Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cgbets.com - official start and give away promo  (Read 1370 times)
cgbets (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

?¿ you send more than 200 tokens???

i have 1, and i registrer now without token!!!! I dont understand why...if you send one of 200 tokens, i could use not? Im not all day watching computer...i ask for token, i wait for 2 hours, you didnt send, and now i have token i cant use???

Yes, we sent much more than 200 tokens. We can't wait for all of them to be used. The gates were open on Sunday. Our goal is to let everybody to register. If you send us private message with your login name we will try to do our best.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulkpanther

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:11:30 PM

my username its my bct name Smiley
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:07:48 AM

Thanks for all of you who participate in the first official promo of cgbets.com

200 tokens have been granted to our new CGBeters. The system works stable and we have not observed any issues. We have turned off token registration and the website is open for everyone. You can sign up and create more than one login to play simultaneously in preferred games or just create rooms with your parameters to wait for other participants. If you are not so confident to play for bitcoins at the beginning, you can choose the practice mode while creating the game room.

So feel free to register and seek for the new promos coming soon!

giveway is finish and end
or still run until participant to get 200 participant
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:19:13 AM

Thanks for all of you who participate in the first official promo of cgbets.com

200 tokens have been granted to our new CGBeters. The system works stable and we have not observed any issues. We have turned off token registration and the website is open for everyone. You can sign up and create more than one login to play simultaneously in preferred games or just create rooms with your parameters to wait for other participants. If you are not so confident to play for bitcoins at the beginning, you can choose the practice mode while creating the game room.

So feel free to register and seek for the new promos coming soon!

hello OP. are you planning to have a signature campaign in your future promotions? Just let me know if you want and maybe i can help you on
managing it. Btw thanks for the giveaway i really appreciate it but 40 wins is much overkill even for pro gamblers. Cheesy

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:30:21 AM

" To withdraw your free BTC you need to play 40 matches."  Any chance to lower this requirement ? What's the chance of playing 40 times and
still being in profit - we may as well play lottery..

Well that saved me registering thanks !
cgbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:29:58 AM

Hi,

We would be happy to see any feedback about our websote from you.
All suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.

CGBets Team
hanguyen

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:31:47 AM

I know players can create rooms but you should create some default rooms. I see in the games almost empty, i want to join but i don't see anything.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:47:15 AM

I know players can create rooms but you should create some default rooms. I see in the games almost empty, i want to join but i don't see anything.

yeah me too. i want to play but there is no player. maybe your suggestion would help.

i use to be a hunter
cgbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:25:23 AM

yeah me too. i want to play but there is no player. maybe your suggestion would help.

Guys, we have considered your suggestion and implemented this feature in last days. This should be helpful for the beginners.
Please, keep updated on Facebook or here on the forum. Next promo is coming soon, it should increase the traffic on the website.
Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you!
cgbets (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:13:41 AM

We would like to thank you for joining cgbets and invite those who have not yet. This is great experience and all your feedback is very valuable for us. We are pleased to present few things, which hopefully can make our website more attractive.

1. Weekly Volume Promo (WVP). Ten players with top week's volume of betting will be awarded special prize equal to 5% of volume performed from the Sunday 0:00 to Saturday 23:59:59 GMT (UTC) time. You can see the current classification on tab STATS in section “Most aggressive players this week”. https://cgbets.com/globalstatistics/
    Winners' accounts will be credited next day after WVP period.

2. Are you a graphic designer? We are glad to announce the competition for the best marketing graphics related to cgbets.com. We will provide two awards: from jury and audience. Put the link with the picture under this post on our Facebook page and we will choose the best. The picture with the largest number of likes will get the public's prize. Award for both cases: 0.01 BTC.

3. Are you good meme maker? Make funny mem related to cgbets.com matter. The rules are the same as marketing competition. Prize: 0.005 BTC.

4. CGBets forum has been created for you. The link is available at the main top menu on our website. This is the place to comments all observations, remarks and issues found during playing our games. Additionally you can meet other players and arrange the meeting with someone to play the game.

5. We have implemented “Default rooms” for all the games. We considered your suggestions that it would be helpful for the beginning users who are little bit confused with creating own game room. That should increase the traffic on the website, which you are asking about it a lot.

6. Please note that Withdraw BTC option is available for all those who win free BTC in our first giveaway, even if he did not play 40 matches.

In case of any doubts and questions – please feel free to contact us on FB page or support e-mail.

We wish you great fun during spending time on cgbets.com.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:19:33 AM

We would like to thank you for joining cgbets and invite those who have not yet. This is great experience and all your feedback is very valuable for us. We are pleased to present few things, which hopefully can make our website more attractive.

1. Weekly Volume Promo (WVP). Ten players with top week's volume of betting will be awarded special prize equal to 5% of volume performed from the Sunday 0:00 to Saturday 23:59:59 GMT (UTC) time. You can see the current classification on tab STATS in section “Most aggressive players this week”. https://cgbets.com/globalstatistics/
    Winners' accounts will be credited next day after WVP period.

2. Are you a graphic designer? We are glad to announce the competition for the best marketing graphics related to cgbets.com. We will provide two awards: from jury and audience. Put the link with the picture under this post on our Facebook page and we will choose the best. The picture with the largest number of likes will get the public's prize. Award for both cases: 0.01 BTC.

3. Are you good meme maker? Make funny mem related to cgbets.com matter. The rules are the same as marketing competition. Prize: 0.005 BTC.

4. CGBets forum has been created for you. The link is available at the main top menu on our website. This is the place to comments all observations, remarks and issues found during playing our games. Additionally you can meet other players and arrange the meeting with someone to play the game.

5. We have implemented “Default rooms” for all the games. We considered your suggestions that it would be helpful for the beginning users who are little bit confused with creating own game room. That should increase the traffic on the website, which you are asking about it a lot.

6. Please note that Withdraw BTC option is available for all those who win free BTC in our first giveaway, even if he did not play 40 matches.

In case of any doubts and questions – please feel free to contact us on FB page or support e-mail.

We wish you great fun during spending time on cgbets.com.
oh i missed this i guess but knowing that you are still active here is worth trying i will also participate with your forum later let see how your business works. good luck buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀