Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60573 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

Perhaps post might be old, but at the time right now

If bitcoin fees doesnt get lower down, this might be hard to sustain xp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

When I saw that buying clothes with bitcoin I was exited and when I enter the site which you mention I am again back to pavilion. As you need to exchange your bitcoin into dollar and pay through paypal and or other cards. If that is the case I no need that particular on line site after exchanging bitcoin I can buy what ever I want in any of the site. We need to wait more few years to accept bitcoin directly. Hope and believe that it is going to happen.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

In my country we cant buy clothes or anything using bitcoin. Bitcoin is use for investment, if you have bitcoin and want to buy clothes then sell your bitcoin, or convert it in your money.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:30 PM

I have never made a purchase using bitcoin for me bitcoin just for my future savings, in my country bitcoin still not much in public, so there is no store that accept payment using bitcoin.
Mine too, there is no place you can buy a goods/product with bitcoin in my country, so I’m not used to that, and I never did.I only use bitcoin as a form of investment, and when I feel like it has grown to a bigger level, I sell it off and convert the money to Fiat paid in straight to my bank account by an exchanger. If I want to buy anything, I just use my bank debit card or maybe PayPal, there is no need to stress myself with Bitcoin.
This is the weird news because the bitcoin is very common now and all the people are buying the bitcoin things it is good to buy the bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin will help a lot of the people who are earning from the bitcoin, with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in value and the bitcoin is getting high in price so I think it is now easy to buy all the things with the bitcoin as much as I know about the bitcoin.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:43 PM

I have never made a purchase using bitcoin for me bitcoin just for my future savings, in my country bitcoin still not much in public, so there is no store that accept payment using bitcoin.
Mine too, there is no place you can buy a goods/product with bitcoin in my country, so I’m not used to that, and I never did.I only use bitcoin as a form of investment, and when I feel like it has grown to a bigger level, I sell it off and convert the money to Fiat paid in straight to my bank account by an exchanger. If I want to buy anything, I just use my bank debit card or maybe PayPal, there is no need to stress myself with Bitcoin.
This is the weird news because the bitcoin is very common now and all the people are buying the bitcoin things it is good to buy the bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin will help a lot of the people who are earning from the bitcoin, with the passage of the time the bitcoin is increasing in value and the bitcoin is getting high in price so I think it is now easy to buy all the things with the bitcoin as much as I know about the bitcoin.

If your country is bitcoin friendly and if you find multiple places to spend your bitcoins to buy anything then you can use it for shopping but the fact is not all countries have an option of spending bitcoins and even if it has people are tempted to save their bitcoins for future without spending it at a moment as bitcoins has become an investment for them and there are very few people who are willing to use it as a currency.
Ghostcell

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

Why not? As I know Amazon is going to accept Bitcoin for payment so if this one will come true we can use Bitcoin to buy anything we need not only clothes anymore Smiley) But it's still only a rumor, we need to wait a little bit more to see Amazon will really accept Bitcoin for payment or not. If they really do it I think it'll be a big move of Bitcoin, all other online market will accept Bitcoin for payment like Amazon.
Freepumpgold

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

If you want make a lot of Bitcoin
Please Join to my Signal on Telegram
Free Pump Bittrex
https://t.me/freepumpbittrex
Please Like and Share
GameofCryptos

Activity: 67

GAMEOFCRYPTOS.COM - Crypto Apparel Store

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

GAMEOFCRYPTOS.COM
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:51 PM

In my country, I've never heard a store who accepts bitcoin as payment. I don't think it will happen, probably online store will do in  the future but not a physical store. Well, nothing is constant in this world, you never know someday fiat money will be replaced by digital currency and people will no longer use cash. Who knows??
We need to wait bit longer for that to happen that bitcoin gets accepted at physical places of now even in my country the scenario is same that I don't find any physical place where I can spend my bitcoins for buying anything but may b in future things will change and we will find many places where we can buy anything using bitcoins as right now there are no online sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment in my country.
Even if bitcoin is accepted, I will never spend my bitcoin to buy physical items due to the high price and the price of bitcoin has a big potential to increase. There are many ways to spend your money but I believe that spending bitcoin is one of the worst thing to do. No one wants to pay for a huge fee in order for their transaction to be listed on the blockchain
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

I don't know if there are online shopping wherein you can buy clothes and other gadgets with Bitcoin, it's more convenient because no need to travel just look for website and there you can buy what you want

josealerav

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

I think there is only one website accepting Bitcoin for a purchasing clothes at this moment. It's amazon.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:40:33 AM

I don't know if there are online shopping wherein you can buy clothes and other gadgets with Bitcoin, it's more convenient because no need to travel just look for website and there you can buy what you want

One site that I know is OpenBazaar. It is an online marketplace wherein you can buy and sell some items for bitcoin. No one owns it because it is an open source software wherein everyone can buy or sell freely and there is no fee as well. If you want to buy or sell goods then this forum has a board of it as well here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0. It is more convenient for me because you can see if the person selling it is reputable enough and you can see the feedback if its previous customers as well.

Personally, I don't want to spend bitcoin on small value items because of the fee and because I consider bitcoin as an investment not as a currency. I would think that the clothes that I bought would have less worth when the value of bitcoin becomes bigger so better buy it with fiat.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:11:49 AM

Using bitcon to buy cloths on line shopping is good to see it. In my country we not have such thing to accepting bitcoin online. Expecting to be happen in very short period.

If I want to buy cloths using bitcoin is not much difficult for me as I use to convert my bitcoins into local currency and using it where ever I can.

janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:13:30 AM

yust check local stores if they accept btc... then buy
Nope bro, in my local , bitcoin is prohibited by the goverment. If you're selling anything to get Bitcoins. You could be gifted an "juventus suit".
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:04:27 AM

There are few shops only that accept bitcoin as payment and it is located in USA. But it can be more fun if most counties if not all will start to accept bitcoin. It will be so convenient shopping online  with just one tap, knowing that you can use your bitcoin anywhere at anytime.  So please let us spread bitcoin so that people will come to know how bitcoin can be a powerful tool in our lives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gunmunj

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Everyday new people learn about bitcoin new things. I think next years much more things buy and sell with bitcoin but we have to patience.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

In my country I've never heard that bitcoin can also buy clothes for payment. Maybe online website we can buy clothes but it depends what where you are now.in that site its to far to my country if I'll take to buy one using btc. Shipping is to much expensive than a clothes price. # Cheesy
Exactly! You have to pay a huge amount of money in the form of shipping charges. As far as buying clothes with bitcoin is concerned, there are certain websites from where you can get clothes by giving away your bitcoins. But the thing is there is no point of spending your bitcoins and that too in a way like this. You actually need to hold your bitcoins so that you can have good amount of profit at the end.
Wyvernn

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

Bitcoin was very helpful . Not even clothes can pay in bitcoin I want bitcoin to pay my bills and my daily expenses.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

For me, i would like to earn bitcoin and convert it to cash. by that i can by clothes.  You should not waste the value of bitcoins on clothes as we all know that the value of this is unstable.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

I think this will be the trend in the coming years,.where in you just need to scan you wallet in order to buy stuff, and probably it will start with clothes. Hopefully stores will also accept Bitcoin as payment since they will also need to innovate or else, online shops will take over. Hopefully this trend will start now, so people will not be afraid of Bitcoin.
With the passage of time, this world is experiencing lot of good things. There are certain places including some online shopping stores from where you can quite comfortably buy as many clothes as you need to have and then you can pay in the form of bitcoin. All these things are helping bitcoin in earning of better name and this will eliminate the necessity of having paper money too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: