Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60574 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

If you have Bitcoin debit card you can buy everything everywhere, including clothes and you don't have to worry if the shop accepts Bitcoins or not. It's fast and convenient so if you still do have Bitcoin debit card, get one. The offer is very good so you can choose.
Bitcoin is not directly use as money. Firstly Bitcoin should be converted to different applicable currency which is acceptable for all countries then we can buy clothes. If we use /make banking account debit card 💳 then it possible to buy things.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:34:37 AM

For me, i would like to earn bitcoin and convert it to cash. by that i can by clothes.  You should not waste the value of bitcoins on clothes as we all know that the value of this is unstable.
Buying clothes by using BTC is a good thing,but what's effective with that thing because not all buying and selling services that use BTC.All there is the process by liquefying BTC with money and then can be used to buy clothes or others,but most likely with advance technology forward it could happen like that most importantly safe and not difficult for the transaction.The car is very simple and the security is well maintained but sometime when it happens.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:22:20 AM

Luxury Online Shop Bitcoin accepted

buyvipgift.com

Nice one but looking for an online store that do ship worldwide
Agreed! If we look at the graph of the bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll get to know this thing that with each passing day bitcoin is gaining more fame and it is being used at number of places and that too for various purposes. Buying of clothes with that of bitcoin is really a good idea. In fact, there are some online shopping stores where you can buy the clothes using bitcoin.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

I don't think so... If you want buying a cloth using bitcoins it is little difficult.. Because all sites are not supporting this bitcoins. There are some sites only can support it like gamiss.. The better way, If you want to buy cloth or something you must convert the bitcoins into dollers and you can use it.
Pavle

Activity: 134
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:35 PM

Hey everyone.
Good thread.
Thought to chime in and share our own store http://bitcoinshirt.co/

We are far from stylish apparel store, but we have some crypto nerdy stuff which you guys might like.

For instance some of these are popular, visit us for more similar design and feel free to let me know what do you think about our website, designs and overall experience.

For some reason I can't embed the image so you can view few examples here https://imgur.com/a/MULob
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:00:47 PM

It is really good website of clothes and also the price from the clothe are very affordable. However i remaining to make use of my bitcoins simply because bitcoin includes a high price right now as well as i know i can't purchase the bitcoin in future.Therefore i choose to save my bitcoins forever. In addition, i get clothing effortlessly from my market with out make use of the bitcoin. s

Very rightly said we can easily buy clothes using fiat money or credit/debit cards which will help us to keep our bitcoins intact in our wallet without spending it on shopping as saving it for future can be more valuable as price is tempted to go very high in future and if we spend it now then we will surely regret in future for not saving enough of bitcoins and at that time it will be really difficult to buy bitcoins as price would be too high so its good not to spend and save if for future to get higher profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:05:32 AM

Now you can easy buy a lot of thing with bitcoin, i found out many website which accept payment by bitcoin
- Scarf: bridgetbunchy.com.au
- T-Shirts: bitgear.co
- Watch: realwatches.com
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

I don't know anything in particular but as long as it is an online shop there is a possibility that bitcoin can be used to buy clothes. In the future bitcoin can possibly used to buy our daily needs directly and not by exchanging it to real money.

bons

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

If you want to find another site like this, it depends on your location. For example in my country, there is a site here named tees.co.id and I think they ship all around this country. So if you want to ask this question you better tell us first where you are so we can find the proper sites for you. Cool
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Bitcoin can endure without the far east, it will likely be difficult at first butitcoin continuously develop. China did not ban bitcoin to begin with, they would like to regulate it so they can control the cash flow within their country.b
Not only you but a lot of the people are here who will buy the bitcoin and the increasing value of the bitcoin will help all the people, I am buying the bitcoin and we will see how fast the bitcoin will increase more it is the high use of the money I am buying the money and the it is the need of the time, I am holding the bitcoin and the bitcoin price will help the people to enjoy the online shopping.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

I haven't seen any online site or any offline stores where I can buy clothes using bitcoins as bitcoin is still not too popular in my country and it may take some more years for it to get accepted online as well as offline but even if I would be in position to buy clothes using bitcoins then also I will prefer to avoid it and save bitcoins for future as its gonna be more valuable in coming time so saving it longer is the best choice to make.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:46:04 AM

It's a nice idea but if  I am just ordering a single t-shirt then it's going to be expensive because I'll be paying  tx fee more than it's price. I'll wait bitcoin first to fix that.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

Unfortunately, the site is not applicable to my country. Bitcoin is really limited access here on us. I really want to spend my bitcoins in some clothes but I always end up "Sorry but your location is not accessible." so sad  Cry

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:23 PM

For me I don't know if good idea buying clothes with bitcoin exactly it depends in are country  but for me I want to earn more bitcoin and I want to in cash into money and I'll buy anything what I want or I like to in best in business
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

In my country we cant buy clothes or anything using bitcoin. Bitcoin is use for investment, if you have bitcoin and want to buy clothes then sell your bitcoin, or convert it in your money.
There are different online shopping stores like that of amazon, eBay etc. which are providing this kind of facility to their customers that they can actually buy any kind of clothe by paying in the form of bitcoin. In real world, this trend is not very much common. In fact, there is no such place in my country where I can buy clothes using bitcoin. But you can always hope for the best in the coming days.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

I don't know anything in particular but as long as it is an online shop there is a possibility that bitcoin can be used to buy clothes. In the future bitcoin can possibly used to buy our daily needs directly and not by exchanging it to real money.
Even in some places it may be possible to use bitcoin for buying different items in local shops using bitcoin, for example in Japan there are a lot of shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping similarly as Japan also turn bitcoin as legal currency therefore there are more chances to use bitcoin for shopping and for so many other  purposes.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Even in some places it may be possible to use bitcoin for buying different items in local shops using bitcoin, for example in Japan there are a lot of shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping similarly as Japan also turn bitcoin as legal currency therefore there are more chances to use bitcoin for shopping and for so many other  purposes.
I think that the more countries will legalize Bitcoin, the more chances are that Bitcoin will receive worldwide recognition. yaponiya one of the advanced countries and trade relations with this country will lead All. Therefore, the crypto currency here can enter as a means of payment between countries.
Esmeral

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

Wow, that's great. I hope we can not only buy bitcoin clothing but also buy shoes, televisions, refrigerators, even houses, apartments with bitcoin.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:58:03 AM

I think it's difficult in this situation because most of them do not give it even if you pay it better, withdraw your money and go to the mall to buy your clothes.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

Now you can easy buy a lot of thing with bitcoin, i found out many website which accept payment by bitcoin
- Scarf: bridgetbunchy.com.au
- T-Shirts: bitgear.co
- Watch: realwatches.com
As far as I know, there are online shopping stores who are giving this facility to the owners of bitcoins that they can buy their clothing items by paying with bitcoin. The famous online shopping stores which are giving this facility to their customers include amazon, eBay etc. I am very much hopeful that in the coming days, there will lot more places where you’ll be having this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: