Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with asset tokens via an API?  (Read 572 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:26:36 PM

In my latest game dev project, I want to have game objects as blockchain assets that can be easily be awarded or transferred to players. Also, I need to have a way to easily tap into the asset/wallet via an API (ideally with JSON).  If you have some experience in doing this, I'd appreciate some feedback or help.  I've looked at Spells of Genesis they have a similar model. I'm kind of looking for a quick way to integrate without have to research all the development myself.  Interested in helping? Let me know  Cool
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWilliamSmith

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:59:36 PM

Interesting idea. Hope you'll find enough  people for your project. But if not, there are also a few other ways how you could avoid making research by yourself. I mean, you can try to find some communities with like-minded people, or find the best research paper service which will make a research on their own. There are a lot of options, but your one is the most comfortable I guess. Best of luck, gonna try to track your progress.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 01:06:10 PM

Interesting idea. Hope you'll find enough  people for your project. But if not, there are also a few other ways how you could avoid making research by yourself. I mean, you can try to find some communities with like-minded people, or find the best research paper service which will make a research on their own. There are a lot of options, but your one is the most comfortable I guess. Best of luck, gonna try to track your progress.

So, i've made considerable progress on it since the post. I have it working in testnet now to allow assets to be exchanged from the game.  Now, it's become a battle of game design now and how much functionality I put in the first release versus later on. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: