Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 03:03:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110663 times)
Gostawski

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

For ordinary money to appear on the account in electronic form, they must first be physically deposited into the account, for example, through a bank or payment terminal. For ordinary currency, the electronic form is one of the forms of physical incarnation.
Bitcoin do not have physical incarnation and it's main difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danglen1010

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

bitcoin and money almost same..is like u have a bank account or mastercard..many online payment accept bitcoin..like a money tranfer..
shiv06

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

Different between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is we can know how much bitcoin in the word. Bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there. Bitcoin you should have too because many other exchange to exchanger  it fast.

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
Anochensio

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:50 PM

for me, bitcoin is a way of investment and not yet a cash. Bitcoin can be used as payment for online services and transactions that cash couldn't pay for.

main difference is actually cash (governmental currency) is centralized and crypto currencies (starting with btc of course) decentralized which provides anonymity.
I think this is a good comparison, however the government still want to regulate this decentralized system which might not be
favorable for us as for sure they will not allow bitcoin to replace the current centralized system they build.
But we own our money, we can exchange our money to Bitcoin anytime and that is also one of the reason made the price of Bitcoin increased a lot of value in this year without much good news. As long as the people still want to using Bitcoin, the government can not kill this currency.
I agree with you if people start earning bitcoins and if a lot of people are starting to do that than people will easily be addicted to it that way even if the government wants to do anything about bitcoin they would not let it happen because a lot of people invest in bitcoin.
Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

for me, bitcoin is a way of investment and not yet a cash. Bitcoin can be used as payment for online services and transactions that cash couldn't pay for.

main difference is actually cash (governmental currency) is centralized and crypto currencies (starting with btc of course) decentralized which provides anonymity.
I think this is a good comparison, however the government still want to regulate this decentralized system which might not be
favorable for us as for sure they will not allow bitcoin to replace the current centralized system they build.
But we own our money, we can exchange our money to Bitcoin anytime and that is also one of the reason made the price of Bitcoin increased a lot of value in this year without much good news. As long as the people still want to using Bitcoin, the government can not kill this currency.
I agree with you if people start earning bitcoins and if a lot of people are starting to do that than people will easily be addicted to it that way even if the government wants to do anything about bitcoin they would not let it happen because a lot of people invest in bitcoin.
Same goes for me if the government wants to ban bitcoin we can just say no because we are allowed to have a word and say anything about it why would they steal something that gives you money some people even made it their job they will lose their job.
Jose21

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The difference between bitcoin and money is that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that is used for payments online for easy ways to deliver instant payments while money is what we all familiar about and we used in everyday life to obtain and get what we want to buy and the needs of our everyday lives is obtained using money , for examples are food , clothes and shelter. Well for me it is the same thing because we can convert bitcoin in some real cash or money.

victoria1006

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

Volatility, stability, legalization and market demand, perhaps the most significant differences between two concepts that I could assume.
jyotianand01

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

Real money is accessible everywhere but bitcoin requires internet connectivity to use and its accessibility is limited and huge population unaware about bitcoin and crypto currencies. You can buy your everyday needs through cash any time but that is not possible through bitcoin.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 Telegram Medium  ◆
Naoko

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

Real money is accessible everywhere but bitcoin requires internet connectivity to use and its accessibility is limited and huge population unaware about bitcoin and crypto currencies. You can buy your everyday needs through cash any time but that is not possible through bitcoin.
of course, bitcoin isn't at all fit for small expenses...these are two different types of currency and they perform different functions

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
duola9527

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

hi,man,Bitcoin has more advantages over real money. Bitcoin is anonymous, fixed, and not easy to manipulate, so people like to hold bitcoin~~
jigsaw97

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

of course, bitcoin isn't at all fit for small expenses...these are two different types of currency and they perform different functions

cause bitcoin as on just how our time age passed by this is how or when this kind of digital currency are risen and been adopt by many people and now compared on the fiat currency , so difference between for this two currency is not a being deal isnt , why the government dont like it simply because they cant control it because this was a decentralized.

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv
jalato.143

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

cause bitcoin as on just how our time age passed by this is how or when this kind of digital currency are risen and been adopt by many people and now compared on the fiat currency , so difference between for this two currency is not a being deal isnt , why the government dont like it simply because they cant control it because this was a decentralized.
There is no difference in bitcoin and real money , bitcoin is a real money. but if you are talking about the paper money and bitcoin then there is lot of difference in them. the bitcoin is more value than paper money, bitcoin has high rising rate in its value in the market while the paper money is consider as a fix value. the bitcoin is high security while the the paper money has not. bitcoin is a real money and also a strong crypto currency.
mardaed

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

Bitcoin is a digitalized crypto currency supported by internet and it is a competitor for banks reason behind is that banks are regulated by government so both banks and government don't accept our crypto bitcoin currency even if you make bitcoin transactions bankers will even block your bank account. Real money is a handy money where government do accept this Fiat reason behind government regulate it and gains profits whereas bitcoin is not regulated by government but to my understanding bitcoin is based on the economic principle of demand and supply. We can gain profits in short term with bitcoin but even in long term we can't gain better profits with real money but we can convert real money to bitcoin and gain profits.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

November11

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

Payments in new crypto-currencies, such as bitcoin, not that it can not be tracked at all, but almost impossible. However, the value of these currencies is subject to very sharp fluctuations, and in addition, the authorities have many tools with which they can limit their use, for example, by prohibiting them from paying to banks or retailers. The uniqueness of cash in the fact that they are liquid, they are almost everywhere accepted.
Dreamr

Activity: 42

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

Bitcoin is peer to peer electronic currency that is fast and decentralized. Bitcoin gives freedom to the people because government or bank that control bitcoin while the "real money" is issued and controlled by the government.

November11

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Another thought has just occurred: In addition, cash payments by employers to workers who do not have documents are the main engine of illegal immigration. Reducing the use of cash is a more humane way to protect immigration than building barbed wire fences.
feiss

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

I think there is only a small difference between bitcoin and a real money. Bitcoin is for using easy payments online and real money is used for payments in our basic needs like foods and other things we need to survive. It has only small difference because we can also convert bitcoin into some real money using an exchanger sites.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:42:24 PM

They do not have profits from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, so they do not accept it. There are too many disvantages for them, so they decided to keep the cryptocurrency is neutral and control it through exchange sites. This is their method to help the world's economy not affect by the price of Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

0WHITEPAPER0
0CROWDSALE0
monomix

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:01 PM

the scale is yet different, govs hands are yet out and btc is growing
doch

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that real money can be stolen from you because a theft can see it but bitcoin is more secure because no one know how much you have in your pocket so it is more safe than real money.
Another difference between Bitcoin and the real/flat money is its usage. Bitcoin is limited when it cones to payment while real money is can be use freely worldwide. On the other hand, Bitcoin is not controlled by the government and it is tax free; it is the big difference of Bitcoin with the real money.
You are right there is a the big difference between real money and bitcoin, bitcoin is a digital currency while real money is physical, also bitcoin needs to be legalized after that bitcoin can be used as official currency and freely while real money is always free but the fact of tax that bitcoin is tax free currency and real money is not that why sometime bitcoin is most important then real money

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.