Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

There is no different between them bitcoin is real money reserve for now on many ride the train to convert stable asset to unpredictable market .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:13:59 AM

Bitcoin in certain cases must be made in real money first because not all things in the transaction can be paid with bitcoin, while real money can to do every transaction

Yes that is the difference of bitcoin and cash but the way of earning it is much appropriate to earn here in bitcoin more easy than earning real money. Yes we convert so thats how we can get now the real money so you can now take it in every transaction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

The purchase of assets related to tax obligations. You need to specify in the tax Declaration, all shares you have. Then questions may arise regarding taxes. What it's about. Investing in bitcoin may bring more income and no taxes.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

For me the main difference is lack of government control. Just think about it. No one can exercise any control over your funds.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:58:00 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that bitcoin is a money used in internet while real money is something we use physically and we do not need any third party to use it as a payment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:38:14 AM

There are many differences of bitcoin and real money.. bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there.. in bitcoins you should have too because many other will exchange it fast and instanly in our place.
For me, the difference between bitcoin and eeal money is that bitcoin is digital or can be access through internet. And bitcoin is untouchable while real money is where you can touch. But this two is a money that can buy you things that you want.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that bitcoin is a money used in internet while real money is something we use physically and we do not need any third party to use it as a payment.

Both are real currency I believe, the difference is that Bitcoin is decentralized and fiat/local currency is centralized. What do you mean by the 3rd party you mentioned? If you you are talking about wallets for Bitcoins, I might remind you we also have to use banks and its services and promissory note etc to do high amount exchange/transaction.

Also I want to add in their difference, Bitcoin is quite slow and costly than fiats/local money. But I believe this differences will someday diminish.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Money is a lot different from bitcoin. The real money is under the supervision of the government and is strictly regulated, virtual bitcoin is not controlled by any government or bank at all and the government and the price of bitcoin is higher than the price of real money
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

I think because bitcoin is decentralized so there's nobody like government and banks can manipulate it. And that the value is higher than any other currencies.  The profit we can gain here is much greater.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

Bitcoin is an online money that you can used to pay bills and money is the real one that you can hold and touch.both currencies are important but bitcoin has high  currency than the real money.bitcoin is decentralized while money is centralized.
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

Both are real currency I believe, the difference is that Bitcoin is decentralized and fiat/local currency is centralized. What do you mean by the 3rd party you mentioned? If you you are talking about wallets for Bitcoins, I might remind you we also have to use banks and its services and promissory note etc to do high amount exchange/transaction.

Also I want to add in their difference, Bitcoin is quite slow and costly than fiats/local money. But I believe this differences will someday diminish.

Both are real currencies but one should accept by all over the world, and one is still introducing to this world. The demand for the new currency is increased, so the value is high, but the real currency had enough supply, so the value is less. One is legal, and another one is illegal these are the difference b/w Bitcoin and real money.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Simple. Dollar's price doesn't increase like bitcoin and dollar is not decentralized like bitcoin . Also no one is forcing you to use bitcoin for buying stock or gambling. But bitcoin would fetch you better profit by just keeping it idle. Lets say you keep 100 $ with you for 10 days ,will  the price change ? No,it wont but do the same for bitcoin ,the price will definitely change.So it depends on you whether or not you have to go for bitcoin or not.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

Both are real currencies but one should accept by all over the world, and one is still introducing to this world. The demand for the new currency is increased, so the value is high, but the real currency had enough supply, so the value is less. One is legal, and another one is illegal these are the difference b/w Bitcoin and real money.

Dont remember that bitcoin is illegal. There are some countries that are ban it and called it illegal for use, that percentage is small. Bitcoin is becoming legalization starting from Japan so i dont see wwhy did you call bitcoin illegal when its not. Its perfectly legal is some countries.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

There is no different between them bitcoin is real money reserve for now on many ride the train to convert stable asset to unpredictable market .
no. They are different. Bitcoin is different from real money. Real money is made from wood and they are paper. Bitcoin is based on the computer and it works on the internet and the cyber network. Bitcoin is definitely faster than paper money
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:24:20 PM

For me the main difference is lack of government control. Just think about it. No one can exercise any control over your funds.
And this is what I like, wait everyone like about bitcoin, because when government does not involve in the funds which we get from bitcoin then we are safe from government tax and our profit is lot more then we think, so I wish this difference between real money and bitcoin will always be there so that everyone earn more as he invest.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:11:22 PM

Only one difference that really bothers me this is that I can not use crypto currency in normal life. Neither stores nor cafes take bitcoin. I exchange it for local currency and only then I can pay. All other differences do not bother me. I like bitcoin much more than any other currency and real money.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

There is really a big difference. Real money or fiat sometime requires taxes. While in bitcoin you are free. Since fiat is under the control of the government, you cannot get them whole salary of your job. When it comes to investment, it ia very easy to double the price of your investmentnin bitcoin by just holding it. While in fiat you will not get anything if yoi hold it. You have to put it in a bank in order to profit.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

i think a big different is there between bitcoin and real money. in fact bitcoin is a digital currency where as fiat is the main physical currency that we use of fulfilling our needs. currency fiat is more domanant on bitcoin because people are using it but in future we can expect that the users of bitcoin will increase too much.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more / lot where we live.
It is true that fiat or money and Bitcoin are both currency which have value in their specific role. But Bitcoin is more aligned to the technology where its price is quite vulnerable to development that may lead to growth on its price. And having an ability to develop and to increase its price gives people a chance to earn and to make profit out of their Bitcoin so I also consider Bitcoin as a better form of money if you are going to compare it to fiat.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

There is a great reason why bitcoin is much better than cash it is because bitcoin will be the next currency in the future. Bitcoin are growing and increasing everyday that bank can't do even they double the interest. Bitcoin has a greater value and it is good for the long-term investment. Money is going to replaced soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: