Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
manatadecoco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

The difference in the fluctuations of a value
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DontMe99

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Here are just a few differences:

Bitcoins are an electronic form of money.  Dollars are a physical form of money made of linen.

Bitcoins are limited in quantity.  The Federal Reserve can create as many dollars as they want.

You can create a backup of your access to bitcoins.  You can't create a backup of your dollars.

You can secure your access to your bitcoins with a password and cryptography.  You can't encrypt your dollars.

It is much easier to store a large amount of bitcoins.  It can be difficult to securely store a large amount of dollars.

You can send bitcoins over the internet.  It is difficult and/or expensive to send dollars over significant distances.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

if I think bitcoin is an investment asset with digital currency and its value is much higher than conventional currency in my country so to invest is very profitable for me and in my country still free from income tax
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:42:54 AM

Different between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is we can know how much bitcoin in the world and there are not people who can make manipulation about it and we don't know how much real money who be printed.

I also think of this since we don't actually know the number of currency circulating throughout the world unlike bitcoin which has a specific number of coins and is capped. That is why real money is easily counterfeited compared to cryptocurrencies.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:27 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

actually both have no difference because both have the exchange rate of each bitcoin digital currency is very rare and very expensive.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:27 AM

There is a differrence between the fiat money and the bitcoin first is their appearance the bitcoin is a digital type whikr the real money is a thing yhat wr can touch anothrr is we cannot purchase all the things that we want in bitcoins not unless if ee will exchange it into real money.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:07 AM

The difference is that bitcoin applies to all countries whereas the original money applies only to certain countries only, bitcoin can also be a very good investment than the original money because of the very high increase, bitcoin is not regulated by the government, the price increase Can not be determined by the government is different with the original money tightly regulated by the government, bitcoin can not be falsified but the original money can be in fake.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:18 AM

$ is physical money
bitcoin is p2p money
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:47:15 AM

Well, bitcoin has many advantage than real money. Bitcoin doesn't impose taxes, where real money has. Whenever you have a salary in real money there may be tax, on the otherhand, if you have a salary in form of bitcoin, they will not know, cause bitcoin is not taxable. Another thing is, there is no law abiding with bitcoin. Unlike in real money, there are laws abiding it, such as burning it, writing on it and others in which there are consequences when you disobey the rule.

sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:59:51 AM

Bitcoin and real money sometimes depends in your country. For me for example in the philippines bitcoin has no value if coins.ph is not valid here in the philippines.
Bitcoin rate sometimes is lower ,sometimes rate are high, our real money or philippine money is not changing its rate.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:56 AM

Well, bitcoin has many advantage than real money. Bitcoin doesn't impose taxes, where real money has. Whenever you have a salary in real money there may be tax, on the otherhand, if you have a salary in form of bitcoin, they will not know, cause bitcoin is not taxable. Another thing is, there is no law abiding with bitcoin. Unlike in real money, there are laws abiding it, such as burning it, writing on it and others in which there are consequences when you disobey the rule.
Why not? Any system all has a rule and Bitcoin is also a system of cryptocurrency world, it used the blockchain technology and it affected by this technology. Why do we have double spending and the problem high transaction fees? You need to research more about the Bitcoin system before explain about it Wink
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

Basically, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency where is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and associated with the internet. And its different from real money we are using. Although it has the advantage on real money it doesn't mean that we rely on the bitcoin in foremost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Diggorry

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

We can not touch, bitcoin, we can only see it on the electronic wallet,
The real money is different and we can handle and pay directly
Bitcoin can not be faked, and real money is possible
Christian_14

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

The difference of a bitcoin to a real money is you cant touch,hold and see a bitcoin.
Not like real money you can touch,hold and see it. But there is a similarity with these two.
Both of this has its own value.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

So that you can spend the bitcoins when you want to buy things that can be purchased with bitcoins?

Or, if you believe in the long term potential of Bitcoin, then so that you can increase your purchase power as the bitcoins are valued more?

Or, so that you can secure your money with a password and create a backup of your money?

Or, so that you can protect your money from the erosion of inflation caused by the excessive printing of more currency?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $.

Bitcoin is real money.

Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?

You already asked that.  I already answered it.

If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency,

If you want to gamble, you can simply gamble on websites that require bitcoins as a currency.  Why would you convert your bitcoins to $?

why would I convert it to bitcoins?

You've now asked that question 3 times.  I've answered it once.  Once is enough.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars?

• Bitcoins are an electronic form of money.  Dollars are a physical form of money made of linen.
  • Bitcoins are limited in quantity.  The Federal Reserve can create as many dollars as they want.
  • You can create a backup of your access to bitcoins.  You can't create a backup of your dollars.
  • You can secure your access to your bitcoins with a password and cryptography.  You can't encrypt your dollars.
  • It is much easier to store a large amount of bitcoins.  It can be difficult to securely store a large amount of dollars.
  • You can send bitcoins over the internet.  It is difficult and/or expensive to send dollars over significant distances.

What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin IS real money.  You've now asked the same question 4 times.  I think you might have a problem with repetition.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be used to purchase online products and services. Bitcoin is the future of mobile banking. Real money is fiat. It can be affected by inflation. Real money is then produced while bitcoin has its concrete number.
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

The only difference between the Bitcoins and the real money is that we can touch the real money but the bitcoins is cryptocurrency which couldn't be touched but don't be worried because the Bitcoins is more safe then the real money and it could also be used for multi purposes just like cash if you want to have profit then keep hold on your Bitcoins and after sometime you will have earned much profit.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

the different is bitcoin will rise up very horrible><. real money like 1 dollar, it always only worth 1 dollar, never chcange>< Tongue Tongue

lanzkis

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

Bitcoin is virtual currency,real money easy to invest.real money has no transaction fees.but i like to prefer digital currency to make transactions.i like invest on bitcoin because bitcoin cost is very high.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money first bitcoin is digital money, can be used mostly on the internet, and has high value than real money, it promote high privacy so it is anonymous and can not be traced, however less people know how to use bitcoin because it is not legalize by governments.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

So that you can spend the bitcoins when you want to buy things that can be purchased with bitcoins?

Or, if you believe in the long term potential of Bitcoin, then so that you can increase your purchase power as the bitcoins are valued more?

Or, so that you can secure your money with a password and create a backup of your money?

Or, so that you can protect your money from the erosion of inflation caused by the excessive printing of more currency?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $.

Bitcoin is real money.

Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?

You already asked that.  I already answered it.

If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency,

If you want to gamble, you can simply gamble on websites that require bitcoins as a currency.  Why would you convert your bitcoins to $?

why would I convert it to bitcoins?

You've now asked that question 3 times.  I've answered it once.  Once is enough.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars?

• Bitcoins are an electronic form of money.  Dollars are a physical form of money made of linen.
  • Bitcoins are limited in quantity.  The Federal Reserve can create as many dollars as they want.
  • You can create a backup of your access to bitcoins.  You can't create a backup of your dollars.
  • You can secure your access to your bitcoins with a password and cryptography.  You can't encrypt your dollars.
  • It is much easier to store a large amount of bitcoins.  It can be difficult to securely store a large amount of dollars.
  • You can send bitcoins over the internet.  It is difficult and/or expensive to send dollars over significant distances.

What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin IS real money.  You've now asked the same question 4 times.  I think you might have a problem with repetition.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be used to purchase online products and services. Bitcoin is the future of mobile banking. Real money is fiat. It can be affected by inflation. Real money is then produced while bitcoin has its concrete number.

The difference of bitcoin and money is, you can hold money, you can use it on buying product to the malls or anywhere while Bitcoin is a money too, a money from the internet that you can use to buy things or product through online. Bitcoin is an online money that you can use to buy online product. Bitcoin right now is our future money.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: