Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I accurately predicted the current Burstcoin Pump on my blog.  (Read 1858 times)
Priceslide (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:59:50 AM

Will you make a thread in the future if and when you make a call and it is wrong?

"Will you make a whole new thread about a blog post you won't write?"

Uh.. No.. Why would I?

Your question as posed is nonsense to me. I make money doing trading. I don't make money sharing picks, as you can see I still have a wordpress blog address. So when I make a prediction it's for everyone, and likely accurate. If it's wrong and there is a massive selloff after there are 6 good reasons like there were for burstcoin I'll chalk it up to a fluke and move on to the next coin, and make a ton of money off of that.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:06:55 AM

Will you make a thread in the future if and when you make a call and it is wrong?

"Will you make a whole new thread about a blog post you won't write?"

Uh.. No.. Why would I?

Your question as posed is nonsense to me. I make money doing trading. I don't make money sharing picks, as you can see I still have a wordpress blog address. So when I make a prediction it's for everyone, and likely accurate. If it's wrong and there is a massive selloff after there are 6 good reasons like there were for burstcoin I'll chalk it up to a fluke and move on to the next coin, and make a ton of money off of that.
personally speaking that particular moves coming from burst is really not been showcase you alone who created the blog and believes that it will happen and it does so better to stay reading your blog and wait for your other call maybe with burst or any project that you are supporting, thanks mate.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:14:33 AM

It is look good, do you have plan to adding other coins? The coins who be traded on bittrex or other markets, i think it will become more complete for making prediction and becoming good blog than just make prediction burstcoin only.
Priceslide (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:46:36 AM

It is look good, do you have plan to adding other coins? The coins who be traded on bittrex or other markets, i think it will become more complete for making prediction and becoming good blog than just make prediction burstcoin only.

How I will disseminate my information is up to me. Thanks for your unsolicited advice on how to run my blog.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:42:48 PM

Good for those holding long enough (very long) u may sell some on pump, otherwise these such coins are shit and useless for most 99% of everything.  So in the end it's crap.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: