Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114802 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

The difference between bitcoin and money,very big!Bitcoin is an electronic currency and its equivalent was 21000000,and the money is physical currency(what money?)the paper,which can print all you want!!!!!!bitcoin is also anonymous,but the money is controlled by the States!!!!
I agree with you, that is a good point. Bitcoin is limited and it can't be created again because it has a limited amount of supply and that is why it is best to have bitcoin because it promotes deflation that will help us to earn a lot of money while fiat money or real money is a bad thing for us to save and keep because it is depreciating because of the inflation.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

bitcoin is virtual money.
money is fiat, regular, and usually they are paper or coin.
if you want to gamble, you shouldnt change your money into bitcoin, just bitcoiner will play gamble with bitcoin.
and you shouldnt invest via bitcoin if you want to invest in real money. bitcoin is like the other method to invest.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

Bitcoin is electronic money, its activities and transactions are based on the internet, it is free, independent of the bank or governed by the state.Another big difference is that real money is used more than bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Welcome to the bitcoin world. The difference of bitcoin from real money is bitcoin is a digital currency. Unlike real money that acceptable in any stores for any transaction, bitcoin was accepted mostly on online world.  With the said limitation, why we should still invest in bitcoin? The reason is simple, there is no other currency increases just like bitcoin. This is the reason why many people differentiate bitcoin from gold.  As gold, we cannot use it as mode of payment but if you convert it into cash, it has a high value.  As such, even bitcoin cannot use as mode of payment, you can easily convert it into cash if you needed.  The great reason why you should convert your dollar into bitcoin as investment is because no other stock market can give you the opportunity to earn as the bitcoin offers. 
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

I just want to tell one advantage disadvantage of bitcoin and the real money if you hold bitcoin it will give you a very big returns doing nothing. In real money it will stay with you only with very little benefit that also if you deposit in the bank and you need to pay tax and all.

Disadvantages of bitcoin is to access bitcoin we need internet and it is not possible at present to get in the rural villages to use bitcoin where real money has no restrictions it can be accepted any where and anytime.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

I think bitcoin is better than real money, because bitcoin has value added space, but real money only depreciates, which is clearly not the result we want.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

You will have to pay a transaction fee when you transfer to another account from your bank account. When transferring with Bitcoin, you do not have to pay for sending directly without interrupting anyone. It is not influenced by the economics of any country because it is not connected to the central bank of any country, so the fluctuations do not depend on any person or state.

You pay some small fee for sending bitcoin to another account or wallet, only exchanges pay fee greater some even 0.002 per transaction, but beauty is that you dont have to give any details. While sending money you need lot of paper plus they take you commission of 1 percentage or little less, this is ok when you send few hundreds but when you send millions this is something else.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

For me, the difference between bitcoin and real money is through physical appearance and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin and real money have the same use, but the recognition of it has a huge difference. Real money is much acceptable than bitcoin; you can use the actual money in any store, company, and establishment. But the bitcoin is not fair because it’s a digital currency that needs an internet to process. Smiley
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

In some ways, Bitcoin differs from conventional currency. For example one of them is, Bitcoin is digital, quite different from real currency in the form real. The circulation of Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank, while the real currency is set by the central bank. If you ask me why should you convert your real money to bitcoin? If I think bitcoin is the best digital currency right now, because its explosive value makes many investors use bitcoin for investment, and that's very profitable.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

For me, the difference between bitcoin and real money is through physical appearance and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin and real money have the same use, but the recognition of it has a huge difference. Real money is much acceptable than bitcoin; you can use the actual money in any store, company, and establishment. But the bitcoin is not fair because it’s a digital currency that needs an internet to process. Smiley
Yes exactly that is the difference, real money is a physical one that is used by the people in daily life for all the purchases. Bitcoin is also a currency but not a physical one it's like a virtual money.bitcoin is a digital currency used in online for shopping, investment etc

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used online transactions and is very volatile while that of real money is a local currency that can be used both online and in stores around us, it is also physical and acceptable.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

I know bitcoin in a short time, I have little knowledge about bitcoin. So I just figured out bitcoin by joining the signature campaign. I expect I will know many ways to earn bitcoin on this forum.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin and real money. There are many differences with each. But the biggest difference is that, bitcoin is digital money and it is run through the use of internet. While real money is operated in real physical world. Also it is easier to earn bitcoin than real money.

wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

Real money are registered on bank and has regulations that are needed to be followed unlike on bitcoins there is no such things you can do anything you want. If you want to gamble the amount is only limited but in bitcoins if you won there is a possibility that it will increase as double as much of its price.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money in my own opinion bitcoin can we use as a digital money to buy something product online and also bitcoin is one of the online currency that we can use it to negotiate online shop or else. While the real money can we physically touch as a medium of exchange to buy something like foods, clothes and etc. So real money is better than bitcoin when it comes to buying goods in store or something places that real money is only valid as a payment.
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

Bitcoin is another real money because bitcoin is a virtual asset but worth as real money. Bitcoin makes trading safer by its anonymity. Bitcoin storage is a lot simpler than real money hosting.
skurtsil

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

This article explains exactly those differences: https://www.tokens24.com/wiki/bitcoin-faq/
I suppose advantages are quite clear after this  Smiley
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Different between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is we can know how much bitcoin in the world and there are not people who can make manipulation about it and we don't know how much real money who be printed.

Well I agree with that and in my own opinion I think paper money is used for a faster.way of transaction like buying goods, you dont have to convert it, open wifi something like that, and I think bitcoin is for investing having bigger and improving amount of profit. Their difference depends on the situation.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Bitcoin has a big value and it's getting higher everyday. You can convert this digital money into real money that has a high currency. Real money has a different value in every country. Our individual currency has a big role in our life becuase that's we use to but anything what we want. The two money is important in our lives.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Difference with Bitcoin and real money is tha Bitcoin can go up immensely in just one day, even in a few hours, while real money takes a long time for inflation and deflation. Also bitcoin is not accounted as real money untill you exchange it into real money, only then the IRS can ask for some of that money as a form of tax. Or you can evade that by exchanging the bitcoin in an entirely different country, use the evaded tax money for the vacation and then some.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: