Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetGo.com | Bitcoin Faucet, High Paying, Clean Design, Instant Payout  (Read 45087 times)
msa57

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:42:30 AM

Двe нeдeли eжeднeвнo пытaюcь вывecти, a в oтвeт тишинa.......
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stagedark

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:02:28 AM

Help me pls ! i can't withdraw to my wallet . i have 20,104 sat and logged on Google+ before the withdraw but i can't withdraw. it tell me "Cannot process your transaction. Please check if your input is correct or retry again in few minutes." . what's wrong ?
Romych

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:43:39 AM

Гocпoдa! A чтo, здecь вooбщe ecть ктo нибyдь из aдминoв Faucetgo? Или этo игpa в oдни вopoтa? Mы вoпpocы зaдaём, пoчeмy нe paбoтaют выплaты? A в oтвeт тишинa.
Чтo c выплaтaми? Или cyдя пoтoмy кaк нeкoтopыe люди вывoдят бeз кaкиx либo пpoблeм, знaчит вывoд для избpaнныx?
bloodghost

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

http://prntscr.com/d9ie33 двa дня нe гpyзитьcя кaпчa кyдa пиcaть тo нe пoнятнo!

Two days is not loaded CAPTCHA where writing is not clear!
Romych

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:56:11 AM

пoпpoбyй пocтaвить гaлoчкy или cнять eё в клeткe пoд Claim!
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:11:13 AM

Is this a cyrillic thread ? - I think there are some reasons why this topic has more than one pages! - I can understand the OP if they dont want to comment here anymore because every matter/question is the same .. and now not in english anymore  .. a lot of issues can solved if you read the last few posts (the english ones!) .. the others are unresolved and I think that the admin is working on a fix (like every time before). If OP answers evers same question here he whould have no time to fix anything ..

*just my 2sat*
Jayden X

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:39:26 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 10:26:56 AM by Jayden X

Пpoбoвaл, и yбиpaть гaлoчкy, и cтaвить. И, cтpaницy пepeзaгpyжaть. И, кyки чиcтить. И, IP мeнять И, ... Xpeн, чтo пpoиcxoдит. Ктo тaм гoвopит, чтo aдмин, чтo-тo дeлaeт? Bы, нe из этиx, ктo pacпpocтpaняeт cлoвo ... Ta, пoxoжe, oн нa нac зaбил (aдмин)! He, мeкc ли?)) У нeгo, тaкиe пpикoлы, в пopядкe вeщeй. Я, пиcaл, в тex.пoддepжкy, c дecятoк paз. He тoлькo, пo этoмy вoпpocy, и пo дpyгим, paньшe, тoжe. X-й, тaм, ктo oтвeчaл.) Глyxoмaнь. Hикoгo, нeт. Пишитe, eщё. Mы, нa cвязи.))
Пoдoждём, кoнeчнo. Ho, пo xoдy, вpoдe, дeлo дpянь.
Кcтaти. Дaжe, ecли, вoпpoc кaк-тo paзpeшитcя, дoбью дo вывoдa, ecли, oн, нa ceгoдняшний дeнь, нe из oблacти фaнтacтики)), и зaбyдy. Haxpeн, тaкoe кинo? Жить, в oжидaнии иллюзий. Этo жe, нe вывoдить, любyю cyммy, в любoй дeнь, кaк нa нeкoтopыx caйтax, пycть, дaжe, c yчётoм кoмиccии. Кoпилкa - этo вceгдa нaпpяг. A, кoпилкa c мapaзмoм - в двoйнe.
bloodghost

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:30:41 AM

Пpoбoвaл, и yбиpaть гaлoчкy, и cтaвить. И, cтpaницy пepeзaгpyжaть. И, кyки чиcтить. И, IP мeнять И, ... Xpeн, чтo пpoиcxoдит. Ктo тaм гoвopит, чтo aдмин, чтo-тo дeлaeт? Bы, нe из этиx, ктo pacпpocтpaняeт cлoвo ... Ta, пoxoжe, oн нa нac зaбил (aдмин)! He, мeкc ли?)) У нeгo, тaкиe пpикoлы, в пopядкe вeщeй. Я, пиcaл, в тex.пoддepжкy, c дecятoк paз. He тoлькo, пo этoмy вoпpocy, и пo дpyгим, paньшe, тoжe. X-й, тaм, ктo oтвeчaл.) Глyxoмaнь. Hикoгo, нeт. Пишитe, eщё. Mы, нa cвязи.))
Пoдoждём, кoнeчнo. Ho, пo xoдy, вpoдe, дeлo дpянь.
Кcтaти. Дaжe, ecли, вoпpoc кaк-тo paзpeшитcя, дoбью дo вывoдa, ecли, oн, нa ceгoдняшний дeнь, нe из oблacти фaнтacтики)), и зaбyдy. Haxpeн, тaкoe кинo? Жить, в oжидaнии иллюзий. Этo жe, нe вывoдить, любyю cyммy, в любoй дeнь, кaк нa нeкoтopыx caйтax, пycть, дaжe, c yчётoм кoмиccии. Кoпилкa - этo вceгдa нaпpяг. A, кoпилкa c мapaзмoм - в двoйнe.

coглaceн
Pavlovich67

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:15:03 AM

y мeня тoжe yжe пoчти двoe cyтoк пpoшлo кaк нe гpyзитcя CAPTCHA
вcё пpoцeнты yшли в нoль,пepeпpoбoвaл вcё , ничeгo нe пoмoгaeт
мнe oчeнь жaль Sad
FaucetGo (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen! I suggest you calm down and forget about FaucetGo. I'm on this website from 19 September. During this time the admins always something to updated. At the beginning there was a problem with the additional sum Satoshi: sharply slashed fee because the sharply increased flow of users. Then them a script are no longer controlled by with this stream. Those who had referrals could not open the page. So for the first time were burned the daily bonuses. Then there were problems with the withdrawal of Satoshi. As a result, those who do not verify the E-mail, could not withdraw its fee of. Now they have another problem. Again burned the daily bonuses. Specially admins do it or not - does not matter. The main thing is that the site is problematic. Good luck to them I do not desire. I can only advise, do not go back to where the children have nothing to do. But in fact, there is a common disease in all admins faucets - always something to correct and improve that eventually leads the loss of users, reduction in advertising revenue, and then the death of the project. As for the rest everyone has to decide for himself - to support  or not a particular faucet. Good luck to all. You take care of oneself.

Thank you for your support victor.

To all other users, we are apologize for your trouble and our inability to respond one by one. We changed our captcha solution to add more earning, but it seems that it is not stable. Not to mention that it is prone to bots, we do our best to keep the faucet running, but it costs us a good amount.

To those with negative comments : please understand that we are not trying to make it difficult for real people, they are our main revenue streams and we would like them to come back. But we do have difficulty to separate real people and bots, if you have a silver bullet please drop us a message.

Currently we are planning put our service down for a moment while fixing the bug and to find more revenue streams. Please be patient.
Cris0814

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

Hi, why i cant withdraw in faucetgo.com? It says their that you can withdraw atleast minimum of 20000 satoshi and my current satoshi is 20182. It keeps telling me that "cannot process the transactions ans please check the input and try again later". One more thing, the loading captcha keeps on loading only. Nothing appears since i tried to withdraw. Please help.. thank you
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:04:58 PM

the reCaptcha2 is not loading on my end for now more than 3 days.
and all my bonuses dropped to 0 becourse i cant claim any ore here -.-
as anyone same problem ?

kind regards
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

.btn-warning.disabled, .btn-warning.disabled.active, .btn-warning.disabled:active, .btn-warning.disabled:focus, .btn-warning.disabled:hover, .btn-warning[disabled], .btn-warning[disabled].active, .btn-warning[disabled]:active, .btn-warning[disabled]:focus, .btn-warning[disabled]:hover, fieldset[disabled] .btn-warning, fieldset[disabled] .btn-warning.active, fieldset[disabled] .btn-warning:active, fieldset[disabled] .btn-warning:focus, fieldset[disabled] .btn-warning:hover

And its gone.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:36:55 PM

To all other users, we are apologize for your trouble and our inability to respond one by one. We changed our captcha solution to add more earning, but it seems that it is not stable. Not to mention that it is prone to bots, we do our best to keep the faucet running, but it costs us a good amount.

To those with negative comments : please understand that we are not trying to make it difficult for real people, they are our main revenue streams and we would like them to come back. But we do have difficulty to separate real people and bots, if you have a silver bullet please drop us a message.

Currently we are planning put our service down for a moment while fixing the bug and to find more revenue streams. Please be patient.

Ah damn. Rest in Peace, FaucetGo.com. I have very rarely seen faucets survive this kind of "maintenance" done by admins. And if they do, it's been because they had to slash their rewards by at least half... Sustainability and transparency is the major name of the game for faucets, and you're lacking both.

You need to be more communicative with your users; whether it's by posting here more frequently, especially when you make changes like the captcha thing. Or at least make an announcement banner on your website indicating that you're doing some form of maintenance.

Just give us updates; it's not that hard to do, and it will save you a lot of face.

lasistra

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

the reCaptcha2 is not loading on my end for now more than 3 days.
and all my bonuses dropped to 0 becourse i cant claim any ore here -.-
as anyone same problem ?

i have had kind of the same problem, but it always loaded if i re-loaded the page (F5)

now i have another problem, i'm on the login-screen, fill in BTC-address, solve the Captcha, click 'go' and  nothing happens.
anyone with the same problem? or is it cus they already put the service down? there's nothing on the login-page telling about, so i'm puzzled...
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:48:29 PM

Actually if you right click the claim button using inspect element, you will see it has been disabled.

And its gone.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 10:09:24 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen! I suggest you calm down and forget about FaucetGo. I'm on this website from 19 September. During this time the admins always something to updated. At the beginning there was a problem with the additional sum Satoshi: sharply slashed fee because the sharply increased flow of users. Then them a script are no longer controlled by with this stream. Those who had referrals could not open the page. So for the first time were burned the daily bonuses. Then there were problems with the withdrawal of Satoshi. As a result, those who do not verify the E-mail, could not withdraw its fee of. Now they have another problem. Again burned the daily bonuses. Specially admins do it or not - does not matter. The main thing is that the site is problematic. Good luck to them I do not desire. I can only advise, do not go back to where the children have nothing to do. But in fact, there is a common disease in all admins faucets - always something to correct and improve that eventually leads the loss of users, reduction in advertising revenue, and then the death of the project. As for the rest everyone has to decide for himself - to support  or not a particular faucet. Good luck to all. You take care of oneself.

Thank you for your support victor.

Thanks for coming here and updating everyone on what is going on. I think there were negative comments because we never heard from you in a long time and no questions were being answered and that's when the negative comments start. I suggest you come here every so often to update people on the issues and let people know so then people will hopefully understand and be patient while you fix the issues. I just hope this hasn't turned people away because a faucet needs as many people as it can get to make it worth while to run.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Wintry

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:26:58 PM

I am putting the site in section "scum".
Admins have made this.
grace91

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:14:25 AM

I have problem login to my account pls. fix this.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 08:23:39 AM

I have problem login to my account pls. fix this.

Scroll up and read the posts next time.

Most sites that post updates like this don't generally come back from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: