Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is a violent person who should not be trusted  (Read 4840 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 4 merit deleted.)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:31:56 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 06:24:10 AM by Quickseller

It was somewhat recently (~3 weeks ago) brought to my attention that Vod made an implied death threat against me via the following post:

I think Quickseller really should kill himself.

It was later clarified by Vod that this post was not a joke

I really wish the guy would kill himself already

This statement is fairly clearly an implied threat, and is most likely illegal in Canada.

While these kinds of implied threats are very clearly very wrong, especially when unprovoked, I believe the community as a whole should very strongly condemn this kind of behavior, especially when then author is not simply frustrated with someone, but rather has acknowledged that he really means it when he makes these kinds of statements.

Self-moderated thread. Posts that I deem to be trolling and/or off topic will be removed by myself.  

edit: clairity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:03:03 PM

This is exactly the kind of petty bickering I was talking about in the post I've quoted below. Bumping a post from two and a half years ago for the sole purpose of causing drama. This kind of nonsense is making bitcointalk worse for everyone.

1. Those who are trying to help keep a community clean from scammers at their level best will be facing a lot of retaliation.
We are speculating this is marlboroza's reason for self excluding from DT1, but if it is, then I can't blame him. In the grand scheme of things I'm still pretty new here, and I'm already totally bored with the amount of drama surrounding DT, the infighting, the retaliatory feedback, the PMs of begging/abuse, etc. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have entire threads opened for the sole reason of bitching about you.

I, like most people I'm sure, joined this forum to read, learn and discuss bitcoin, not to get caught up in constant bickering.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:12:00 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 03:25:11 PM by Quickseller

This is exactly the kind of petty bickering I was talking about in the post I've quoted below. Bumping a post from two and a half years ago for the sole purpose of causing drama. This kind of nonsense is making bitcointalk worse for everyone.

1. Those who are trying to help keep a community clean from scammers at their level best will be facing a lot of retaliation.
We are speculating this is marlboroza's reason for self excluding from DT1, but if it is, then I can't blame him. In the grand scheme of things I'm still pretty new here, and I'm already totally bored with the amount of drama surrounding DT, the infighting, the retaliatory feedback, the PMs of begging/abuse, etc. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have entire threads opened for the sole reason of bitching about you.

I, like most people I'm sure, joined this forum to read, learn and discuss bitcoin, not to get caught up in constant bickering.

You will have to talk to timelord about bumping the two year old thread. He was the one who bumped it.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:29:29 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 04:58:26 PM by LoyceV

You will have to talk to timelord about bumping the two year old thread. He was the one who bumped it.
I can confirm this.

May I suggest locking this thread? We get it: you don't like Vod, Vod doesn't like you. It's been years, it's okay for people on the internet not to like everyone.

That was eight hours before Timelord2067's post.
True, but editing doesn't bump it.

I believe Timelord's post was deleted as well, which may have prompted him to post again.
That makes sense and explains the bump right after the edit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:37:37 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

I can confirm this.
Nope. Look closer at the OP:

Last edited: 2019-02-12 06:24:10 by Quickseller

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:54:17 PM

Quicksy also deleted my years-old posts in this thread around the same time when the OP was edited. I believe Timelord's post was deleted as well, which may have prompted him to post again.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:23:48 PM

I can confirm this.

May I suggest locking this thread? We get it: you don't like Vod, Vod doesn't like you. It's been years, it's okay for people on the internet not to like everyone.

True, but editing doesn't bump it.

I believe Timelord's post was deleted as well, which may have prompted him to post again.
That makes sense and explains the bump right after the edit.
If anyone wants to add/post something, you can PM me and I’ll unlock it for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: