Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website overhaul dev needed please read (done)  (Read 240 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:45:04 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 05:05:42 PM by squall1066

EDIT - I think I am done, got contacted by a few interesting people, I will let you all know if I need more applicants.

Hiya,

The site in question is www.squallcoin.com this is my flagship site for the coin and badly needs updating.

heres what I need and important info

1) visual overhaul, same colour theme but looks like it was not thrown up in 5 min.
2) site is sitting on a plesk server so you need to be fimilular with that interface.
3) it is wordpress front end with a custom scrypt in backend for "redeem coin feature" It was not written by me and I cannot contact original coder. you will need to be able to keep the interface active without upsetting code.
4) the download wallet is linked offsite, is there a way to make it download from website server directly (not too important)
5) I need a banner ad space at bottom of pages (same ad)
6) troll box would be nice (also not important)

Who I am looking for:-

no new accounts please unless you have a business portfolio and have some real proof. This coin is my project funded by me, I have no ones money, so hence I cant pay huge amounts, no $35 an hour, I cant afford it, but on the same token, I dont want a $5 pormise!! I know and understand things can take longer than planned, there is no such thing as a firm price, but please make your prices clear to me.

I am happy to escrow money with reputable members (if I am not reputable enough) but I cant be paying upfront, I am not a noob and I all ways pay up when I promise to do something, if that is not enough for you, feel free to move on.

I have amny projects on the go, and I am looking for someone reliable, so there is a possibility of ongoing work if we work well together.

thanks for reading my small essay, sorry for the nagging, just weeding out the scammers.

feel free to ask anything you like.

note to mods, I require a service hence why I posted here, but it is about an altcoin so if you feel to move then please do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:35:18 PM

That was quite a essay lol. I had a hard time understanding the requirements completely.If I'm not wrong,you want a new front end with the existing back end script to be untouched ? If it's only about making the site look fancy with some minor changes on the backend like the download link and stuff,shoot me a PM.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:04:52 PM

Yes, that sums it up in one sentence lol.

please all hold of now, I have been contacted by a few interesting people, I will let you all know if I still need more applicants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: