46 AM

Hey, i check that method out, you give it to me first, i check it out and if it is ok, you get your 25$
Hix
Legendary

Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:20:31 AM

Q7: I am a Sr. Member/ Hero member can you send the method first, after that we will do the payment ?
A: Yes, I can and  I also offer a discount for first 2 Sr. Member/ Hero member. Just pm me.
Check your PM.
PokemonGoArena (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:26:25 AM

These codes are stackable?

I don't understand you properly what you mean by stackable ?
You can use these generated code to any aws account. I have tried 4 codes to my own account I think  you can apply it any number of time.
If you want the a sample code for assurance just pm me.

monsterim

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:33:58 AM

I went ahead and bought this will provide an review but as far as I can see it should work since I have been doing it in the past the similar way just not really sure about the 2 hours delivery.

Will edit this post once I get it (I am sure I should).
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

So maybe that's what all of them are doing: waiting. Hope it's not https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/ngl16hck/, good luck waiting for that.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Hix
Legendary

Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:32:56 AM

PokemonGoArena Give me one free AWS code and I can confirm, code is working fine.

I talking only about CODE, not about whole "method"
If PokemonGoArena give me whole "method" i can make review about it later.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:01:29 AM

I talking only about CODE, not about whole "method"

That's the thing. The code itself doesn't tell us whether the method (still) works. We can't even know whether the code was actually obtained using the method in the first place.

PokemonGoArena (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:18:16 AM

These codes are stackable?

Sorry , Didn't get you..... What do you mean by stackable ?
You can use these to any aws account. I have used 4 to my owned account so I believe that there is no limit of redeeming.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 02:25:38 PM by johnsmithx

EDIT: I received a vouch copy to test the method. I am going to try it from multiple IP addresses and e-mails simultaneously and will report back (unlike most people that say "I will report back" but they never will). I will report back to this post in several hours even if I have nothing to report.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: