Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to sell my Twitter handle with 3500 crypto followers  (Read 996 times)
famiextrem (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:27:22 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 06:20:55 AM by famiextrem

Hey,
i have an old twitter account with 3500 real crypto oriented followers. Audit 91%  price: 0.07 BTC
my account was created on Oct 27, 2011
because i am participating in various campaign so that i can't tell my handle. Only real buyer will get the info through pm only. posting your interest here will consider as signature spam.so only give you info if you pm me. if you think this account is not worth you can skip this offer.

only pm will get info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:06:45 AM

i offer a free crypto related old facebook account with 500+ real active crypto friends  along with this twitter purchase. offer is valid until 18th august . if you purchase my twitter account within next 72 hours,i'll give you a free facebook account which is over 12 months old with timeline history available.
yonique

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:27:57 AM

Kindly send me the details of your account.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:27:47 AM

Just FYI, the OP can recover the Twitter and Facebook accounts using Social Engineering.  Consider yourself warned.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:34:44 AM

Just FYI, the OP can recover the Twitter and Facebook accounts using Social Engineering.  Consider yourself warned.
really? i don't know how to recover if changed the password,email and cell phone number.i didn't connect my twitter to any other social accounts.if anyone want to buy i can give access to this person for holding my twutter handle and i have no problem to receive payment after 1 week  later until there is 00% chance to recover.All newbie are not a scammer,
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:38:53 AM

can't you change the twitter accounts username and name itself and post it for evaluation. would like to check it, pm me.

i'm warned.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

can't you change the twitter accounts username and name itself and post it for evaluation. would like to check it, pm me.

i'm warned.

you're not the buyer. only pm will get the info. i am looking for real  buyer only. escrow must or go first to higher ranked member. escrow can hold my fund up to 7 days until my twitter access is changed according to buyer demands.if still people thoughts this is a trap then fuck off from my thread.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 11:04:12 PM

Seriously I dont think there is a way to get back twitter account if you once changed your details including mobile number etc.Same goes for facebook.The only peril with buying someone's else's accony is that account may get blocked or deleted
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:54:40 AM

Seriously I dont think there is a way to get back twitter account if you once changed your details including mobile number etc.Same goes for facebook.The only peril with buying someone's else's accony is that account may get blocked or deleted

it can be recovered if the seller didn't gave the email address he use on that account. hahaha. but besides that i don't know other way on recovering that account .
maybe contacting the twitter regarding hack account and providing accurate detail can be use to recover account. hahah

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:21:12 AM

Send me more details about this account especially the click through ratio on any link posted, how many tweet have you tweeted on the account, finally i hope the price can be negotiated.

FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:13:32 PM

To recover an Twitter account is very easy even if you changed all the details like mobile number email address all you need to contact the Twitter and just tell them that your account get hacked that's it your account will be restored into your name back once someone hacked my twitter account and changed all my details even username email address mobile number when I try to sign into my Twitter account via email or user name or mobile number it always shows me that unable to find my account so I contacted them and provide them all the details and they give me back my account in only 3 days so in opinion there is no safe way to buy a twitter account
I don't want to shit your post but I think people must know about it before buy an account
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:33:44 PM

To recover an Twitter account is very easy even if you changed all the details like mobile number email address all you need to contact the Twitter and just tell them that your account get hacked that's it your account will be restored into your name back once someone hacked my twitter account and changed all my details even username email address mobile number when I try to sign into my Twitter account via email or user name or mobile number it always shows me that unable to find my account so I contacted them and provide them all the details and they give me back my account in only 3 days so in opinion there is no safe way to buy a twitter account
I don't want to shit your post but I think people must know about it before buy an account
then show me some proof of your contact with twitter support. don't FUD here if you can't talk with valid proof. i saw there was plenty of twitter buy/sell done in this thread and i see nothing in the scam accusation about this kind of issue
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:50:11 PM

then show me some proof of your contact with twitter support. don't FUD here if you can't talk with valid proof. i saw there was plenty of twitter buy/sell done in this thread and i see nothing in the scam accusation about this kind of issue
As I told you earlier I just want to inform people about not for spamming your thread so plz don't mind and if you really want the proof currently I don't have it but I can make a new proof with all the mail details and steps screenshot I mean I can provide you step by step guide with screenshot about how to get back your hacked twitter account but it will cost 3$ btc coz to make a guide it really take lots of effort
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:06:28 AM

As I told you earlier I just want to inform people about not for spamming your thread so plz don't mind and if you really want the proof currently I don't have it but I can make a new proof with all the mail details and steps screenshot I mean I can provide you step by step guide with screenshot about how to get back your hacked twitter account but it will cost 3$ btc coz to make a guide it really take lots of effort
so you're a hacker who want to tip us that how to hack a twitter account?very funny
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:33:09 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: