Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] 📈 SCT-Lab | FREE Trading Signal Service 📈  (Read 696 times)
MyBitLife (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:40:21 AM

Hello Altcoin traders,

As many tools as you have for analyse - more money you can make.
My signal’s will help you to notice upcoming pamp’s before others.

Now already more than 3 signal services on the cryptocurrency market, but what differences?
1. Other signal services are paid. Signals from «SCT-Lab» - are totally FREE
2. Others are based on surface data. Signals from «SCT-Lab» are based on:

- analysis of previous pamp EACH INDIVIDUAL cryptocurrency pair

- setting up the features of each pair (amount of BTC at pamp, number of orders, ratio BUY / SELL, time intervals of pamp etc)

- current market situation (relative to other currency pairs and USD / BTC movements)

- and a lot of another data (feel free to ask me about that in public chat or PM)
3. Others do not accepted recommendations for improvement. I’m taking into consideration all recommendations from each trader, who can clearly describe dependence or patterns any points in trading. After testing in emulator it will be include in bot code.

Telegram bot: @sct_signals_bot
Group for traders with signals discussion: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGXs6O7Nx0zOpBCtQ
(In group all signal’s are with rating. My goal is to create group, where we will filter together unprofitable signal’s and that will teach the bot to analyse more exact data)

Example? No problem!
19.05.2017 (most profitable results, and lower risk)
BTC/BCN signal result: +12.22% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -4.61%
BTC/DGB signal result: +8.15% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -3.13%
BTC/OMNI signal result: +15.28% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -0.89%
BTC/STR signal result: +10.10% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -0.46%
BTC/BTS signal result: +13.08% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -0.06%
BTC/FLDC signal result: +10.67% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -4.15%
BTC/VRC signal result: +19.23%% max. profit, where lowest point (risk) was -0.08%
(Yeah, it was awesomest day in last 2 weeks 😊when bitcoin is play to his game 😒)

Bot displayed signal’s generated for short trading (around 2 hours).
For middle and long term signal’s I think better CoinData.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613917.0 service (they are nice guys).

p.s. I saw questions in another topics as: «Why you not trading by your selves with your signal’s if it works?»
My answer is simple: I’m from «weak hands» group 🐹😁 All the time I’m selling when «panic sell» happens and «weak hands» people are loosing money 😭 But I’m developer, so I can make more money on coding. We all doing job witch we are all more powerful in, ain't we?

p.p.s. I always open to discussions about principle of altcoin trading, open to new friends, and sure, to private pump groups  Roll Eyes Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyBitLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:36:59 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:48:40 PM by MyBitLife

This is results from last 2 weeks bot working.
Analise it, and improve to your trading strategy.

https://i.imgur.com/GHbbYC9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dFWgZTn.jpg

I hope that help somebody to earning money, for trading or understanding some principles of cryptocurrency trading.

And I want to remind, that Bot is totally Free. And I don't have any paid groups or hidden goals.
p.s. still working on bot logic. I hope soon will add "sell" targets to every signals.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:54:57 PM

This is results from last 2 weeks bot working.
Analise it, and improve to your trading strategy.

I hope that help somebody to earning money, for trading or understanding some principles of cryptocurrency trading.

And I want to remind, that Bot is totally Free. And I don't have any paid groups or hidden goals.
p.s. still working on bot logic. I hope soon will add "sell" targets to every signals.
by looking at this screenshot i think its worth to try just needed to have some precaution and at least make the entry correctly
thanks for sharing mate and like what you have said its free so there's nothing sweeter than earning with this free service
just got curios why you only give 2 weeks free from your telegram group?
MyBitLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:36:50 PM

by looking at this screenshot i think its worth to try just needed to have some precaution and at least make the entry correctly
thanks for sharing mate and like what you have said its free so there's nothing sweeter than earning with this free service
just got curios why you only give 2 weeks free from your telegram group?

Grin I mean this is statistics from last 2 weeks bot signals. I took that period, because before that I was fixed many things in bot logic. And I think graphics will show wrong information if I will use for example 1 month period.

That signal service is free forever, for everyone.
It is not commercial project.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: