Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
annanava

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Let's begin with why cryptocurrency was created. It was made to be a decentralized money which no depend at any bank or financial institution.
Why people has begin to invest on it? Fo the speculation of it's value and price. When any organization supports bitcoin, its price goes up, because people has more trust on it. However there are other kind of investment projects, which look out to be more understandable to people, just like propthereum.io
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more / lot where we live.
Yes. Maybe the real difference is that Bitcoin is a digital money, wherein you can use it in shopping and buying online and in making transactions. While the real money, it is used as payment for fast transactions, in our transportations, malls and many more.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more / lot where we live.
Yes. Maybe the real difference is that Bitcoin is a digital money, wherein you can use it in shopping and buying online and in making transactions. While the real money, it is used as payment for fast transactions, in our transportations, malls and many more.
Honestly, Bitcoin can not compare to the polarity of FIAT (real money) for daily.
You can not use Bitcoin like FIAT, it needs you can access to your Bitcoin wallet through internet while the world has many places no internet for connection.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:15:41 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

you are not totally right because you can convert your money in doller but you can not trade with doller because the price of doller not goes down and up sharply but in btc there is sharp and big down and fall and increaee in the rate day per day happened . so bitcoin provides us a way to get better way for trading .
and second thing is the no. of people wants to buy btc are more than the dollet buyer .
The bitcoins has genuine cash has some similarities however the genuine cash has a few burdens yet the bitcoins has not a solitary hindrances the genuine cash could easily be ransacked or could be stolen yet the bitcoins has high security that is the reason nobody could hurt bitcoins the genuine money couldn't be exchange rapidly starting with one corner then onto the next corner yet the bitcoins could be exchanged inside one moment starting with one corner of the world then onto the next corner of the world.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:21:54 AM

Obviously the difference bitcoin and real money is really pretty obvious as a physical money and a virtual currency we have a lot of perk and advantages in using a virtual currency as it is a new technology invented we could always expect a great experience than using a physical money it could be stolen by a thief easily.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:04 AM

Bitcoin and real money might be same because both of them have value but there are lots of differences from the two of them;bitcoin allows its user to have an anonymous transaction unlike the real money that is recorded through banks,the btc's value also increases a lot and much more.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:35:19 AM

Bitcoin is more advance than any real money, because it uses many advance machanism systems to creat a bitcoin, it also has benefit like secure, fast transactions through blockchain, no taxes at all, just a small fee for the market. I can also use it to pay for my life.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:54:16 AM

Bitcoin is more advance than any real money, because it uses many advance machanism systems to creat a bitcoin, it also has benefit like secure, fast transactions through blockchain, no taxes at all, just a small fee for the market. I can also use it to pay for my life.
Probably you mean is small transaction fee for the transactions. One of the best advantage of bitcoin is the  low fees for world wide transactions. Send money in form of bitcoin for world wide transactions is absolutely better than send fiat using remmitance service. Because the remmitance service spends and earn billions to do what bitcoin does for free, it show the big difference in term of transactions between bitcoin and real money.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

Difference between Bitcoin and real money - money is a means of payment, bitcoin is both a commodity and a means of payment. Bitcoin more comprehensive.
I think there is a difference right now i wont agree that bitcoin cant buy anything since many stores are open online that you can buy stuff services and items just like in amazon. they are gradually adopting bitcoin.. they are not the same as real money since there is still no physical bitcoin you can just use bitcoin online without internet you can not use it.. just like any other electronic payment.. .
We are just staying long and increasing it is because of the benefits of price increase and easy to use of bitcoin and earning bitcoins here in our forum.. but if we talk about lower economies countries they .their stores don,t accept bitcoins.

sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

Difference between the bitcoin and real money? Bitcoin can use in online buying you can pay bills in bitcoin way but real money can buy anytime anywhere

There are many differences of bitcoin and real money.. bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money you can buy anytime there.. in bitcoins you should have too because many other will exchange it fast and instanly in our place.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

The difference is just one is physical cash and other is digital
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

Bringing piles of cash is dangerous than having bitcoin. Just imagine that a guy who is monitoring people that he wants to rob and he saw you carrying those then your life is potentially at risk. Unlilke bitcoin that is on your device that no one knows how much you have.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

Bitcoin fast transactions without tax unlike real money fast transactions with tax
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

There is so many things difference between Bitcoin and real money. In bitcoin it is online money or crypto currency and the real money is a real money you can touch it but bitcoin cannot. The bitcoin price is temporary sometimes it increase and sometimes decrease while the amount of real money is not changeable.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

The most fundamental difference of bitcoin and real money is its shape. real money in the form.
while bitcoin have a digital system that is not visible. but both have in common is both used as currency.
both have a value that can be used for life.
We all know that there are lot of difference between bitcoin and real money. Furthermore, bitcoin is a digital money and it is not visible and tangible unlike real money that you can touch and see. Bitcoin is like our real money and I think bitcoin will become our future money and currency.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

There is so many different things between bitcoin and real money. The bitcoin is a crypto currency the is so famous now a days because the price of it is increasing while the price of real money is permanent and can't change. And bitcoin is a TAX FREE so that many countries didn't accept bitcoin for them because they know that it don't have a tax while real money have a tax that government need for their funds or project in their city or country.
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

bitcoin is a digital money and  money used to be independent of governments, anyone with gold and silver could create their own coins out of those materials, but then the governments decided they were not trustable and created for themselves the monopoly of coinage, with the terrible consequences that has carried out.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

The thing here is that, Bitcoin's market value is continuously growing each day. So it is advantageous to convert your money into Bitcoin especially if it is legal to your country. In that way, you will be able to invest and earn huge profit and at the same time, you'll experience the benefits of Bitcoin such as low fees and faster transactions and also, huge profit.
Lukochuri78

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:55 PM

for me BTC a money making process. I use BTC for growing my real money. BTC is valuable but it is not usable in our daily life.
we need money for living.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: