Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ۞ DIGITAL RUPEES ۞ DRS|POS|Tor Implementation|Sold  (Read 21806 times)
lucifercipher

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:50:46 PM

Greek translation reserved for user killerjoegreece
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubehand

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:31:52 PM

What makes this any different than NAV coin?

For the laymen.  Not all of your ico seekers are software developers.  Some of us have made our stake in the energy industry.  But love the ideas and beliefs that are up help by the cowboys of the new frontier.  That being the internet.

Also brain communications out of Pakistan backs the coin.

Thats a simple statement, but meets very dynamic and intricate truths. In which way do they back the coin.  Legally? Or through man to man merit?

Not tarnishing your crew.  I am all for the idea.
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:53:21 AM

What makes this any different than NAV coin?

For the laymen.  Not all of your ico seekers are software developers.  Some of us have made our stake in the energy industry.  But love the ideas and beliefs that are up help by the cowboys of the new frontier.  That being the internet.

Also brain communications out of Pakistan backs the coin.

Thats a simple statement, but meets very dynamic and intricate truths. In which way do they back the coin.  Legally? Or through man to man merit?

Not tarnishing your crew.  I am all for the idea.

What makes it different from any other coin depends on how serious the project is taken by the developer. Every coin tends to have it technical specs and usually most of them are quite similar. Brain Telecom is backing the coin through man of merit, primary introduction locally and supporting the cloud infrastructure on a multi tier internet backbone. They also provide a hub to reach me directly over the phone. I for once am not anonymous and my profile and info is listed on the white paper.

Out of curiosity, what energy sector have you invested in ? Green or off grid?

Thank you for your positive feedback.
lewis.jr

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:36:33 AM

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DRS/BTC

few  coins/days left
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:25:42 PM

Thanks for the Response.  I don't doubt who you are.

Looks exciting. I find it fascinating that a telecoms company is interested in such a coin.

No I have made my plays In Natural gas, specfically LNG tech. LNG is the only denser form of energy that will be taking the world power market as we phase out coal power plants.

Think the American shale boom revolution

The fall of Ukraine to Russia and their accesiable pipelines in the EU

The Paris Climate summit

The  increase of LNG terminals being built world wide.  Export and import

check out TICKER LNG and see that growth

Well there has been a few more like that, and few more that are very close.  Just waiting for an upswing in the energy market.  Check out Ticker LNGLF or LNGLY on the ASX market.

thanks

Thank you so much for detailed reply to my question. Indeed, you are right. The world needs to look into energy tech more. I have experimented with alternative energy myself.
lewis.jr

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:51:42 PM

@dev please reserve and malayalam translation, i can do it if you want one..
all right
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:12:06 PM

That is really great almost 400000000 coins has been sold, i wish that it will have a better future try to make your coin a living and beneficial coin for traders it will be a bigger altcoin if the developers work hard.
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:43:17 PM

That is really great almost 400000000 coins has been sold, i wish that it will have a better future try to make your coin a living and beneficial coin for traders it will be a bigger altcoin if the developers work hard.

Your positive comment is a source of further motivation. We are working really hard during the ICO and we will continue to do so. Thank you.
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

A second explorer has been setup. https://brain.digitalrs.me . Op will be updated accordingly.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:54:18 PM

The greek translation is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621332.msg16298106#msg16298106

and here

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=10337.msg123554#msg123554
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:00:45 PM

waiting for the bounty payment Cheesy
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

Dispatched.
Max.x.m

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:25:32 PM

Still a few days left to complete the Twitter Bounty Campaign at PromoPlugs to receive free DRS!
Direct Link: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=199
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/570262406392082432/kz_qXX15.png
thanks for this info buds it will be much appreciated if we can have more free bounty coming from your plug ins i know the coin still young and ico is not been over yet so we cant say how much the coin will be but getting it for free would be great thank you for adding this one to your promotion. good luck

Its a community driven project and all suggestions and ideas are always open.

I've participated & hereby excited about the launch in many exchanges of this project.I would like to  suggest a OWN forum , like another great coins like DASH, etc ,check out features of coins like $nlg. Would be great to add to this coin
cheers
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:45:27 PM

Your positive comment is a source of further motivation. We are working really hard during the ICO and we will continue to do so. Thank you.

After viewing your sale it looks like you will achieve your target before the ICO finish, but after that further support and promotion for the coin is also compulsory in order to make the investors feeling lucky to have with you, try to provide services with your coin, it will get more value.
lewis.jr

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:49:59 PM

Still a few days left to complete the Twitter Bounty Campaign at PromoPlugs to receive free DRS!

thanks for this info buds it will be much appreciated if we can have more free bounty coming from your plug ins i know the coin still young and ico is not been over yet so we cant say how much the coin will be but getting it for free would be great thank you for adding this one to your promotion. good luck

I've participated & hereby excited about the launch in many exchanges of this project.I would like to  suggest a OWN forum , like another great coins like DASH, etc ,check out features of coins like $nlg. Would be great to add to this coin
cheers

very interesting point/s tbh;we'll  double check this

cya
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:31:44 PM

cheers

Suggestion taken. We will create a community forum.
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:35:36 PM

After viewing your sale it looks like you will achieve your target before the ICO finish, but after that further support and promotion for the coin is also compulsory in order to make the investors feeling lucky to have with you, try to provide services with your coin, it will get more value.

We have started to write to exchanges already. It will be done in time but we are pushing it. We have improved wallet for linux desktop and the daemon itself and fired up a second explorer. We are progressing. Thank you for your support.
lucifercipher

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:42:48 PM

Update: Two more dedicated nodes added.
drxyz

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:11:28 PM

Participated in ICO. Honored to invest in Pakistani Cryptocurrency.
drxyz

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:22:28 PM

Please someone can tell me how to stack

I installed windows wallet and in options entered reserved amount but still my wallet is not showing stacking

What is mature coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: