Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep or sell?  (Read 9183 times)
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:25:09 AM

Hi,

Many analytics said that the bitcoin price will go up this month, but nothing significant has happend yet. So what do you think is going to happen? Is it better to sell now or wait more? Do you think that the bitcoin price will fall?

Angell
At the moment it is way better to keep your Bitcoin because if you are going to sell right now you are not going to make as much money because the price is not really that high.
I am going to wait for the price to rise again and then I will decide if I am going to sell then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Keep it,and sell it on christmas.
No other choice,i have a lot of nephews and nieces and gonna give them some gifts.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:20:22 AM

I think that keeping the bitcoin is better right now because its safer and the bitcoin has to go to a higher level soon or later, we just need some patient for it but it will happen without any doubts.
I'm having some good hope for the bitcoin and we also need to believe in it too.

I am waiting for one more good news and I think the price of bitcoin will soar very high. I will hold as much bitcoin for now and wait for it. I believe it will be very high before this year ends. It is just a short time before it happens.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:18:31 AM

Wait a little bit more.  Be patient.  It is better to keep it than sell it because we might regret that we have sell it right now.  The price of bitcoin today is a little bit higher compared its price last month.  And it keeps on going up.  So maybe we can assume and just like what other say that its price would goes up until the next year.  So wait a little longer. Wink

it just depends on the price you have bought your coins at. if you made like $100 profit per coin, then you can secure profits if you so wish. but if you only got like $10-$20 profit per coin, then it's of course not worth to sell them. important is that you set yourself some realistic price targets like $700 for this year for example. if you think we'll reach $1000 this year, then you'll get very disappointed.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:21:42 PM

Hi,

Many analytics said that the bitcoin price will go up this month, but nothing significant has happend yet. So what do you think is going to happen? Is it better to sell now or wait more? Do you think that the bitcoin price will fall?

Angell
At the moment it is way better to keep your Bitcoin because if you are going to sell right now you are not going to make as much money because the price is not really that high.
I am going to wait for the price to rise again and then I will decide if I am going to sell then.

It depends on situation, i am ready to sell my coins anytime if the bitcoins price would slowly drop, but if the rise continuesly happens with no human intervention well i would rather hold for many days and monitor for some happenings, i can't wait to hold for any longer since my bitcoins are precious and regularly sold at anytime i want when the time i need money. So theirs no doubt in my side if i sold at the cheapest price since i don't care about the flactuation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:24:09 PM

Wait a little bit more.  Be patient.  It is better to keep it than sell it because we might regret that we have sell it right now.  The price of bitcoin today is a little bit higher compared its price last month.  And it keeps on going up.  So maybe we can assume and just like what other say that its price would goes up until the next year.  So wait a little longer. Wink

it just depends on the price you have bought your coins at. if you made like $100 profit per coin, then you can secure profits if you so wish. but if you only got like $10-$20 profit per coin, then it's of course not worth to sell them. important is that you set yourself some realistic price targets like $700 for this year for example. if you think we'll reach $1000 this year, then you'll get very disappointed.
i like the idea set your expection dont make something like day trader did because you can miss the chance just make some good profits before deciding to sell it out, 700-800$ would be a good for me.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

IF you want to make sure you are earning money with the bitcoin you need to be sure that the bitcoin is stable because keeping them is not profitable anymore in the future!
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:46:16 PM

IF you want to make sure you are earning money with the bitcoin you need to be sure that the bitcoin is stable because keeping them is not profitable anymore in the future!

How can you say that bitcoin will not be profitable in the future? I think blockchain and bitcoin will have a great future. And it will still be profitable investment wise or if you are trading it. It is just a matter of how you use it to make more money.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:57:56 PM

How can you say that bitcoin will not be profitable in the future? I think blockchain and bitcoin will have a great future. And it will still be profitable investment wise or if you are trading it. It is just a matter of how you use it to make more money.

he doesn't really make much sense with his statement anyway.

what has a stable price to do with earning money with bitcoin, and it not being profitable in the future?

And like you said, bitcoins future is looking fine.

The only thing holding it back is the blocksize debate, and that will soon be fixed with a hard fork most likely.

There are so many positive things about bitcoin in the near future, and so many investments being made in bitcoin and blockchain technology (which also benefits bitcoin because it's the most well-known blockchain).
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:10:49 PM

And here I am thinking that that debate issue was over months ago. Is this really still ongoing?

he doesn't really make much sense with his statement anyway.

what has a stable price to do with earning money with bitcoin, and it not being profitable in the future?

And like you said, bitcoins future is looking fine.

The only thing holding it back is the blocksize debate, and that will soon be fixed with a hard fork most likely.

There are so many positive things about bitcoin in the near future, and so many investments being made in bitcoin and blockchain technology (which also benefits bitcoin because it's the most well-known blockchain).

@ontopic, IMO the price is stable for now, creeping up slowly but surely. The way I see it unless there's another big news. like a major hack or whatever, it's gonna stay that way.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:20:22 PM

At this momen there is just 1 option (at least for me) hold onto to my coins for a better day.
The potential vs price chart is way out of line meaning selling now is a potential sell problem party, where you end up losing quite some money.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:28:53 PM

At this momen there is just 1 option (at least for me) hold onto to my coins for a better day.
The potential vs price chart is way out of line meaning selling now is a potential sell problem party, where you end up losing quite some money.
Even if people cash out their profits right now, how will they they lose quite some money as you said, when they have made profit?

Or do you mean, if people sell now, they potentially miss out on even more profits?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:56:21 AM

You know, there is that desire to make the most possible profit, so you keep holding till you can not hold any more - usually when you really, really need the cash.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

You know, there is that desire to make the most possible profit, so you keep holding till you can not hold any more - usually when you really, really need the cash.
The desire to make money can quite quickly and quite dramatically end up in a loss if you wait too long to sell on the assumption that the value is going to go up. Sometimes it is far better to just take a deal and walk away with it. Spending more time on something than you have to trying to squeeze more out of it likely won't be worth it most of the time.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:09:09 AM

Hi,

Angell

if you are waiting for a significant thing to happen like price going from 600 to 1000, 1000000 in a week then i suggest you sell your coins right now because that is never going to happen and you will continue torturing yourself over nothing.

price will rise but it will rise slowly as it was doing in the past year and a half.
If you want to make money on a long way maybe is keeping the best thing but i dont think selling them right now is profitable just wait till end of thius year maybe you have some luck.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:09:17 AM

Hi,

Angell

It's hard to give any ideas or advices when we don't know what your actual strategy is.
Are you in for the long term? Or do you just want to make short speculation and hope to make a quick buck?
Many participants in the financial markets are having very different goals and have different strategies.
So some more information from your side would be useful.
Do you expect the price to fall other wise i would say keep them not selling them right away because at the end of the year the price can be twice higher you will never know byu the bitcoin.
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

i am keeping my little amount of bitcoin that i have and i do not have any plans for selling them until the price is really high.

i also will buy bitcoin if the price goes down like a short and small fall.

Shake it baby!
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

If you want to be sure that the bitcoin is going to rise i would say keep them and not selling off course but if you think otherwise i would say sell them but trust your self!
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:14:41 AM

i am keeping my little amount of bitcoin that i have and i do not have any plans for selling them until the price is really high.

i also will buy bitcoin if the price goes down like a short and small fall.
Yes im keeping too a small amount of Bitcoin and I withdraw this if I need some money.And I know that Bitcoin price is get high until the end of the year.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:30:47 AM

Just keep them.  It is better to be safe than sorry as they say.  Grin  Do not be part of people who abruptly sells their bitcoin and later on turned to regret what they have done.  It is not yet happening but it will eventually.  Just keep on earning and keeping them will give you a good amount of bitcoin later on.  Taken from the experience of some friends who were have been on that situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: