Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114798 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and you can earn good money without paying taxes. It is very convenient.
Actually its controlled by everyone (mostly the big player or holders with large amount of Bitcoin in their arsenal) that is one of the downside that Bitcoin has because its price can be greatly affected by one big sell off. Also I don't know what you are thinking about not paying taxes while earning Bitcoin, once you have converted your Bitcoin to Fiat Currency you will spend it and the government will know. It will be inevitable for you to be charged with tax evasion in your case because they will question your earnings while not listed in your main income report. There are no loopholes to it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and you can earn good money without paying taxes. It is very convenient.

Convenient in a way that if you were living on a place where bitcoin is highly accepted in which you can buy things easily with out bringing money. However if you were on a place where bitcoin is almost anonymous it is really hard for us tho the transaction really does helps us a lot especially those freelancers
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:36:31 PM

Convenient in a way that if you were living on a place where bitcoin is highly accepted in which you can buy things easily with out bringing money. However if you were on a place where bitcoin is almost anonymous it is really hard for us tho the transaction really does helps us a lot especially those freelancers

Even if bitcoin is not accepted in your area to buy anything directly you always have an choice to convert it to fiat currency and you can use that anywhere to buy anything so I don't think that its really hard to spend bitcoin nowadays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that, bitcoin is an electronic money but real money is the cash on hand. Though bitcoin is also be converted to money in whatever currency that you want or need. Bitcoin and real money are all useful and bitcoin can be converted into real money through banks or in whatever way that you want that are available.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

That's right, you really have the full ownership of your bitcoin same as real money, and real money is also convenient in a different way. But we all have different point of view in that matter.
And ofcourse in paying tax, transferring of funds have fees' and we also consider it as tax,so you are not really evading at paying taxes.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

That's right, you really have the full ownership of your bitcoin same as real money, and real money is also convenient in a different way. But we all have different point of view in that matter.
And ofcourse in paying tax, transferring of funds have fees' and we also consider it as tax,so you are not really evading at paying taxes.

I still didn't get the difference in your submission, well Bitcoin differs from real money in several areas but I have a few in mind so I will list them.
1. Bitcoin isn't printed out physically like real money.
2. Bitcoin has its own payment processor(the blockchain) than helps transfer Bitcoin globally.
3.Bitcoin isn't controlled by a central authority like a central bank or government.
4. Bitcoin is freedom and grants access to your money 24/7 securely without the need for a bank.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:16:19 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The very own title of the thread is mistaken, it ask about the differences between bitcoin and real money and not the differences between bitcoin and fiat, so it seems to imply bitcoin is not real money and even if you cannot touch bitcoin with your own hands bitcoin is very real.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:23:04 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that, bitcoin is an electronic money but real money is the cash on hand. Though bitcoin is also be converted to money in whatever currency that you want or need. Bitcoin and real money are all useful and bitcoin can be converted into real money through banks or in whatever way that you want that are available.

Yeah and the only difference is that we cannot hold bitcoins physically as we can hold real money and apart from that I don't see any difference in both of them as both are helping us in earning money and spending them on our needs.
That is totally not true, I cannot agree with you.
You need to remember that bitcoin may be easily used for many different things, such as investing, paying for goods, making settlements between companies/people and even more.
I may be able to give you even more reasons, why there are more differences between bitcoin and fiat money.
Also, you need to spot that if you are willing to earn bitcoin, all you have to do is work through the internet, or even invest. With regular cash, you go to work to get payed.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The very own title of the thread is mistaken, it ask about the differences between bitcoin and real money and not the differences between bitcoin and fiat, so it seems to imply bitcoin is not real money and even if you cannot touch bitcoin with your own hands bitcoin is very real.

Yes and if you can buy anything by exchanging bitcoin then its a real money as we don't have an option to spend them directly but we can always spend them by converting to fiat so there is not much difference in both of them.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Yes and if you can buy anything by exchanging bitcoin then its a real money as we don't have an option to spend them directly but we can always spend them by converting to fiat so there is not much difference in both of them.
That is totally true, and I have to agree with your opinion. We can treat bitcoin as a regular money, but it is just designed in a different fashion.
You dont earn it by doing a regular work in life, but only through internet as a freelancer, or even by posting on this forum.
Obviously, you have a an option to just invest your money converted into bitcoins, to make some return out of it.
So i think that there is no more differences between BTC and fiat, but it is still more useful than regular currency.
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

That is totally true, and I have to agree with your opinion. We can treat bitcoin as a regular money, but it is just designed in a different fashion.
You dont earn it by doing a regular work in life, but only through internet as a freelancer, or even by posting on this forum.
Obviously, you have a an option to just invest your money converted into bitcoins, to make some return out of it.
So i think that there is no more differences between BTC and fiat, but it is still more useful than regular currency.
Where to find a very large range of jobs that you can perform and earn money. But as for Bitcoin's earnings, the situation here is ambiguous, because all the work in my opinion is somewhat specific, although there are some moments, such as company signatures.
Questat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:38:24 AM

Where to find a very large range of jobs that you can perform and earn money. But as for Bitcoin's earnings, the situation here is ambiguous, because all the work in my opinion is somewhat specific, although there are some moments, such as company signatures.
There is no politics involve if you are working for bitcoin because your decision will depend solely on what you think is right.
It is risky but if the outcome is success you will be the one to benefit, it's pretty different from real job because sometimes
promotions is not based on your performance but if you are close with your boss.

Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

I think it's obvious, for transactions and investment bitcoin better than real money, now we save $100.000 after 5 years then its value down, but bitcoin will increasing more than 500% in 5 years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:37:41 AM

I think it's obvious, for transactions and investment bitcoin better than real money, now we save $100.000 after 5 years then its value down, but bitcoin will increasing more than 500% in 5 years.
Nobody can guarantee that the price will increase that much after 5 years, we are just looking on the past performance
but everything can change even in a short period of time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:29:18 AM

Nobody can guarantee that the price will increase that much after 5 years, we are just looking on the past performance
I do agree. In just one bad news, volitality can occured and its damaged could be huge and rapid, yet let's hope it won't happen. In the other hand as I see bitcoin's market, I don't currently see any reason why bitcoin is going to dump since there are many good news regarding bitcoin and projects are being introduced to investors which can help digital currency to be popular.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

I do agree. In just one bad news, volitality can occured and its damaged could be huge and rapid, yet let's hope it won't happen. In the other hand as I see bitcoin's market, I don't currently see any reason why bitcoin is going to dump since there are many good news regarding bitcoin and projects are being introduced to investors which can help digital currency to be popular.
That is why we should be careful in investing bitcoin at its high price because we can't control bitcoin and anything can happen and just a few hours or days a bad news can happen and it will drive the bitcoin price down to the point that we will become emotional about loss and can lead for selling our bitcoins for a cheaper price rather than the bought price.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

That is why we should be careful in investing bitcoin at its high price because we can't control bitcoin and anything can happen and just a few hours or days a bad news can happen and it will drive the bitcoin price down to the point that we will become emotional about loss and can lead for selling our bitcoins for a cheaper price rather than the bought price.
It may be said that the difference between real money and bitcoin lies in the benefits of saving, but there are so many things to pay attention to to buy bitcoin in high prices, because it can risk making us a loss, unlike money, whose value is fixed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:57:00 AM

I think the there are many difference between bitcoin and money.First bitcoin is electronic kind of money while real money is made of paper and you can touch it with your hand.The value of bitcoin will increase and decrease depends on the market while real money have exact value.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

Indeed, we are the only one who can control it and not by the government, we do not pay taxes in every transaction we made inside the web unlike in fiat every time to you buy you pay tax even in just a small amount. Bitcoin is a real big thing which will free us from unwanted taxes if implemented worldwide and if replaced to Fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

In my own personal opinion the difference between bitcoin and real money is bitcoin is for internet use only or you can only get it only in the internet, real money is that you can hold it in your both bear hands and you can only earn it in the real world. Bitcoin can be in a real money if you converted bitcoin into a real money.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: