Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Saks Fifth Ave Gift Card - $250 Value Taking Offers  (Read 231 times)
HeyYouGuys (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:17:17 PM

TAKING OFFERS!

Card was given to me as a gift last Christmas by a business associate. 100% Legitamate. I checked the balance today, and it shows the full balance.

I can either scan the card with the number/pin and email it to you, or I can mail you the physical card. The card can be used online or in their department stores. The card has a slight mark on it where I wrote $250 in a black sharpie on the front. I keep all my cards in a card organizer. It is hardly noticable due to the fact the card is black. Just FYI if you plan to give it as a gift, it might be noticed, but it is very faint.

Holidays are coming up,
and Sak's sells very nice stuff, just something I don't need and likely wont use in the near term.

MAKING AN OFFER:   Please PM all offers to me in USD value, with final payment to be made in BTC at current value at time of sale. If you would like the physical card shipped, Please add $5.00 for Priority Mail with Tracking.

PAYMENT: I am fine with escrow through Ognasty or any other trusted Escrow provider. I can provide a scan of the card with the number and pin (the pin is scratched so I could check the balance), and if you are concerned I am ok with a limited time hold so you can spend the card prior to Escrow being released. The card can be used online and in stores. The PIN and Card Number can be used for online purchases.

RETURNS:  Due to the nature of the item, returns are not accepted UNLESS the card is rejected (which it wont be I just checked the balance, it does not expire). The card was a gift. Its just not something I am going to use.

Feel free to PM any questions!

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: