Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60576 times)
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

You need to buy a whole lot of clothes because the fee is going to kill you if it's only for single t-shirt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

If you have Bitcoin debit card you can buy everything everywhere, including clothes and you don't have to worry if the shop accepts Bitcoins or not. It's fast and convenient so if you still do have Bitcoin debit card, get one. The offer is very good so you can choose.

buying clothes or fabrics with bitcoin is a great activities. many maket accept bitcoin as legally and people buying food,  cars, apartment, not only above things but also people buying fabrics.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

You can indeed easily use a debit card for your bitcoins to succeed on such websites, I think it can really solve the problems by this but keep in mind they are having sometimes pretty high fee's.
You should look at the debit card with the lowest fee's.
Yes sir right you are. When bank provides us bitcoin debit card 💳 or Bitcoin credit card 💳 then it is easy to transfer Bitcoin for our wallet and marketing many things not only clothing, but also others daily elements, food, shoes, cars, flat, etc
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

till now not find offline store sell staff using bitcoin.

it is possible to buy from onlinemarkets in my country
What country do you live? In many countries where bitcoin is not legal then you can not find out offline stores that accept payment by bitcoin because this Stores owner dont want to trouble with court of law.
But Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular then those countries will soon accept bitcoin is a method payment in the their economic
Why you want to buy in offline stores while many stores online accepted bitcoin and you can quite buy anything you like. Example: Amazon, Target...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

These days bitcoin acceptance is getting more around the different markets and  more online digital goods stores have started accepting bitcoin than offline stores. but people started to sell printed clothes for certain amounts in bitcoin.
levuto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:02 PM

There is not sold a lot of clothes for bitcoin but I have the feeling its coming more and more these days so that is a pretty good sign compared with back in the days.
bitcoms

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

I have no idea of buying clothes using bitcoin but knowing the fast transactions of bitcoin online was so amazing, specially when you're rushing out to store buying that favorite clothes you wanted.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

I know some wewbsite can use bitcoin to buy ebay or amazon gift card, but i never try it. I dont know it is work or not. I  think you want to buy clothes with btcoin,  you can go there to buy a gift card first, then go to shop online. I dont think you can use bitcoin in store now. Hope one day we can.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

It is a nice idea to buy clothes with Bitcoin but I never find any stores accepting Bitcoin payments. Really seems to be very interesting accepting Bitcoin for buying clothes and in some countries, they are accepting in stores also.
Tariel

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

I saw a clothing store that took payment in bitcoins, so there is a chance) I think the entrance of bitcoin as the crypto currency on the stock exchange - is already a success.  Cheesy
Happy06

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Actually i can buy clothes in bitcoin to exchnge my bitcoin to money because you need to exchange your bitcoin in to a money by buying a clothes. Because i never find any stores accepting bitcoin payments.reallyseems to interesting accepting bitcoinfor buying clothes.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Actually i can buy clothes in bitcoin to exchnge my bitcoin to money because you need to exchange your bitcoin in to a money by buying a clothes. Because i never find any stores accepting bitcoin payments.reallyseems to interesting accepting bitcoinfor buying clothes.
Here in my country we dont have any stores yet that accept bitcoin in exchange of any things. This is also makes me excites to have one someday atleast a merchant that would sell any accessories or clothes. Hope to have one soon.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

It is a nice idea to buy clothes with Bitcoin but I never find any stores accepting Bitcoin payments. Really seems to be very interesting accepting Bitcoin for buying clothes and in some countries, they are accepting in stores also.
Nope, wrong, there are some stores where you can buy the things you need with Bitcoin, even clothes. Like overstock, maybe you should check it out, you will find most of things you need there. But it is not really like Gamiss, but it’s still good, though Gamiss is slightly better than their site.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Nope, wrong, there are some stores where you can buy the things you need with Bitcoin, even clothes. Like overstock, maybe you should check it out, you will find most of things you need there. But it is not really like Gamiss, but it’s still good, though Gamiss is slightly better than their site.
in my opinion, this is not the time to spend your bitcoins on the expendables and try to keep this as an investment so that you can have much more money when this volatility will be over. Another thing is that the demand is increasing day by day and all the store holder especially the online store holders want to gather some handsome amount of bitcoin so that they can take the most advantage of the situation. So its better not to share your profit until this volatility is over.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

You can indeed easily use a debit card for your bitcoins to succeed on such websites, I think it can really solve the problems by this but keep in mind they are having sometimes pretty high fee's.
You should look at the debit card with the lowest fee's.
yes sir bitcoin debit card or credit using people easily buy many domestic need materials such as shoes, coat and suit, decorative apparel, etc. 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

These days bitcoin acceptance is getting more around the different markets and  more online digital goods stores have started accepting bitcoin than offline stores. but people started to sell printed clothes for certain amounts in bitcoin.
Right now, there is no such kind of shop which is accepting bitcoin at the cost of paying the bills for buying clothes or any other thing related to clothing. There are certain online shopping stores from where you can buy the clothes using your bitcoins.

However, this trend will be changed in the coming days as the number of traders are planning of accepting bitcoin especially the ones sitting in the international market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

I saw a clothing store that took payment in bitcoins, so there is a chance) I think the entrance of bitcoin as the crypto currency on the stock exchange - is already a success.  Cheesy
It's a success but we have been dealing with many problems on this thing, transactions are being stuck with the high fees. And this is the record now that bitcoin has 284k transactions that are unconfirmed and this is not really normal. Before when it went at 100k unconfirmed transactions it is that much but now is getting worse although businesses like t-shirt for bitcoin is still applicable but you need to pay for higher fee for the priority.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
santapants

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:23:53 AM

i have a bitcoin t-shirt shop and I accept bitcoin:) https://wewearcrypto.com
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

now bitcoin can be used in various activities of transaction or sale and purchase like fiat money. you can buy clothes with bitcoin but at the right price because bitcoin prices change from time to time. I think than you spend it on clothing you'd better hold your bitcoin to get a higher bitcoin price. you will get the benefits of bitcoin that you can use to buy clothes.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

That's very good.
And it will be equally good if more countries adapt that method.
One don't have to put every of their details online just because they want to purchase some goods. With bitcoin its way more better and easily.
I don't think my country is adapting this or even planing to.
And if I think of trying to purchase from the above site.
I keep on wondering what the customs duty fees will be.
And worst part of it, they don't collect bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: