Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2017, 11:00:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iXcoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 62328 times)
publicjud

Activity: 826

Freedom isn't free

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:30:18 PM

Waiting for IXC to explode... I mean, all the other old coins have.  Roll Eyes

And IXC is the first of all the other old coins....

IxCoin - The Original Bitcoin Clone www.IxCoin.net   

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
starmman

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Waiting for IXC to explode... I mean, all the other old coins have.  Roll Eyes

Now is a great time to stock up before(if) it does. almost all other coins value have increased to unsustainable levels meaning if there is a crash on alts there could be heavy losses, IXC hasn't been pumped yet - in fact it just got over the major dumping that happened recently by (Vern and|or CEX.io) which dropped the price to about 500 sat

publicjud

Freedom isn't free

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Now is a great time to stock up before(if) it does. almost all other coins value have increased to unsustainable levels meaning if there is a crash on alts there could be heavy losses, IXC hasn't been pumped yet - in fact it just got over the major dumping that happened recently by (Vern and|or CEX.io) which dropped the price to about 500 sat

IXC is the only coin I see that has never ever had a pump.  Show me a coin with a more stable price.  (More liquidity would be nice though)

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me; give me liberty or give me death!
starmman

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

IXC is the only coin I see that has never ever had a pump.  Show me a coin with a more stable price.  (More liquidity would be nice though)

Which exchanges are looking worst for liquidity in your opinion?

publicjud

Freedom isn't free

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:42:57 PM

....  (More liquidity would be nice though)

It would be nice to have an exchange that you could buy/sell a couple thousand USD worth, without pushing the order book around.  But it will come as more people start using/trading IXC.

starmman

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:47:04 AM

It would be nice to have an exchange that you could buy/sell a couple thousand USD worth, without pushing the order book around.  But it will come as more people start using/trading IXC.

True, and I can't help out with those kind of figures - most of my orders in my chians are 100IXC or less LOL

Nice little rise overnight

remistevens

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

True, and I can't help out with those kind of figures - most of my orders in my chians are 100IXC or less LOL

Nice little rise overnight

Any suggestions why there are so few for sale tho given supply? Looking on Cryptopia, its less than 1% of total supply for sale. But other coins you usually see 4-8% or so up for sale (on a coin's biggest exchange anyways)....Is some of supply unattainable or held up with a whale or something. Cryptsy wallets? Thanks! Great to see this one still going!
ArchimedesIX

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:38:51 AM

The largest wallet appears to belong to Cryptopia - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!wallets
Assigning addresses to a wallet is not always reliable though. Safe assumption that only a portion of the wallet is assigned to open trades. My understanding is the premine has been donated back and sequestered so it cannot be spent. Based on number of coins moved after CEX and Cryptsy sales, the easily liquid coins are probably less than 20% of outstanding. The total available is quite a bit less than the 21M mined due to losses and premine sequester.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 1498

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

The largest wallet appears to belong to Cryptopia - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!wallets
Assigning addresses to a wallet is not always reliable though. Safe assumption that only a portion of the wallet is assigned to open trades. My understanding is the premine has been donated back and sequestered so it cannot be spent. Based on number of coins moved after CEX and Cryptsy sales, the easily liquid coins are probably less than 20% of outstanding. The total available is quite a bit less than the 21M mined due to losses and premine sequester.

Interpretation:  IXcoin has been in accumulation mode for over half a decade and not many coins can be found on the open market; therefore, the technicals for an unwordly explosive price growth are set.

Just need to lite the fuse! 

The Original Bitcoin Clone:  www.IXcoin.net
JPred

Activity: 393

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

Interpretation:  IXcoin has been in accumulation mode for over half a decade and not many coins can be found on the open market; therefore, the technicals for an unwordly explosive price growth are set.

Yes, me too, I'm patiently waiting for boom time. Hahaha  Wink

FREEDOM
MisterMerci

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Without mining I doubt that the interest grows and that suddenly people begin to buy but i wish you good luck  Cool
publicjud

Freedom isn't free

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Without mining I doubt that the interest grows and that suddenly people begin to buy but i wish you good luck  Cool

IXC is merged mined with bitcoin.

And if what you are saying is true, then wouldn't there be less and less interest in bitcoin as the mining reward dwindles?

starmman

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:40:35 PM

Yes, me too, I'm patiently waiting for boom time. Hahaha  Wink

I've got my order chains back into a nice order now so I'm happy whichever direction the coin travels - but would obviously prefer upwards

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.