Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Money or Your Life/Wife  (Read 4226 times)
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:49:29 AM

I've been thinking. If I took all the money and valuables, and left with nothing, how could I live? He was poor, eating food from the garbage. What kind of life? I do not know what to choose

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:22:08 PM

I've been thinking. If I took all the money and valuables, and left with nothing, how could I live? He was poor, eating food from the garbage. What kind of life? I do not know what to choose

There are places in the world where people live without money.

Poor places in the world have many people who live with very little money. They barter.

Before money came into being, all people lived without money.

Money can make life easier, but it can also make it easier for criminals like the big bankers to control you through your money.

Our best bet is to consider that everything in life is money, and barter this way when the price is up, and that way when the price is down.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

Poor places in the world have many people who live with very little money. They barter.

Money can make life easier, but it can also make it easier for criminals like the big bankers to control you through your money.

Our best bet is to consider that everything in life is money, and barter this way when the price is up, and that way when the price is down.

Cool

but because each of us have got used to live with the money and can not engage in barter. Without money, it became impossible to live in our society.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:08:10 PM

Cool
Money allows the people who control them to live at the expense of others. Only with money you can afford to live and work.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:00:10 AM

Cool

If we are talking here about a choice between money and life, then for me I would choose first money. I'm not saying that  money is life itself but money is a necessity for living. Nowadays, majority needs money to eat, drink, dress, transport, protect selves, etc. Of course there are some who lives without money, literally. But for that case, they live in an outmoded way. I mean, they are those who are still in the very traditional way of living that even a cent is not needed to live. So just imagine about it. But then even though money is hardly needed to live, we should precious our lives by not abusing it with money itself.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:10:12 AM

These places don't have taxes. It's not possible in most countries  Smiley

You could move in with relatives and live for free.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:50:07 AM

These places don't have taxes. It's not possible in most countries  Smiley

That's right, this is possible only in undeveloped countries. Where survive without the skills hunter and the farmer is almost impossible

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:09:08 AM

Cool

Correct, and you can still have a happy and meaningful life even if you have no money. Skills and being industrious is a good way to start a living. In a community in far flung areas, even there is scarcity in money but they are enjoying their life, far from the hard life in big cities.They have always fresh vegetables and fruits to eat.

Open for Campaigns
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:50:38 AM

I have been a farmer and I can say for sure that I can not live without money. To grow vegetables you need to invest the money - to buy seeds, fertilize the plant. It just seems that everything can be grown on their own land. Not all. And it's very hard to do
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:01:13 PM

My Life of course. God always give sustenance to us. God "definitely" provide sustenance for us. Money is not everything in life. God always gives us sustenance whatsoever and however when our circumstances. Sometimes God does not give us what we want, but God always gives us what we need.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:09:12 PM

My Life of course. God always give sustenance to us. God "definitely" provide sustenance for us. Money is not everything in life. God always gives us sustenance whatsoever and however when our circumstances. Sometimes God does not give us what we want, but God always gives us what we need.
life is much important in any how we can't enjoy our money if we are already dead and no matter how rich you are so i value
my life compared to anything else in this world.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

Your Money or Your Life:
What's Behind the Latest Government Scam to Rob You Blind?

"The fact is that the government, like a highwayman, says to a man: Your money, or your life. And many, if not most, taxes are paid under the compulsion of that threat. The government does not, indeed, waylay a man in a lonely place, spring upon him from the road side, and, holding a pistol to his head, proceed to rifle his pockets. But the robbery is none the less a robbery on that account; and it is far more dastardly and shameful."—Lysander Spooner, American abolitionist and legal theorist

If a cop wrongfully attacks you, you cannot fight back.

If a SWAT team wrongfully raids your home, you cannot defend yourself.

If a highway patrol officer wrongfully takes your money or your valuable possessions, you cannot get them back without a lengthy, costly legal battle.

It used to be that the Constitution served as a bulwark against government abuses, excesses and wrongdoing.

That is no longer the case.

Having been reduced to little more than a historic document, the Constitution now provides scant protection against government abuses, misconduct and corruption.

Not only are "we the people" painfully vulnerable to the whims of any militarized cop on the beat, but we are also sitting targets for every government huckster out to fleece the taxpayer of their hard-earned dollars.

We get taxed on how much we earn, taxed on what we eat, taxed on what we buy, taxed on where we go, taxed on what we drive, and taxed on how much is left of our assets when we die.

Because the government's voracious appetite for money, power and control has grown out of control, its agents have devised other means of funding its excesses and adding to its largesse through taxes disguised as fines, taxes disguised as fees, and taxes disguised as tolls, tickets and penalties. For example, red light cameras, which were sold to the public as safety measures, have in practice become backdoor taxes aimed at swelling government bank accounts.

The government's schemes to swindle, cheat, scam, and generally defraud Americans have run the gamut from wasteful pork barrel legislation, cronyism and graft to asset forfeiture schemes, the modern-day equivalent of highway robbery, astronomical health care "reform," and costly stimulus packages.

Americans have also been made to pay through the nose for the government's endless wars, subsidization of foreign nations, military empire, welfare state, roads to nowhere, bloated workforce, secret agencies, fusion centers, private prisons, biometric databases, invasive technologies, arsenal of weapons, and every other budgetary line item that is contributing to the fast-growing wealth of the corporate elite at the expense of those who are barely making ends meet—that is, we the taxpayers.

Those football stadiums that charge exorbitant sums for nosebleed seats? Our taxpayer dollars subsidize them. Those blockbuster war films? Yep, we were the silent investors on those, too. Same goes for the military equipment being peddled to local police agencies and the surveillance cameras being "donated" to local governments.

Now the government and its corporate partners in crime have come up with a new scheme to not only scam taxpayers out of what's left of their paychecks but also make us foot the bill, and it's coming at us in the form of a war on cash.

What is this war on cash?

It's a concerted campaign to do away with large bills such as $20s, $50s, $100s and shift consumers towards a digital mode of commerce that can easily be monitored, tracked, tabulated, mined for data, hacked, hijacked and confiscated when convenient.

According to economist Steve Forbes, "The real reason for this war on cash—start with the big bills and then work your way down—is an ugly power grab by Big Government. People will have less privacy: Electronic commerce makes it easier for Big Brother to see what we're doing, thereby making it simpler to bar activities it doesn't like, such as purchasing salt, sugar, big bottles of soda and Big Macs."

Much like the war on drugs and the war on terror, this so-called "war on cash" is being sold to the public as a means of fighting terrorists, drug dealers and tax evaders. Just the mere possession of cash is enough to implicate you in suspicious activity and have you investigated. In other words, cash has become another way for the government to profile Americans and render them criminals.

The rationale is that cash is the currency for illegal transactions given that it's harder to track, can be used to pay illegal immigrants, and denies the government its share of the "take," so doing away with paper money will help law enforcement fight crime and help the government realize more revenue.

Read more at https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/your_money_or_your_life_whats_behind_the_latest_government_scam_to_rob.

Cool
Life is more important than money becuase as long as we are living there's still hope to keep on moving. We can do something when we lost money there's a lot of ways how we can gained this its just a matter of choice and good decision. Know your priorities. But one this is for sure money really matter, we need this to grow and to be happy so be wise using this^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:50:03 PM

If there is a choice between life and money, choose life. Money has always can earn and not buy life for money. But it seems to me that there are always other options.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:54:40 PM

For me it is simple, because we can't live without money. Do you know a proverb about money it says money is not the root of happiness, but without money is the root of sadness.But life is more important above all. So i choose my life without money because human has given by God a brain to be use. So i believe that humans can live without money.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:05:25 PM

For me it is simple, because we can't live without money. Do you know a proverb about money it says money is not the root of happiness, but without money is the root of sadness.But life is more important above all. So i choose my life without money because human has given by God a brain to be use. So i believe that humans can live without money.
I, too, choose life. Money spoil our lives and make life easier for those who manage them. I think that the world is angry about injustice in the distribution of income. This can lead to war.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:21:37 PM

It's simple for you because you're a simple man just as your thinking...
In todays' time, humans isn't capable of "living" without money, depends on what you consider living, is it just breathng and your heart beating or living as in living like a normal modern person should. If you were to live without money (that would include no social benefits and no begging) you'd probably die in a few months from some illness or cold, depending on where you live. Also, no social shelter would be allowed because technically u're using someone elses money to stay in closed warm place rather than outside. Humans can't live without money nowdays, biologically, if you were from the urban area born and raised, your organism isn't strong enough to handle the effects of the open without medicine for illness or food and shelter.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:01:52 PM

Ofcourse I choose life over money. But what I want to achieve is financialLY free. Financial freedom is much more than having money. It’s the freedom to be who you really are and do what you really want in life. And many of us, especially women, lose site of this by putting others first and playing many different roles such as parent, spouse, employee, friend, and more. If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past. It’s a process of growth, improvement and gaining spiritual and emotional strength to become the most powerful, happy, and successful “you” possible. That is the true reward of financial freedom.

simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:13:09 AM

True, you cannot live without money but you cannot bring your money after you dead, all things that happen because of money, you work because you need money, you cannot buy a house, car, clothes, and other thing without money, so i think money and life is totally connected.
jhun123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:41:41 PM

I will go with life. Cause if I chose money, I may as well lose life. Well if I chose life I will still have a chance to work and have money once again.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

I will go with life. Cause if I chose money, I may as well lose life. Well if I chose life I will still have a chance to work and have money once again.
You are right of course, but I know cases when because of the loss of large sums of money people committed suicide. So there are cases when people choose the money. I don't blame them. It's their choice, but my choice is another.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: