Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to tell if coin will be listed on big exchange?  (Read 390 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

You can't simply predict weather a coin is going to get listed on a bigger exchange see the development being made by them and also what the community thinks about it. If the response is positive and the development process doesn't stop and continues soon it will get listed on bigger exchange. Check QTUM they told soon they will be listed on a big exchange.
The only problem the team won't tell which exchange but you need to figure that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

I think that makes the coin into the stock. Importantly, developer business plays an important role in gaining support through different platforms and marketing
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

It's like everything in life.
It's all about fame. even if the project is really bad, and useless; if there is community and a lot of people behind a coin, it'll be listed for sure, because it's a huge load of money to earn, for the exchanges Wink

Check for example dogecoin. 100% useless 100% speculation coin.
You can find it everywhere...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ronaldo718

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

I think it depends a lot in the community that will help the coin to join these major exchanges
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:40:20 AM

we just contact the founder of the exchanger
Usually all the exchangers are ready page submit coin, any compensation differences in terms of added terms of metal, very difficult coins added to poloniex we will know which ones are listed.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

Every exchange has their own standards for listing coins on their exchange.Developers have to pay them money and submits various documents and proofs inorder to get listed on their exchange.

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

Every exchange has their own standards for listing coins on their exchange.Developers have to pay them money and submits various documents and proofs inorder to get listed on their exchange.
yes, especially recent days as some countries banned exchanges, the left exchange receive hundreds of apply everyday, its hard to list now, even a new exchange will charge a lot

1L0v3 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:03:56 PM

It's like everything in life.
It's all about fame. even if the project is really bad, and useless; if there is community and a lot of people behind a coin, it'll be listed for sure, because it's a huge load of money to earn, for the exchanges Wink

Check for example dogecoin. 100% useless 100% speculation coin.
You can find it everywhere...

This really puts things into perspective for me. I struggle to understand the altcoin world sometimes (vs. BTC - which makes a lot more sense as an investment) because it seems like such vaporware - but I think you're right! Community demand is a key factor here. Now it seems to me getting listed on a popular exchange would be one of the biggest influences on price - though I haven't yet really studied the correlation in the charts to confirm that.

To what extent do you really think getting listed on a bigger exchange might influence the price if you had to guess? Obviously there is no hard and fast number.. but in terms of gut feel.. most important factor? One of the top 2 or 3 factors to consider (in general)?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: