Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

I think the difference in real money and bitcoin is the ease, security and speed. bitcoin better everything rather than real money so that users of the bitcoin on the rise.

Safety and speed now is more suitable just for real money. Because there is a possibility that bitcoin wallet can crack, and the speed of operations is too long.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:54:42 AM

Several users has described the major difference that's the virtual usage. It cannot be used same as our fiat currency. It requires some basic understanding for using it as everything is linked to technology and internet. Real money is simple that even an uneducated man can use without difficulty.

I agree, some people will even say bitcoin is illegal because it comes from the deepweb. But for those people that are technology literate, they will always know bitcoin and how it works. People around me don't know anything at all about bitcoin, they just know i earn online and the money i earn were always sent to my bank account.

And they would just stop their research there and forever believe that bitcoin is illegal. They'll think that the reason why you are earning good amount of money because you're doing some shady activities on the Internet. People will look at you and think of you as someone who has some weird job that can only be done online.

But, we don't really need those people. Stop enlightening this type of people. Let them believe what they are already believing because after you explained everything about bitcoin, they will still think that it's illegal. They only hear what they want to hear. And if you explain bitcoins to them, they'd just think you're being defensive.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:57:33 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 03:54:06 PM by deisik

In Bitcoin network, people control money.
not the gov, not the corporate, not the rotschild, not the central bank ... only people.

Yeah, and we all know their names

First of all bitcoin is anonymous and cash not, when you want to cash out your bitcoin you have to pay some fee to do that, that's not happening with real money, and also you can use your bitcoin where you are but you'll have exchange your money with the currency there is where you are.

How's that?

How's that cash is not anonymous? Do bills and coins remember and report the fingerprints of those using them to some special agency which then looks up who used a specific bill or coin and whether it was a legit transaction? But that's what Bitcoin essentially does, though the "fingerprints" of what everyone has been doing with their coins are in fact public for everyone else to see and written on the blockchain like carved in stone, for ages to come

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

I think the difference in real money and bitcoin is the ease, security and speed. bitcoin better everything rather than real money so that users of the bitcoin on the rise.

Safety and speed now is more suitable just for real money. Because there is a possibility that bitcoin wallet can crack, and the speed of operations is too long.
Yeah there is possibility for bitcoin wallets to be cracked but there is a lot of wallets to choose from like the hardware wallet which is virus and malware proof. You can easily buy a few of them to try what is the best for you and for sure your gonna love the hardware wallets because of the high security, but as other says, it is still up to the owner of the wallet if he will have a very careful management for his wallet or not.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

Several users has described the major difference that's the virtual usage. It cannot be used same as our fiat currency. It requires some basic understanding for using it as everything is linked to technology and internet. Real money is simple that even an uneducated man can use without difficulty.

I agree, some people will even say bitcoin is illegal because it comes from the deepweb. But for those people that are technology literate, they will always know bitcoin and how it works. People around me don't know anything at all about bitcoin, they just know i earn online and the money i earn were always sent to my bank account.

Not just illegal some countries have ban it for good and who used it will be punished by law, and they are cases where some countries are want to develop there own crypto coin which is very good. Still differences are and it will be for both fiat and crypto in future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

Not just illegal some countries have ban it for good and who used it will be punished by law, and they are cases where some countries are want to develop there own crypto coin which is very good. Still differences are and it will be for both fiat and crypto in future.
Well for me the first impression of Bitcoin being a deepweb money and a currency of criminals is now over. Because all the people I ask about what they know about Bitcoin they said it is a good investment in which they are correct about it. No wonder why they have change their impression about that because the price of Bitcoin right now is above 1600$ which is huge for a currency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

Well for me the first impression of Bitcoin being a deepweb money and a currency of criminals is now over. Because all the people I ask about what they know about Bitcoin they said it is a good investment in which they are correct about it. No wonder why they have change their impression about that because the price of Bitcoin right now is above 1600$ which is huge for a currency.
How to change today you better get Bitcoin or earn Java and invest would be more profitable a little earlier or last year. Today's price for Bitcoin is really very pleasing and it's clear that for the Bitcoin holder it's like a holiday.
bleachX

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:02:53 PM

Difference between Bitcoin and real money is bitcoin exchange rate can be influenced by sentiments big investors or news from an institution.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day?
- Because bitcoin has volatility that can increase the value at any moment while money can't do.

why would I convert money into Bitcoins?
- It is simply because bitcoin its not just a virtual currency but also a kind of investment which can give you profit.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dollars?
- There differences was Bitcoin is decentralize, and has volatility aggressiveness sometimes in the exchange market. While Dollars was centralized and being controlled by the government which is connected into a regulated industry and has taxes compared to Bitcoin no tax at all. Wink
eon50

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day?
- Because bitcoin has volatility that can increase the value at any moment while money can't do.

why would I convert money into Bitcoins?
- It is simply because bitcoin its not just a virtual currency but also a kind of investment which can give you profit.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dollars?
- There differences was Bitcoin is decentralize, and has volatility aggressiveness sometimes in the exchange market. While Dollars was centralized and being controlled by the government which is connected into a regulated industry and has taxes compared to Bitcoin no tax at all. Wink

Currency is all about trust and users' perception of it. Looking back in history people didn't really trust paper checks and paper money which was introduced later on. At first fiat money was gold-backed but abolished later on. Bitcoin monetary system still needs to improve its stability mainly with market capitalisation increase. This should make it more trust-worthy and widely accepted. In the meantime BTC will be a highly profitable currency due to its price volatility.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

The difference bitcoin and real money is that you only can use bitcoin on internet and real money can't use on internet.

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

The difference bitcoin and real money is that you only can use bitcoin on internet and real money can't use on internet.
This is the main difference between bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and real money. But also we can use money in the internet too to pay some bills or anything else. So there is a relations between them because they are currencies in origin. But when we talk about others difference we can talk about the price as first thing and many other things

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

I'm sorry but real money can be used in the internet. If you are using PayPal's service and other payment method like that one.

You are using real money there and you are going to cash it out through your bank account, there's different on bitcoin and real money.

If you are going to distinguish them for using them with transactions that are happening through internet.

They are both usable here.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

There is not much of a difference between real money and Bitcoin. Since money is mainly a term that is used by the people in the IMF most people have forgotten what money actually means. I am pretty sure that Gold is really money and in that view Bitcoin is nothing like Gold because Gold is a valuable item.
Currency is just a made up thing that brainwashes the civilians into thinking that they have the power to do whatever it is that they want because they have more of a certain item. Bitcoin is kind of the same as Currency.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

There is not much of a difference between real money and Bitcoin. Since money is mainly a term that is used by the people in the IMF most people have forgotten what money actually means. I am pretty sure that Gold is really money and in that view Bitcoin is nothing like Gold because Gold is a valuable item.
Currency is just a made up thing that brainwashes the civilians into thinking that they have the power to do whatever it is that they want because they have more of a certain item. Bitcoin is kind of the same as Currency.

I agree to you bro, every single thing that has value can be consider money for me, because you can exchange it with another valuable thing plus it is simply trading when you are doing the exchanges. It is just Bitcoin is not tangible compare to a real money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin and to the Forum!

The questions you're asking are great ones. However, they're also questions that you can find answers to REALLY easily on this forum or Google. I'd encourage you to do some reading here and then come up with some more specific questions.

I can help get you started with some simple answers.

Why would I invest in bitcoin? All sorts of reasons ranging from pure curiosity to love of new technology to investment diversification. Bitcoin is used as currency to buy things and as a store of value, i.e., a place to house your savings with hopes of value appreciation or hedging against the depreciation of stocks or savings held in fiat currency. One example often used is that of Cyprus. Are you familiar with the country of Cyprus and it's severe monetary crisis from a few years back? It was so bad that the Cyprus government controlled how much money their citizens could take out of their banks. Think about that. That government telling you that you can't access your very own money! How scary is that? Bitcoin offers an alternative. No government (currently) can seize control of your bitcoin, this represents safety and security.

What's the difference between bitcoin and dollars? Bitcoin isn't regulated by any government. It isn't created "out of thin air" as fiat currency is. There will only ever be a finite amount of bitcoin, which controls it's value. Once all bitcoin is mined there will be 21 million in existence, that's it. No one can ever create more (as is done every year with fiat currency). When fiat currency is created by central banks they reduce the value of the existing currency in the market, which results in inflation of prices. This is why the price of every day things (that haven't changed in 50 years, like groceries or utilities) have gone up in price over time. There's a lot of other differences, but it's better for you to read up on them.

Why would I gamble with bitcoin? I don't, but if you want to you can gamble for significantly smaller portions of money (like cents as opposed to dollars or tens of dollars). And you can do it from the convenience of your computer.

Here are a few links for you to explore:

Feel free to respond with other questions. I think you'll get better response if you educate yourself a bit first and then come back with more specific questions.

Have you bought any bitcoin yet? Do you have a wallet yet? (If you don't, PM me and I'll set you up and give you some bitcoin)

Good luck to you!
Bitcoins is electronic or digital kind of money while real money is made from paper.Bitcoins don't have exact value like real money and the value of bitcoins will increase or decrease depends on the market.
Fiat does not have an exact value either, the dollar may say it is still worth a dollar but the amount of stuff you can buy with that dollar decreases every second you hold that dollar that is why you can go to the market and then realize that the stuff you used to buy with your money keeps decreasing.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

I agree to you bro, every single thing that has value can be consider money for me, because you can exchange it with another valuable thing plus it is simply trading when you are doing the exchanges. It is just Bitcoin is not tangible compare to a real money.
That's not true bro, if everything with certain value can be considered as a currency what makes the difference between the currency developed by the government. When you have the availability to use without restrictions as well the access to  convert to fiat with certain value then it can be considered a currency.

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

That's not true bro, if everything with certain value can be considered as a currency what makes the difference between the currency developed by the government. When you have the availability to use without restrictions as well the access to  convert to fiat with certain value then it can be considered a currency.

I said 'can be consider' not totally a currency. All thing in this world has it's price except the feelings that you really feel.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

But isn't it actually the case? You can hire someone to do something. You can even hire someone to kill another person. Money gives you power. Just accept it. You can't move to another country without money at all. Sure, you can travel without spending money, you only have to be related to the owner of the travel company. But, the owner of the travel company still has to spend money to make you go to another country. Therefore ultimately, money was still used.

Money make the world go round and that's the truth. If personalities like Kim K. or Kylie Jenner didn't have money, they wouldn't be so relevant in the whole world and they wouldn't have so much power and influence to people.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

Bitcoins is electronic or digital kind of money while real money is made from paper.Bitcoins don't have exact value like real money and the value of bitcoins will increase or decrease depends on the market.
Fiat does not have an exact value either, the dollar may say it is still worth a dollar but the amount of stuff you can buy with that dollar decreases every second you hold that dollar that is why you can go to the market and then realize that the stuff you used to buy with your money keeps decreasing.

Fiat doesn't have an exact value and most of the local currencies are depending it's worth of market value to dollars. And that's the same thing with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is depending to it's market cap and it's medium for exchanging is through dollars. They are have a lot of similarity and as well as differences.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: