Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ۞ DIGITAL RUPEES ۞ DRS|POS|Tor Implementation|Sold  (Read 21811 times)
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

this coin will skyrocket if this will be listed in cryptopia
do you make up it on cryptopia?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
song2man

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

What's the latest news with this coin?Huh

Please find this
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drs/
Thysdrus

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Date Registered:   December 29, 2013, 11:50:13 AM
Last Active:   December 26, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

Where are you  ?
Nectap

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

what's the go with this coin ?
is anything happening ? is there a dev ?
i just invested some $ in and am curious to see what happens ! trying to find some information about what this coin does and if it's still working!
exfalconer

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

this coin is scam!!!!
MaikBusch78

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

Their site https://www.digitalrs.me/ appears to be offline.

Is it possible to donate for ?
CoinMenX

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

we have a dev?
maybe die lol
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

It's good to have foresight. This coin is a sleeping giant and the dev don't even know the sentiment attached to this coin until the first India altcoins trading platform (BitIndia exchange) opens. Then they will realise they left gold while running after worthless metal. Even rupee coin do not have such sentiment as Digital Rupee due to fiat rupee conflict.

exactly. I wanna take over this project. The dev is either dead or really really stupid

Come on, friend, this coin is GOLD, I encourage you not to let it die.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CoinMenX

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

It's good to have foresight. This coin is a sleeping giant and the dev don't even know the sentiment attached to this coin until the first India altcoins trading platform (BitIndia exchange) opens. Then they will realise they left gold while running after worthless metal. Even rupee coin do not have such sentiment as Digital Rupee due to fiat rupee conflict.

exactly. I wanna take over this project. The dev is either dead or really really stupid

stop PR beforce we have a answer from Dev lol
valen1309

onion activo

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

stop PR beforce we have a answer from Dev lol

the person who said he wants to take control of this coin, hopefully he is doing it, because the day the indues can exchange it in his country, he will regret not having done it.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
digitalrupeedev

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:59:23 AM by digitalrupeedev

Hi,

I'll be taking over this project !

Please stay tuned ! Grin

Join Digital Rupee's Discord : https://discord.gg/AfUdyS3
digitalrupeedev

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

The source & wallets are not available anymore, Does anyone of you have a stored copy of either the source or qt wallets ?
valen1309

onion activo

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Hi,

I'll be taking over this project !

Please stay tuned ! Grin

Join Digital Rupee's Discord : https://discord.gg/AfUdyS3

Well, I'm not dev, but how can you help, social networks? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I think there's a lot of issues need to be fixed for this coin.

I would suggest the dev to start with these 2 for marketing purpose.

1. Website not working
2. No Twitter / Reddit / Social media for any update news.

Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

This coin is gaining momentum and on cmc today it's one the highest gainers in value let's see what happens next
Azoya.utest@Gmail.com

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

What's going on with the coin where is the dev??
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Guyz be aware of scam. The team of digital rupees have drawn my attention in order to their activeness. Its a copied of the soucr code project whose wallets are not funcioning anymore. Besides there were no any campaign manager who was hired for the ico and the funds werent also escrowed. Its too much dangerous to go for to make an inevestment for this kind of vauge thing. Besides i believe by my experience of that if these coins are on exchange house then dont go for it to by cause there is a high chance of a m
syndicated market having more than 60 to 70 percent of their own coin by which they can drive the market and its price. I hope we didnt forget about the ree coin like the eay it have came down to 1000 satoshi to 1 satoshi. Think before you make any investement.
Besides dev is inactive so stop making that thread alive and satay away from the bad people.
Nothing personal i jusr shared what i felt. If you wanna prove me wrong i m expecting a counter arguement.
Cheerz
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

this coin will skyrocket if this will be listed in cryptopia
STOP SPREADING THE FALSE NEWS OR A FALSE HOPE. do you realize how bad this things can be. DEV is not giving any answers and the team is inactive for a long time. Do you realize if its values go sky high then it wont take a second to get fallen down like the way ree coin have does. Do you realize how many investors gonna loose their investments if there is any market syndication involved.  The identity of the initiative takers are vague which is a fact. Their inactiveness is the symptoms of bad intentions. Projects are not been updated for a long time. Before you decide to take step to invest in ico you should see if devs are active and escrow is funded as well.
Any doubt on the Projects should be consider as the demerits of a project manager or a weak project. So you should be crystal clear of everything before  you make an investment. Cause its your money and you should learn how to protect it.
Cheerz
valen1309

onion activo

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

What's going on with the coin where is the dev??

he is dead, he does not know what this coin is. Undecided Undecided Undecided

digitalrupeedev

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I emailed coinexchange regarding this and they have not replied if they will update the wallet or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: