Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you tell in public that you use bitcoin?  (Read 6822 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:24:26 AM

Yup, whenever bitcoin is the topic of conversation I proudly present myself as a bitcoin enthusiastic. But most of the general public here still don't know about or don't care about bitcoin. Bitcoin is sometimes getting a news coverage but is still ignored. I've tried to explained my family what bitcoin is, how is it obtained and how it is changing the world. It was not an easy task. But I think I was successful in doing that but I can't do that for other people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:15:51 AM

nope. I only told some friends and people who asked me what I was doing when I posted something here in this forum, joining signature campaign. sometimes I explain a little about bitcoin.

I don't tell people because it's not really legal in my country. so it's not necessary to anounce that I use bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:56:11 AM

nope. I only told some friends and people who asked me what I was doing when I posted something here in this forum, joining signature campaign. sometimes I explain a little about bitcoin.

I don't tell people because it's not really legal in my country. so it's not necessary to anounce that I use bitcoin.

I do not tell people that use Bitcoin. They do not know what it is. And I do not have time and desire to tell them about it

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:58:46 AM

I do not tell people that use Bitcoin. They do not know what it is. And I do not have time and desire to tell them about it

Well if it's legal, we all have to do our part. The more people using bitcoin the more it will thrive, and with the benefits we're currently getting, i think it's just right to spread what bitcoin can provide to people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

There are only a few friends of mine that know that I use Bitcoin but they do not understand it. Personally, I do not know anyone (other than myself) that uses Bitcoin and that is the real shame. I do not hide my use of Bitcoin and try to endorse it to anyone that listens. I believe that this crypto currency has the ability to be the future of money as we know it, and hope that its popularity continues to grow and more people become involved in Bitcoin.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:15:41 AM

since i live in a free country i do not have any issues telling people that i use bitcoin unless and until i am doing something illegal which i wont be doing in a million years.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 02:05:19 AM

Sometimes when they ask me where i get my money or income source every month and i honestly answered there questions in bitcoin i said by doing some post or joining in signature campaign and they always said that what is that ? is that food that you are selling from internet and i was like woah telling bitcoin in my relatives and my friends is really hard to them to understand what really bitcoin is.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:55:59 AM

Sometimes when they ask me where i get my money or income source every month and i honestly answered there questions in bitcoin i said by doing some post or joining in signature campaign and they always said that what is that ? is that food that you are selling from internet and i was like woah telling bitcoin in my relatives and my friends is really hard to them to understand what really bitcoin is.
that happen to me once, i take a leave from my day job for almost 2 months without a pay, because my mother in law is dying and my wife needed to help her family to take care on her mom so when i came back to work many of my co leagues as me where i get my daily income so i answer them just getting some earnings with bitcoin and they ask me what it is, now i already have 5 team mates who also making some good investment with alt tradings and enjoying their profits.
Indijanos

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:08:50 AM

that happen to me once, i take a leave from my day job for almost 2 months without a pay, because my mother in law is dying and my wife needed to help her family to take care on her mom so when i came back to work many of my co leagues as me where i get my daily income so i answer them just getting some earnings with bitcoin and they ask me what it is, now i already have 5 team mates who also making some good investment with alt tradings and enjoying their profits.

Ive tried explaining bitcoin to my parents, mom wasnt interested didnt even bother to understand, but dad on the other hand even read and watched some videos about btc. Looked like he was really interested. Also, whenever they're llaning on buying something online, i offer to show them and buy with bitcoin. Cheesy

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:36:21 AM

Well as long as you live in a country where bitcoin isnt banned, then why not? As long as you dont go around preaching and trying to shove the btc into peoples head. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:51:44 AM

I introduced bitcoins to people around me and also to my friends and family but most of them were not interested in knowing it or putting their money into it as they feel that bitcoin will not survive in long run.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:24:54 AM

I have been using bitcoin for 3 years but only last year I told a few friends of mine about bitcoin. They were amazed.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:33:44 PM

I have been using bitcoin for 3 years but only last year I told a few friends of mine about bitcoin. They were amazed.
In my country there are no problems with using bitcoins. Just people do not really want to use it. Try to sell a car for bitcoins.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

In my country there are no problems with using bitcoins. Just people do not really want to use it. Try to sell a car for bitcoins.

Just the same here in our country but few people only knew about it.  I once told my family about it and they were amaze about bitcoin.  They could not believe about it that you can earn real money through it.  But because of its compexity and it seems complicated, they do not want to try it.  They cannot comprehend how you are able tobearn through it.
mrkevio

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:55:51 AM

Why wouldn't we? We need Bitcoin to become popular because it'd be even in our advantage. The price would rise a lot because the more people are coming, the more Bitcoin is wanted so we need a higher price. Also it'd be in our advantage because we would have more places and POIs where we can pay with Bitcoin at. I'm talking to others about Bitcoin because it's even in my own interest.

Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:11:56 AM

Yes I do tell and I really love to do so.

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:17:55 AM

I don't tell it in public because in my opinion it is waste my time and it needs place and many people for explaining about bitcoins and cryptos coins, i just told to my friends personal, it is more comfort than explaining about bitcoins on many people.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:45:26 AM

not in public but mostly to my friends although i am not going to hide it as i have also draw bitcoin logo on my bike and i think that is the most exp loser of bitcoin in public and most of the time people ask me about that and then i use to tell me a detail story of bitcoin and they really appreciate it and show interest to start it.
That was great ,i am sure the person who ask dont heard any news about bitcoin they totally innocent in the first place ,I will be gald if one of those will do bitcoins and continue because most of my friends out of only starts on first time then a weeks after they will stop and say it is so hard to earn bitcoins.
Jessica136

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:35:04 AM

yes of course...  I do..

what's wrong with BTC? Why shouldn't I tell about the BTC?

Instead of hiding about BTC, I ENCOURAGE my friends and make them understand how important the bitcoin for daily life is!

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:39:33 PM

I don't tell it in public because in my opinion it is waste my time and it needs place and many people for explaining about bitcoins and cryptos coins, i just told to my friends personal, it is more comfort than explaining about bitcoins on many people.

When the opportunity arises I tell people about Bitcoin.  I also tell them about other cryptocurrencies.  Funny how suddenly they ask how come I am knowledgeable about these things.  They are usually suspicious at first - because for them money is something they can touch and count.
But I show them for example a credit card and tell them.. is this money? They say yes. But I tell them.. but this is only plastic card... but you know the value of this card because you know how it works.

I tell them you use credit card with the money you do not have , to buy things you do not need, to impress people you do not like.
Then i tell them about BITCOIN.. it is real currency.  Just because you dont understand it right now - does not make it unreal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: