Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm an atheist and i have The 100% proof (No doubt sir)  (Read 1578 times)
aplaokaui (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:10:02 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 11:13:38 AM by aplaokaui

Recently i've been in a very deep thinking about me being an atheist, Finally i found the proof that im in the right path:

I shit in the toilet, and i fart, So god doesn't exist.

I cant see him so he doesnt exist .

Never talked to me (Cause im important) so yes he doesnt exist.

He never stop any crime or death so YES god doesnt exist (Cause he must Do what I want if he want to be existed).

He doesn't exist cause i dont like to be controlled by anything on earth or anywhere , (Even The government, i dont have there Stupid passport/ID and i can travell when and wherever i want and they cant force me to pay bills So God ... HUH seriously!!)

God have lots of rules and i dont fucking follow rules cause im FREE and i will not even click On POST to submit this thread .

God doest exist cause i've been travelling the whole universe and nothing found.

God doesnt exist cause i was born from a pussy and i must have some dignity ...  

Please stop believing in him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:24:31 PM

Pretty sure this is satire. Well done.
But nobody is gonna send anything to that fucking address. Because GOD doesn't exist. Enjoy.
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:28:50 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 12:46:18 PM by aplaokaui

Exactly! brother That what im saying Nothing at all.  Sad
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:00:49 PM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:49:25 PM

Vod Do you shit and fart like me ? Do you lick your boobs? if So Please dont talk about God cause u're a shit (Trust me)  Smiley

Just to answer your questions from Quran God is strong but he want things to be like this until the day of judgment so if you tell God why than please read above again .. Smiley

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Recently i've been in a very deep thinking about me being an atheist, Finally i found the proof that im in the right path:

He never stop any crime or death so YES god doesnt exist (Cause he must Do what I want if he want to be existed).

He doesn't exist cause i dont like to be controlled by anything on earth or anywhere , (Even The government, i dont have there Stupid passport/ID and i can travell when and wherever i want and they cant force me to pay bills So God ... HUH seriously!!)

God have lots of rules and i dont fucking follow rules cause im FREE and i will not even click On POST to submit this thread .

God doest exist cause i've been travelling the whole universe and nothing found.

God doesn't exist cause he never donate anything to my bitcoins address  1Ga24pYJBUjeATbT7DHKYV3uPSJizUq4Kh Nothing at all. (Do it)  Wink

i am sure as hell your ideas are quite satire but i dont still believe in god anyway. According to me,  there is no proof on earth which proves existence of so-called universe creator. everyone are free to believe whatver they want to believe in . i dont care but all people must respect each other's beliefs or disbeliefs.
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:14:26 PM

Than just wait for shitters and fartters to prove you that the god exist, Good luck with that .

And im sure that you believe that i exist and im a human ... can u see me ? or do you have any prove that i m real and i exist ?

One think if you die as a non believer it will be too late to change ur minde so good luck again strong smart proves man Smiley

God doesn't exist cause he never donate anything to my bitcoins address  1Ga24pYJBUjeATbT7DHKYV3uPSJizUq4Kh Nothing at all. (Do it)  Wink

i am sure as hell your ideas are quite satire but i dont still believe in god anyway. According to me,  there is no proof on earth which proves existence of so-called universe creator. everyone are free to believe whatver they want to believe in . i dont care but all people must respect each other's beliefs or disbeliefs.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

hah this is my favorite piece of text ever.

But if you ask me, it's prefectly fine to believe in something BUT to believe in it's philosophy and preaching not the acctual theistic believing that god exists somewhere, that's pretty ignorant in 21st century.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:22:43 PM

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

hah this is my favorite piece of text ever.

But if you ask me, it's prefectly fine to believe in something BUT to believe in it's philosophy and preaching not the acctual theistic believing that god exists somewhere, that's pretty ignorant in 21st century.

What so funny ? ... God is able and willing but at the judgment day and if you say why Than cause he does whatever he want (He is GOD) and  when you die u can ask him (if you can) .
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:39:26 PM

Then he is malevolent.

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

All you need to do is go to the cemeteries and take a look. God is stopping evil, but He is giving people a chance to stop it first. They don't, however.

What a sweet God. Giving us all the chance to stop being evil before He stops it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
JoeinJapan

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:45:51 PM

God doesn't exist cause he never donate anything to my bitcoins address  1Ga24pYJBUjeATbT7DHKYV3uPSJizUq4Kh Nothing at all. (Do it)  Wink
Actually if you take a look at Gods bitcoin address he owns a pretty large chunk, more than 66 BTC. Take a look at one of his bitcoin addresses 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa. You can pray to him or even message on bitcointalk, but he won't reply.
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:49:35 PM

God doesn't exist cause he never donate anything to my bitcoins address  1Ga24pYJBUjeATbT7DHKYV3uPSJizUq4Kh Nothing at all. (Do it)  Wink
Actually if you take a look at Gods bitcoin address he owns a pretty large chunk, more than 66 BTC. Take a look at one of his bitcoin addresses 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa. You can pray to him or even message on bitcointalk, but he won't reply.

Yeah, also is that your address ?  Nice exploit and i know what kind of bug it is (I think Minners share ....) ...  Wink
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:31:01 AM

That's is the choice of your life no matter whether you are religious or atheist, in our lives do not need to care to other one. that struck me was not something important.
PenipuSejagatTeamFunshare

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

iam not atheis , i have religion
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:05:02 AM

I'm an atheist but this guy clearly needs Jesus.

He created a new account and low-key ask for Bitcoins at the end (address is newly created as well).

Some good thoughts in OP's post even though you don't know if it's intended to be sarcasm or just a simple joke.
aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 11:31:00 AM by aplaokaui

Huh?? are you serious, LOOOL  Stupid as fuuck WOOW ! Wow its now deleted just to make the post real cause if i put a donation address it wont be a real thread right ? ok ... atheist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm an atheist but this guy clearly needs Jesus.

He created a new account and low-key ask for Bitcoins at the end (address is newly created as well).

Some good thoughts in OP's post even though you don't know if it's intended to be sarcasm or just a simple joke.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:47:50 PM

Damn that 70 virgins.

Allahu akbar!

Watch my bomb suit infidels!

Shocked

Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:14:27 PM

I still believing in him not because church told me or my parents told me but i experience how awesome he is <3 GOD is exist and i know that we have our own belief and if you're not believing on him then don't post such this thing it doesn't make any sense i guess GOD exist and he is awesome thats it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:38:42 PM

Anybody who looks at your OP post can see that you are not an atheist at all! You simply believe yourself to be God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:53:50 PM

I understand that you are having a hard time believing it but just before you really give up, ask God give you a faith.

aplaokaui (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:45:03 PM

I understand that you are having a hard time believing it but just before you really give up, ask God give you a faith.

I believe in GOD stupid  Tongue
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:36:35 PM

And why are you so vehemently trying to prove that God does not exist? You who cares and cares for those who believe? You want to see God, and you are sure that your nerves will stand it

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

I am also an atheist. I think that with religion of Church and state trying to subjugate people.
Tyrantt

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:43:42 PM

I've asked the bottle of milk the same question, and the result was pretty much the same. So, now I pray to a bottle of milk.. It can feed me and I can see it, and gives me faith when I pray to it... Bottle of milk 1:0 god

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 08:22:58 PM

Quote from: Every Religious Fool
I know Spiderman and the Hulk are fake, but I'm good friends with Superman.

Every cult believes the others are wrong.  This planet has no majority religion, thank goodness.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

Well if you're going to look for physical evidences, you'd be hardpressed to find anything that would prove the existence of god. And with the way different religions are bickering nowadays, or how there seems to be too much suffering and hurt, some would prefer to believe god doesn't exist at all. The thing is, it doesn't really matter whether you are a believer or not. I think what's important here is that we treat each other with respect regardless of what they believe in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hoffman

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:18:59 PM

God is all, it is oneness.  The universe is all, the totality of existence.  We are one unified consciousness experiencing itself from infinite realities.

Love is all, love is you.

We are all one.
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:28:27 PM

Hey Guys! I have a hard proof that god exists! Holy book! Doesn't that every religion has it, mine is the one your gods are false! Also, magnets, the gods stones. How do they work? No one knows, fuck you! Thunder? God! Tsunami? Gods wrath! Deadly diseases? fuck it, it's the devils fault.

Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

God is all, it is oneness.  The universe is all, the totality of existence.  We are one unified consciousness experiencing itself from infinite realities.

We are all one.
How can you say that God exists if nobody has seen him? Additionally, every year scientists discover new and new technologies are proving that they were not created by God and man.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:19:23 AM

We are all one.
How can you say that God exists if nobody has seen him? Additionally, every year scientists discover new and new technologies are proving that they were not created by God and man.

I think it would now depend on how you perceive god to be. If you look at him as how the bible described him, its going to be really hard to look for proof of his existence. I mean personally, i didn't think we magically sprang here from dirt and populated the earth. But i definitely believe in someone more than us that architected everything. I mean if you're looking for proof, it' s everywhere. How the smallest activities of the smallest insect can affect us big time, how our body organs work to make us what we are, how weather happens etc. From most insignificant activity to what's happening in the universe, in don't think this all happened randomly or by accident

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:30:23 AM

So could you also elaborate more about your family members and friends and their percentage of being atheist or they dont say you anything as better tp put efforts in a right person?
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:25:01 AM

It's funny how when you ask a religious person to give you reason, a proof of somekind,of god, they will always point to the bible.. I mean, cmon, you don't see me pointing into comics and using that as a hard evidence...

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:32:09 PM

if you do not tell interesting then stop posting like this because you are just telling a stupid reason why you are not believing or an atheist . you need to have a credibility to make them or should i say make us believe that god doesn't exist . we will respect your opinion, belief, point of view about it but of course you should have to respect our beliefs as well . respect each other .
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:55:36 AM

After careful observation, I have come to see that those who vehemently claim that God does not exist do it because they don't want to live by His rules.

The best way for them to chicken out is to deny His existence and encourage others to do the same.

But then, their denial does not essentially erase the existence of God.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2434

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:01:51 AM

...se he does whatever he want (He is GOD) and  when you die u can ask him (if you ...

How come you so sure about that she is a he? Did you see her dick? If you didn't see a dick, then he is a she. But i haven't seen her full body neither, so i think she doesn't exist.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

I do not believe any one religion - they were not created by God, but by people. They are designed to control the people. God is there, but it does not punish

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

I don't see air but I know air exist.
I don't see love but I know that love exist.
I don't see electricity and many other things but I know that such things exist.
You don't have any real and concrete proof for your claims.
I suggest that you start to read Bible and other holy books and start to think more deeply about it.
Even if you don't accept God, you will learn something and become better person, with higher moral standard.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2434

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:19:47 PM

I don't see electricity and many other things but I know that such things exist.
I suggest that you start to read Bible and other holy books and start to think more deeply about it.
Even if you don't accept God, you will learn something and become better person, with higher moral standard.

I ve read them. They are the most ridiculous texts ever written. They are written in order to control the masses. To control the slave masses. They smell capitalism all over them.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:55:27 PM

i have religion
iam not atheist

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:44:40 PM

I ve read them. They are the most ridiculous texts ever written. They are written in order to control the masses. To control the slave masses. They smell capitalism all over them.

What has capitalism to do with all that?

also...

"I don't see air but I know air exist." you can't see it but you can burn it, compress it, use it any way you want to.. therefore it muyst be there and exists.

"I don't see love but I know that love exist." Look up chemistry, love doesn't exist it's a state, not an object.

"I don't see electricity and many other things but I know that such things exist" Have you ever seen thunder? Jump off the building to see gravity in work.

"You don't have any real and concrete proof for your claims." read the above.

"I suggest that you start to read Bible and other holy books and start to think more deeply about it." lol

"Even if you don't accept God, you will learn something and become better person, with higher moral standard." The worst persons I've met in life are religious... from murering, stealing, adultery, lies, two faced, simply evil and all that's left. so your argument is invalid, Come back when you've got a solid one.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: