Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

I dont see anything different between Bitcoin and other currencies, and i believe Bitcoin is in fact real money, as we can use it online to buy and sell things, and also we can convert it to fiat easily without any issue.
The only difference its not yet used offline worldwide like the other currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

I dont see anything different between Bitcoin and other currencies, and i believe Bitcoin is in fact real money, as we can use it online to buy and sell things, and also we can convert it to fiat easily without any issue.
The only difference its not yet used offline worldwide like the other currencies.

It will take time to get accepted offline but there is no worries as to make purchases either we can exchange it to fiat or else we can use bitcoin debit card which is accepted even at offline places for shopping.
I can see one major difference between Bitcoin and Fiat and that is Fiat Currency is controlled by the government and Bitcoin is controlled by rich individuals. You see here he who controls the currency controls its price. This difference leads to the fact that Bitcoin is not stable because at anytime one might sell all Bitcoin resulting to a price drop. The government on the other hand would rather have a stable currency in which the country can rely on.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Actually transaction, and the bitcoin price is not like dollars that has stability, and for some reason gaining profit from online jobs is what makes bitcoin valuable to others, and it has an easy transaction where no identity is needed, people can have their transaction anonymously with bitcoin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
? What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolarsWhat does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day?
 - Because the price of bitcoin was bouncing or fluctuates from time to time, and sometimes its aggressive to swings.

why would I convert money into Bitcoins?
 - because of the volatility of bitcoin has, unlike in real money is not. and it could be double or more your dollars amount you have once you
convert it into bitcoin. which is not possible into a real currency.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dollar?
 - Dollar is commonly used anywhere in the world whether physical payment or online payment, while bitcoin can only be use in all aspects of online payments. Their differences only was bitcoin is unregulated digital currency and Dollars was regulated currency.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

? What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolarsWhat does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day?
 - Because the price of bitcoin was bouncing or fluctuates from time to time, and sometimes its aggressive to swings.

why would I convert money into Bitcoins?
 - because of the volatility of bitcoin has, unlike in real money is not. and it could be double or more your dollars amount you have once you
convert it into bitcoin. which is not possible into a real currency.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dollar?
 - Dollar is commonly used anywhere in the world whether physical payment or online payment, while bitcoin can only be use in all aspects of online payments. Their differences only was bitcoin is unregulated digital currency and Dollars was regulated currency.

Yes, correct bitcoin is the digital currency the difference is quite clear with real money shaped real until now bitcoin increasingly develops over time, however, the acceptance of digital currency is still limited unlike currency physical that has been used by everyone.
Transactions bitcoin not controlled by financial institutions or government anything that's because, in the system bitcoin, the process of their transactions are direct to the recipient address bitcoin unlike currency real that processes transactions are passing intermediaries the financial institutions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

It will take time to get accepted offline but there is no worries as to make purchases either we can exchange it to fiat or else we can use bitcoin debit card which is accepted even at offline places for shopping.
I can see one major difference between Bitcoin and Fiat and that is Fiat Currency is controlled by the government and Bitcoin is controlled by rich individuals. You see here he who controls the currency controls its price. This difference leads to the fact that Bitcoin is not stable because at anytime one might sell all Bitcoin resulting to a price drop. The government on the other hand would rather have a stable currency in which the country can rely on.

The big matter bitcoin is not appoved by the government. I think the fundamental difference between real money and bitcoin is physical form and can be used directly. Currently, the weakness of the bitcoin is can not be used for real transactions directly. But I'm sure a lot of the time the market accept bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

I agree with you . bitcoin today is like real money. because bitcoin is easy to use in various places. bitcoin current developments such as the currency of a country. bitcoin accepted in many places though not legally recognized by the government.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money like paypal, skrill, credit card etc. The difference between them, is Bitcoin is crypto currency. It's not centralized, which means nobody owns Bitcoin but its users. and there is no central station who manage and host it except the Bitcoin miners.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

You can get lots of returns by investing in bitcoins and nothing with fiat.You could transfer huge amount of money via BTC without depending on the banking system.In some countries,their currency value suffers a lot due to inflation and people of such countries have started adopting bitcoin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

Literally, bitcoin is a virtual currency which commonly used for now in digital payments so far like in online payment such as shopping online,   travel tours just like usd, euro, and yen. While real money can be useful in public business, private, but not in online payment.
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

Bitcoin can go to zero if forks / be to centralized / someoe will have quantum computer and decrypt priv keys and DUMP all BTC to 0.
Real money like cigarettes/alcohol/drugs/gold/silver/art will NEVER go to 0 ... even fait banknote can not go to 0 u can use it to fire and heat house Smiley

Bitcoin can go to 0 value this is main difference.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

Bitcoin can go to zero if forks / be to centralized / someoe will have quantum computer and decrypt priv keys and DUMP all BTC to 0.
Real money like cigarettes/alcohol/drugs/gold/silver/art will NEVER go to 0 ... even fait banknote can not go to 0 u can use it to fire and heat house Smiley

Bitcoin can go to 0 value this is main difference.

This pretty much sums it up..Bitcoins are cool and all, but they are magic internet money..that is, bitcoin only exists as long as you are in a wifi field. As much as I love bitcoin, cash has some distinct advantages you just can't get past: Actual private,.untraceable transactions, instant liquidity in most markets around the world,  and I can hold it in my hand.

Cash is king.
Jogibear

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

Beware if Your trying to escape the bankers ...They are here already.

Both a good and bad sign ...

It means that they see the earning potential of crypto concurrences and want in.

It also means they bring their Years of honed skills at market manipulation to the Crypto world.

So How free You really are is dependent on How trustworthy the network is and if a 51 % Mining share is possible then ur not free at all.

Your just now caughtup in a system that has no legal recourse in the event of something going wrong ... unlike wall street.
Dam I cant believe that just came out my mouth Sorry but it has been my latest lesson in Crypto.
With that said I just bought USD 100 worth of bitcoin.

Point of fact is there are huge profits with huge risks.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money like paypal, skrill, credit card etc. The difference between them, is Bitcoin is crypto currency. It's not centralized, which means nobody owns Bitcoin but its users. and there is no central station who manage and host it except the Bitcoin miners.
You are right, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It's like bank in the internet. as you said paypal, skrill and neteller ... etc. But it's more variable than money in any real currency. Bitcoin price can go up or down at any moment. so this is the different about bitcoin and money in online banks.
By the way. There is a lot of difference about bitcoin and real money. The main is, we can use bitcoin only online. we can convert it to fiat. but it still a cryptocurrency not a real currency.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

You are right, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It's like bank in the internet. as you said paypal, skrill and neteller ... etc. But it's more variable than money in any real currency. Bitcoin price can go up or down at any moment. so this is the different about bitcoin and money in online banks.
By the way. There is a lot of difference about bitcoin and real money. The main is, we can use bitcoin only online. we can convert it to fiat. but it still a cryptocurrency not a real currency.

the different between bitcoin and money is from the usage, bitcoin is mostly used in internet, but money is only used in offline and we can not use bitcoin in offline as there is a few local store that want to accepting bitcoin as payment. the other different is bitcoin is applied for every country without limited, but money is for one country and we need to exchange with another currency when we are in outside of our country.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:06:48 AM

I think bitcoin differs from PayPal, Skrill, credit card, they are not the currency, while bitcoin is the currency?
yeah difference bitcoin with real money is decentralization that owned by bitcoin and centralization owned by real money
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:11:02 AM

You should convert your momey into bitcoins in order for you to make and investments, do crypto currency trading, and purchase stuffs online. Bitcoins has a huge difference in dollars since dollar is a fiat money. Bitcoin is another market called crypto currency which is quite close to foreign exchanger, they just differ on how their market movement be affected.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:22:29 AM

I think many people will agree with me if I say bitcoin has the potential to double or triple its value. That is the only reason why I believe in bitcoin unlike money it is very stable and manipulated by wealthy people. I really like the qualities that bitcoin has where the real money doesn't have.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:36:05 AM

There's a big difference between bitcoin and real money. You can only earn bitcoin if you are using it in the internet just laying down and using your device just to earn bitcoin. While in a real money you will only earn it just you are working hard you cannot just laying down or using your own device just to earn it easily you really need is hardwork and a stable job.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:43:13 AM

There's a big difference between bitcoin and real money. You can only earn bitcoin if you are using it in the internet just laying down and using your device just to earn bitcoin. While in a real money you will only earn it just you are working hard you cannot just laying down or using your own device just to earn it easily you really need is hardwork and a stable job.
These days even real money can be earned laying down using devices. You could find several opportunities, but very few will be functioning perfectly without any cheating. With digital money the laying down and earning access have been decreasing continuously. These days only the big investors get the chance of earning in such a manner.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: